Ready, set, BOOM

Hoshi Icchihara

OOC First Name
Ana V
Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Wood Rose
Hoshi was praticing her spells and jinxes. If anyone asked it was for class but really it was because Hoshi for one needed to let off some steam. She cared too much about Slytherin winning the cup and now that she knew that Hadan cared about this too it was double the effort not to get in any trouble that would take way house points. "Pull!" She yelled at a catapult that was charmed to rispond to her voice. She had many of thies small prank items in her room now that the threat of getting her room searched was gone. The catapult shot something that looked like a china plate. "Everte Statum." Hoshi yelled with more force than she needed to making the plate not only banish but shatter where the spell hit right in the center. The slinters came down around them.

Hoshi smiled wickedly then lined up to do another. This time it looked like a toy what was being shot out of the catapult. She shot a knee-reversal jinx at it when it landed the knees where well around. Sevral times she yelled "Pull!", using a diffrent spell for time. She wondered it this was really all that usefull but it was fun and she was sure that Larissa and Adira would like it too. She tried shooting spells off while doing fancy moved like from behind her back. This was great and if they got tired she always had cheery bombs from her Firespitter set to shoot with her slingshot.

Larissa had been sitting in the outskirts of the forbidden forest, writing a letter to Robert, letting him know how much she hated him and that they were over. But Larissa's heart wasn't in it.
Eventually, she packed up her things and began to walk to the Quidditch pitch- That was when she heard shouting. A familiar voice rung through the air.
Larissa smiled a little as she walked closer to the pitch where she saw Hoshi catapulting something.

"When's it my turn?" Larissa beamed as she joined Hoshi.
Her silvery blonde hair had several little platts in it. She had got bored and begun changing hairstyle.

Hoshi shugged. "When you take one. Here comes one now so think fast. Pull!" She yelled the looked at Larissa to see what spell she was going to shoot. She was also waiting for the fragiale looking mini-vase to shatter into a million pieces from the force of Larissa's spell. She knew that all three of them liked violence and had more power in them than they let on with just looking at them. "Nice hair by the way." She said with a wide smile. She had been thinking of messing around with a few new hair styles herself but she thouht she aut to save it for when she ran out of colors to dye her hair.

Larissa focussed on the vase and swiftly spun, flicking her wand in the mini-vase's direction while shouting "Repello!" She watched the spell shoot straight towards the mini-vase and shatter it in mid air. The smashing sound gave Larissa a sense of great sattisfaction.
"Thanks, Hosh" Larissa said when Hoshi mentioned hair. She smiled.
"Have you been out here all day?" Larissa asked, "Only, I didn't see you in the Common Room earlier.."
Larissa worried about Hoshi. She knew she could take care of herself physically, but emotionally.. Larissa always spared a thought for her best friends- If they were anything like 'normal' witches, they'd probably need emotional support.. Larissa had changed though. Inside, she was now a cold-hearted, murderous young adult. And she enjoyed this thought. It comforted her.

Hoshi nodded. "That's what happens when you have too much time to think." She said rolling her eyes. "Pull!" She yelled and shot stining jinx on the objet making it bat all over the place as if it where being proded this way and that. "So what you doing out here. I would have guessed that you would be in the forest." She said with a wide smile. Hoshi could see the change in Larissa and it made her lip twist in glee. If things when right they would be the most evil girls in the school. All they had to do was take down the Glam Squad first. "Pull Triple!" She pulled out a few of her marshal arts moves while the catast jinxes at all three targets.

Larissa shrugged.
"I was in the forest," she said, watching Hoshi destroying more- possibly priceless- items.
"I was writing a letter.." Larissa hesitated whether or not to mention it was to Robert.
She hated him now. "To the mud-blood." Larissa said, wondering if Hoshi would know who she meant.
It was the first time in months Larissa had said that word. And it felt good.

Hoshi smirked. "Like I always say. If he's not calling you in a three months, stop calling him your boyfriend and start calling somebody else." She said as she watched the catapult set it's self up again. "Wanna take another shot. I can make it throw up to seven at a time." She said with a large smile on her face. She liked this because they couldn't get in that much trouble for it. Everything that was being distroyed was being taken out of the Koshiba Relic stores. They wouldn't miss it even if they found out it was missing.

"Sure." Larissa said.
Should she have still had even the slightest warmth left in her heart, it would have soon left her.
Larissa turned to look directly into Hoshi's eyes.
"What happened to the others?" She said, her voice curious but a little cold. "The other who believed in the Dark Lord- The teachings of him.. Where did they all go?"
Larissa was fighting an internal struggle. She knew a few people who hated mud-bloods- And one of them she really had a liking for.. That was the problem.

Hoshi called "Shot puts!" To the catapult and it started to shoot out the first of seven. "They dwindelled, got put in Akasban or took on normal lives. Over the years those that followed the Dark Lord had offspring but instead of making them stronger the generations seemed to have made them weaker. Though there is still honer in waring the Death Eather's mark there is little honer in the ones that follow them. My father's side of the family is of the purest blood in Japan. They would have dispached of me because of my muggle born mother but since she also gave birth to my brother we where left to live. My fate was to marry a pureblood and dilute the dirty blood of my mother. I would be a Death Eather if I knew that they where as strong as they once where. The Dark Lord would be someone I would follow though. He's a lot like my father in a way." She said casually taking aim at one of the actifacts that was being shot out of the catapult.

