Reading THE Book

"Thats right Andy." Kailey joked before laughing "I went to the Yule ball last year and it was fun. I'd go for the food if nothing else. They have the widest selection of food i've ever seen!" she exclaimed

"Yeah sorry Vydráel but you are forced to go" She said trying to keep a straight face. Ana-Cole could but for not long soon a smile spread across her face. "You should go though it is fun and like Kailey said lots of good food" Ana-Cole said

Vydráel shrugged at their attempts at making him cave. "If it's one of those things i have to dress up in, i have nothing to wear." He caught their hinting but ignored it

"Fine just miss out on all the fun" Ana-Cole said jokingly. "But I have nothing to wear yet either" She said "There's still some time" Ana-Cole said reassuring herself more than anything. She always waited until the last moment to do anything. She was hoping by now that all the dresses were not taken. "I still say everyone should go" Ana-Cole said refering to everyone in the group.

Vydráel ducked his head and smiled. "I don't even know how to dance and eating isn't a pas time." He added more to himself then anyone else. "Maybe we should organise something in the common room, Andy?" He asked, looking at her with a chuckle

Andy smiled at him, "Way ahead of you already there Drae! Having a small party myself with some munchies Amy might be coming along as well but I think if someone asks her she might give it a skip. We're sorting posters out incase any one else doesn't want to go to the Yule. Professor King said it was ok".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back