Receiving a Letter

Andromeda Fiorelli

OOC First Name
Linda
Wand
Cherry/Maple Wand 13 1/4" Essence of a Dragon's Heartstring; 10 1/2" 4wood mix - unicorn hair core
Andy had not been able to sleep at all, she wandered quietly down from the common room and out onto the 7th floor corridor. With her wand held high she had shushed a few ghosts and portraits who gave out about the light her wand emitted. Eventually she made her way out of the castle and began to walk towards the lawn. Tomorrow was the night of the Yule Ball and she was simply a nervous wreck about it. She held her arms about her as she walked slowly about the beautiful gardens, she no longer needed the light from her wand as the moon gave a beautiful glow about the grounds.

She must have walked alone with her thoughts for over an hour when the movement of wings made her look up. A letter came fluttering down to her, her hand reached up effortlessly catching it. She did not recognise the handwriting at first but the seal on the letter she did. Why was her step-father writing to her? She broke the seal and began to read.

Andromeda,

After Tonight I will probably be dead, hold your cries of joy. We never got along and perhaps never would've as we simply were too different, I cannot even say that I loved you since I know that would've been a lie but I know deep down that your mother did and that my influence was the only reason you suffered. I never liked your father and perhaps it was my dislike for him that made you so very hard to enjoy, a sin since you are my wife's daughter and I'm sure you've recieved so much of her brains and beauty. I hope that once I am gone you will forgive her and your siblings for my crimes and simply move on to a better life. Your brothers and Sister will need you more than ever and I know Maeve will need you. I have also left you a secrete, something that may help you in life. Call it a truce?

She reread it not sure what to make of it, it was all totally bizarre. He was writing as if he were so sure of his own death. The letter was just a mass of confusion for her. Sure now he wanted to heal the rift he had caused between her and her mother. But Andy felt like that was too late. She wanted desperately to speak to someone about this now but the one person she would have rushed to was firmly out of bounds. She sighed and began to head back to the castle once more. She would write to her mother the day after the Yule Ball before she headed to Essie's. Briefly she wondered what the secret something was and swore if he left her a dog collar she would dig up his grave and spread his infernal bones far and wide.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back