Reading THE Book

Andy smiled, Christmas was one of her favourite holidays she had always loved it. Not necessarily because of the present giving but the effect it seemed to have on everyone. Good will to all men definitly, did that include werewolves she wondered.
"I'm probably staying as well. Mom's got a new boyfriend so I don't want to get in the way" Andromeda said frankly.

"Trista also insists I drag one of my friends home with me for christmas. I'd better get to work on that too." Kailey said more as a reminder to herself than anything.

"Well, I stayed at the castle over the summer. It was pretty quiet without all of the people it usually has in it." Kailey replied

Vydráel threw his arms up in a shrug. "I don't know." he replied.
"You know how strained things are, I might have to stay here.."

"For the summer?" she asked him, that was awful. She couldn't bear the thought of anyone staying here for the whole summer. "What will you do here all that time?"
She looked back at Kailey, "Will there even be professors here?"

Anything i can to stay away from my mother. He thought darkly, "Oh, i dunno. If i can get away from the castle for maybe even just a week, that would be cool. I doubt i would be able to go anywhere but home though." He replied instead. looking at Kailey as well for an answer

"I'm not quite sure. I mean, common sense would say there were but I didn't see any over the summer...Maybe I just wasn't paying any attention." Kailey replied

"Nah, I'd definitly have to go back to The Gables. It's not actually home it's my godmothers house, my mom's old school professor. But Mom thought it best for us to move there while I went to school here" Andy smiled.

"I might just catch up on some muggle reading as well as magical studies." Vydráel added in forethought.
"Can't be too prepared."

Ana-Cole listened. She had never stayed at the school over the break before usually she was dying to get home and see her family. Not this year She thought to herself. "Well I'm almost positive that I am staying for all the breaks so if anyone ends up staying to you'll have me as company" Ana-Cole said "I don't know if that makes you want to stay or makes you want to make sure you make it home" Ana-Cole said with a small laugh.

"Fine be that way" Ana-Cole said jokingly nudging Andy back. She then turned to Vydráel. "I guess I will have to put up with you then" Ana-Cole said smiling. She was actually glad that someone that she knew was staying.

"I'm going" Ana-Cole said "Dateless of coarse" She continued. Ana-Cole couldn't get a date if she tried. It was just how Ana-Cole was or just how the boys at this school were either way. "I'm think I am just going to go with a group of friends." She said wondering who else was going.

"I'm going dateless as well." Kailey replied "That may change but it's pretty unlikley."

"Well I'm not going at all!" Andromeda dropped her wee bombshell with a smile, "It's just way too girly for me. I'm not there yet with the whole ball gown thing, maybe next year or third year but.." she gave an involuntary shiver and smiled at them, "I wouldn't go if you paid me to this year. I might sneak down to take a peek from the doorway but good old commonroom for me!"

Ana-Cole smiled at Kailey. She was glad that she was not the only one without a date. Then she looked over at Andy "You're really not going? It would be a good time." She said knowing that she would have a hard time to no chance of getting Andy to change her mind.

Ana-Cole Cole than looked at Vydráel. She couldnt' help but laugh slightly in a friendly way of coarse. "Well the Yule Ball is like the holiday dance. The girls get all dressed up in dresses and the guys in suits. Music and Food and such. I've never been to one yet but I hear that it is a blast" Ana-Cole said wondering if she explained it good enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back