Real life and than some

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vesma Cresswell

Hey guys to those who even care,

I've been dealing with a whole lot in RL and wish that I could say things been easy. I wanted to quit after the Holidays, but I know that once things are okay I would come back eventually. So I'm just going to take a bit of a break and use Vesma only. If it gets to much again then yeah she will have to go too. Sorry to those who I'm rping with, if it's really important that I reply then please send me a pm and I'll see what I can do. Otherwise a break from writing is really all I need. Thanks for understanding!

- Madz

Madz
When i first saw this I was like :O please don't go. I still don't want you to go but RL must come first. So I hope things get better and easier for you soon and enjoy your break.
dont worry about plots, I think i only have one I have with you at the moment, that is Bri and Dederick, we may as well say that he stood her up in the three broomsticks. and isn't replying to letters. in that case you don't have to do anything towards it.
Hope you come back
Mia

Madz,
Heh this place is nearly impossible to leave. Take a break and relax, RL is definitely more important so it's completely understandable. Good luck with everything! :hug:

♥ Jessye

Didn't noticed this earlier. :o

Anyway.. :r
Take all the time you need Madz, RL comes first.
Hope everything goes well for you and Take Care! ^_^
- -Mintzy

Awh Madz, take your time, but know we're always here ^_^
Take care xx

Thanks girls this really appreciated especially this time of the year <3

It's a hot mess :hug:

- Madz

Don't stay away for too long, we need you here.
Not like you can quit us anyway. :r
But take care of yourself now, girlie! ♥

~ Kaitlyn
:kaitlyn:

I SWEAR I'VE BEEN CURSE!

My laptop now has a virus, it's my luck that I'm posting this.
I'm really really sorry if I'm not around as much or at all. I will try my hardest
to be on as much as I can. I will see if someone can fix my laptop :correct: :( :cry:
just ughhh :(
- madz

ps. and i'm not feeling so great (just fails)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back