🌹 Rose Giving Red Also Means Friendship

Samantha Jacobs

55' grad 🎓 | biggest heart ❤️ olivander's asst.

OOC First Name
Maria
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
ren
Wand
Fir Wand 14 1/8" Essence Of Sphinx Remains
Red Rose for @Selene Le Fey

The next rose she was delivering to was obviously familiar to her, as it was of course the head girl of her school this year. Samantha had decided to look into the Great Hall again, as it was in fact around lunchtime, so she had assumed the Head Girl would be there to eat. The Hufflepuff had looked around to try and find the familiar face until she finally did. "Hiya Selene!" Samantha says with a small smile and wave. "I have a rose for you"

Selene had had a busy morning looking to deliver roses. and she had just stopped for a bite to eat before she set off again on her next mission when she heard her name. she looked up and saw one of her prefects coming towards her "Hey Samantha. how are your deliveries going" she asked then she couldn't help but smile when the Hufflepuff said that she had a rose for here. "For me, how exciting" she said. she was always grateful when she got a rose after one year when she had sent so many but not got a single one back.

Samantha gives a gentle yet excited smile to Selene. "I think my deliveries have been going great so far! How about you?" Samantha says as she returns the question back to the older girl. Samantha smiles at the girl before the young Hufflepuff looks down into her basket looking for the rose for Selene. "Yes, very exciting!" Samantha says with a gentle smile before handing the rose to the head girl. "It's a red one too," Samantha says with a small giggle and smile.

Girl!
I love you Selene! You are such a great friend, great person. I’m so glad we hang out and spend time together! I hope we’ll be friends after all of this, but, if we aren’t. I wish you all of the luck, you are amazing and you will achieve so many great things.

Cyzarine

Selene nodded as samantha said that she had a good morning delivering. "I have to step up my game this afternoon" she said.
when she. saw the rose that samanta reached out for her made her jaw drop. a red rose. she had not expected one of those. her mind wondered who it was from. first thought was her mum or helia. she couldn't think of anyone else. "r-red, are you sure" she asked taking the rose and double checking the note on it. it it was certainly her name. and she didn't know of any other selene's in the school. she opened it and smiled as she saw the name on the message before reading the message. "thanks Samantha" she said. glad that she had cyzarine as a friend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back