Larissa joined Hoshi in firing spells at the objects in the air, smashing and exploding them.
"I know what you mean," Larissa said, thinking of her own up-bringing, "He's someone I've always respected. Not many are brave enough to do what he did, and yet so many people think the Dark Lord's way.." Larissa shot another spell in the air. It hit a vase which smashed and splintered in mid-air.
"I know my blood is not pure-" Larissa began, her eyes still fixed firmly upon the sky, watching ravens swoop, clouds sigh heavily as they parted. "But at least I have no dirty blood in me- Unless you class veela blood as dirty blood.." Larissa sent another spell into the air; A beautiful ornament shattered.
"I don't think it is, it's still of the magical world."

Hoshi smiled and shot a hix that shattered two at a time. This was kind of easy for her because she knew how to aim. "His ideas where... Accsepable but his exicution was where the Dark Lord got slopy. Force can only get you so far. Even in muggle history those that used force where always shot down and taken down. If one wants to get anything done one must used the established system against them. That how I've seen it done anyway." She said with a shugg. "Still it must have been a great honer to follow one that inspiered such great obidenece from his followers." Hoshi looked at her pail arm wondering what a Death Eater's mark would have looked like on her skin. She quickly let it go. The main idea of of the Death Eaters was that Imortailty was the ultimate power. Hoshi knew that it was not. There were much worse things than death.

Adira made her way down to the quidditch pitch with her broom in one hand and her beaters bat in the other, she spotted Hoshi and Larissa and smiled slightly, she walked over to them and heard that they were talking about Death Eaters, Adira smiled and walked over to them.
Adira stood behind them silently for a moment before she decided to say something "Death Eaters are still around, and they are becoming stronger" she smiled as she looked at them, maybe she should tell them, but could she trust them. Adira put her broom and bat on the ground and looked at them. "Death Eaters are still around today, acting in secret, you see them every now and then when they kill in public but they are around" Adira rubbed her arm slightly knowing that hopefully one day she will have the honor of having the Dark Mark on her own Arm.
"Can i Trust you both?" she said curiously looking at them with dead seriousness

Hoshi finished blasting another artifact then looked at Adira. "Sho Adria-chan what you need to tell us?" She asked with a wide smile. Adira knew she could trust them with anything like she could trust them. They all had secrets and Hoshi for one would never tell anyone any of the secrects that her friends tell her. It would be a pretty sucky friend who did that.

[[please note, this is not for the Gossip Mag, and it won't be included in the Gossip Mag]]

Adira sighed and looked at them. Adira's voice dropped to a dead silence so hat Hoshi and Larissa could hear her "I'm quite close with the Death Eaters, as in Really close" she said "as in my grandparents and my dad close" she said looking at them with a small smile to await there reactions "and you realise if you tell anyone, i will have to kill you" she said looking at them dead serious.

Larissa nodded that she could be trusted.
She listened to what Adira had to say and then raised her eyebrows.
"Your dad's a.." Larissa's eyes widened.
"Well that's just not fair." Larissa said, folding her arms across her chest. "Why wasn't my mum or dad like that? ..My grandmother- Who we now have no idea where she is- she was one of.. 'them'."

"Dad, Grandfather, Great Grandfather, Great Great Grandfather, Great Great Great Grandfather... it goes on" she said as she pushed her hair back off her shoulder. "Maybe my Uncle, and hopefully soon My Oldest brother...and maybe me" she said "i'm the only girl born into the family, so maybe i can be the first... yeah" she said smiling,
"and my Dad killed my mum so... y'know, Atleast your somehow like... us" she said trying to avoid the word you never know who is listening anymore.
"My Dad said that he got hit on by the newest... Death Eater" she said "what was her name.. Adr...." Adira pulled out a letter from her pocket quickly scanning it, "uhhh I don't know if she is related to you Larissa, but Adrianne Sedgwick was the woman" she shrugged looking at Larissa
"What about you Hosh, are you.... like us" she said curiously

Hoshi looked at them both. "No none of my family is a Death Eater. The Watanukies are too noble for it and my dad's family, the Koshibas, could be Death Eaters if they ever applied but are not. They are more into getting gold. They are very proud of their pureblood heritage though. And I think that someone that works for us knows the Aters." She said thinking. It was hard to keep track of the Koshiba web of influence. At least it was for her. Her father had all the names and numbers charmed into a sheet so all he had to to was look them up. Hoshi couldn't for the life of her figure out how he did that. Though Hoshi hated her father she still had to admit, he was a pretty powerful wizard in more ways than one.

"It cool though having your family in the Dark Order." She said with a bright smile. Now she knew why she got along so well with theis girls. They had darkness in them too. They where born with hands that where already stained with blood. For all child of a Death Eater has the blood of many on their hands at birth. The only difference between her and her friends was that Hoshi had to constantly hide what she truly was they reveled in it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back