OOC First Name
Rowan
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Straight 14 1/2 Inch Flexible Maple Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
The rose deliveries were taking Lucy all over the castle, and her legs were starting to get a little achey. It was good exercise, she knew, but she knew she'd be sleeping well tonight. Her next delivery was for another person she recognised from the prefect lineup, but this one was a little more complex. She was pretty sure Aurora Archer had a twin, and she hadn't quite figured out how she was going to make sure she had the right one. This was a special rose, and she didn't want to mess it up. So when she spotted a familiar face as she was going up the stairs she was cautious as she approached. "Excuse me, are you Rosie or Aurora?" She asked politely. "I have a delivery for Aurora."

Aurora was making her way through the fifth floor and was stopped by a young student. "I'm Aurora," she said with a smile, eager to see who would've sent her this rose.

"Oh, yay!" Lucy beamed, glad she wasn't going to have to track down a whole nother twin. "Here you go!" She fished through her basket and made sure she had the right rose and note before handing it over, grinning cheerfully.

For my very closest friend.

Aurora took the red rose and the note, and she glanced at the note inside. Her smile grew at the words, and even though it had no sign off, she felt pretty sure she knew who it was who had sent this to her. Aurora glanced back at the young girl. "Thanks," she said.

"You're welcome!" Lucy said brightly, delighting in the feeling of spreading such joy. "Have a happy Valentines day!" She added, giving the older girl a grin before skipping off to her next delivery.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back