Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Divorced
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Oak 15" Core of Veela hair
Dietrich looked different than he normally did. His blond hair was now black, because it was his natural color. His blue-green eyes smirked as his fingers traces the lines of books in the library. He found a quidditch book, and there was no hiding the fact that he was going to be a Professional Quidditch player. It was just something he always wanted to do with his life. That and hang out with his best friends. He plopped down in a chair in the library. He was the Dark Prince, Co-Leader of the group while Jaken was around. He was in charge of the parties, while Demitris handled their schemes and such with the Schemer. Dietrich let out a yawn. Five of the best members would be leaving Durmstrang this year. And the three younger ones, Vladilen, Mihail, and Zerdali, will be the new important members, and well, the legacy will continue. This made Dietrich smile a bit while he read.

william had returned to drumstrang for one last time before leaving for good, as he walks into the libary and walks up to the libarain's desk he notice one of his old freind dietrich who he hadnt seen in a few months since moving, as he finishing talking to the old women, he walks over to the guy and leans on the side of the table, "good read?" he says in his russian accent as his silver eyes looks down at his old friend

Dietrich continued flipping through the pages of the book, almost becoming frustrated with the book itself. He heard a voice, and glanced up with a smirk upon his face, irritation shone in his eyes, “I wish. Stupid thing only repeats what I already know. Dummes Buch.” He cursed the book in German, his native tongue. Dietrich motioned with his hand in a feminine manner, “Have a seat, William.” A thin smile curled onto the teen’s lips. Dietrich was thinking about dropping out of Durmstrang and going off the play Quidditch full time. However, he wasn’t too sure about the decision.

"dont mind if i do" he smiles before sitting oppsite, as he looks around before looking back at the guy "so hows the old place been since ive been gone?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back