Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Curly 14 Inch Swishy Hornbeam Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Pascal definitely recognized the next name on his list of deliveries. It would be impossible for him not to, with Selene Le Fey being the head girl and all. Pascal thought for a few minutes to where he might find her, and then eventually headed back into the castle and to the entrance hall, hoping he could run into her there. “Is Selene here?” Pascal called out, unable to spot the head girl in the crowd too easily with his lack of height.

@Selene Le Fey

Rose day was always busy. Running around the castle delivering roses and still getting to class. She had just about finished her when someone had told her that someone was looking for her. She got up picking up her baked party wishing for a couple more minutes sitting before she started up again and made her way into the entrance hall. She heard her name and made her way over to the boy. hello she said. were you looking for me

The head girl eventually walked over and asked if he was looking for her, and Pascal responded with a wide smile and dramatic nod of his head. “Absolutely! I have a rose for you!” Pascal exclaimed, picking up the yellow rose from his basket and twirling in a pirouette before offering the rose to Selene. “Happy Valentine’s day!”

Selene. I know we haven't spent as much time together as we should. But I do adore you, and I hope that we can grow closer as we leave school to face the great big world. Always, Lily.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back