Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Hetrosexual
Wand
Straight 16 Inch Swishy Ash Wand with Veela Hair Core
The next rose June was gonna deliver was gladly someone she knew, so it wasn't hard to find him she hoped. From the Hufflepuff table she moved over to the Gryffindor and was glad to see Fraser sitting there. The blonde than tapped him on the shoulder and smiled. '' Hi Fraser.'' The blonde said. He wasn't the worst person at this school, but not the most interesting too. But June was curious to see who send him an red rose.

Fraser smiled as June tapped him on the shoulder. He glanced at her with a warm expression. "Hey June. Good break?" he asked, he could see that she was delivering roses but he made no assumption that she had a rose for him.

As Fraser smiled at her June watched him. He always seemed to be interested in a way in her life. But she couldn't blame him. She would like to meet herself too. '' Yeah. Stayed here around the castle. Much better with less students.'' The blonde replied with an smile. '' I have an rose for you.'' The blonde gave the red rose out of her basket towards Fraser with the note attached to it. '' A red one.'' The blonde than added. And waited in a way an bit curious to see who it was from.

To the best brother ever. Love you, Fray. ~Z

Fraser gave a little smile, he couldn't imagine staying at school, but he got the impression that it was something that June probably wouldn't mind. He looked as she presented a red rose to him, and red the note that came with it once he'd taken it. He was smiling brightly, he had the best big brother ever. "Thanks June,"

When she looked at Fraser she saw him smiling. '' No problem.'' The blonde said. Waiting for an moment and than went for it. '' Who's it from?'' June than said to him with an smile on her face.

Fraser nodded, "Maybe that's just for me to know," he said with a smile, before laughing lightly, "Just my brother," he said, since he was pretty sure that would be the only person who'd send him a red rose. "You get any roses yet?"

June was an bit suprised by his reaction, standing up for himself. But smiled shortly as he smiled and answered. '' That's nice.'' The blonde than said shortly. '' I did. I got four of them. Two where nice, the other ones not so much.'' June than told him. '' Thanks for your rose, by the way.'' June almost forgot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back