Reaquainting myself with the place

"I hope so," he grinned. "I'll have to borrow Violet's broom," he mused. Angus froze, however, when Luna mentioned the name of her sister's friend. "No way...oh my...I could kill her!" he muttered, completely enraged and stunned. "Oh my...she's going to be getting a piece of my mind next time I see her. In fact, I think I could write an enraged letter to her...but she doesn't even deserve such use of my time..." he muttered to himself, wringing his hands, irritated. Looking back up at Luna, he blushed slightly, embarassed. "Oh. Antoinette is my cousin."

"I'll have to borrow Kailey's, What kind of broom does Violet have?" she asked before Angus suddenly got angry, Luna was a bit shocked but pieced things together second before Angus explained, but was still shocked when he confirmed it. "You're related to that... that b1tch?!?!" she exclaimed without thinking before turning red. "Sorry, Even if you don't like her, shes still your family..." Luna quickly added but those were her thoughts about the girl. "I don't see any of Antionette in you at all thank god. But lets stop talking about that please." she added not wanting to think about the girl anymore than Necessary.

"She was my sister...luckily I found out that I was adopted by my aunt and uncle, otherwise we would've been the weirdest brother and sister pair ever. But yeah, enough of that," he said, still a little embarassed. "Violet's got a Firebolt. She's on the Hufflepuff Quidditch team, so I guess she needs one. Grandfather threatened to buy me a broom, but I guess he saw that would be a waste of money," he explained, still a little uneasy but hoping to ignore the fact that his cousin was a b1tch and focus on the fact that he was hanging out with one of his friends, who he'd hopefully get to see a fair bit of this year.

"Definitely!" Luna agreed before quickly switching back over to flying and quidditch "Shes on the Quidditch team? What position does she play? Kailey's a Chaser for the Ravenclaw team. I want my own broom but a good Sapphire streak is 200 Galleons, Though I suppose to get a streak would be a bit much... I may go get a Firebolt over the break. I love to fly, but I don't quite think I can handle two hundred Miles an hour quite yet." she said a bit fast, trying to change the subject quickly and forget about Antoinette.

"Firebolts seem pretty good...don't ask me, though, I don't know anything about Quidditch!" he laughed, feeling a little more at ease. "Violet's a chaser too. Although apparently she's never played a proper game. I wonder if we'll ever see a game played?" he asked, wondering. "200 miles an hour sounds crazy fast. And off the ground? I'd freak out!" he exclaimed, truthfully.

"They are good... They we're the top broom on the market until the Streak series came out. Quidditch here is hard to get together it seems, Kailey has been on the team since her first year and has only played one proper game, and even that game was really short she said." Luna said "Flying at 200 Miles an hour would be crazy, But I think I'd like to do it sometime...When I have enough power over a broom to control it at those speeds!" she exclaimed she may have been put in Ravenclaw but she could be a bit of a Gryffindorish adrenaline junkie from time to time.

Angus couldn't help but grin at Luna's excitement. He could see the fun of flying at high speeds - he was just too afraid of heights to enjoy it himself. "Sounds like it would be a bit of fun..." Angus muttered. "I don't think you'll see me playing for Slytherin any time soon, though." He smiled to himself, as he looked over at the lakefront, wondering what to talk about. "So, when do you want to go flying?" he asked, eagerly.

"I probably won't play for Ravenclaw either... I love to fly, but I don't think flying would be as much fun if you were trying to catch a quaffle, score points and all that stuff... I'm more interested in Sweden's Annual broom races then Quidditch to be honest" Luna replied "I'm ready to go flying whenever you are!" she added, she hadn't been on what she considered a proper broom in about a year. Beauxbatons school brooms werent much to behold.

Itching to be active, Angus grinned at Luna. "How about we meet back at the Quidditch Pitch in half an hour?" he suggested, earnestly. He would forgive Luna if she said no, but he hoped she'd say yes, as he was up for doing something crazy. "That is, if you're up for it..."

"Thats sounds good... Just enough time to convince Kailey to let me borrow her broom!" Luna replied "I guess I'll see you in half an hour then. Bye!" she said before heading back to the castle to start her hunt for Kailey. She was extremely happy she had decided to come back, The only friend she had really left behind had been Ella Greene, and they could always Owl each other.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back