Reading by the lake

Kailey's hand was still gripping her wand firmly, One more comment and the wand would go back in her pocket and she would use her fists.

Sam turned to Kailey and could see that she was ready to join Kat in fighting Athene."Kailey you and Kat calm down!I'm not afraid of stunning both of you as well, if I have to I will!" Sam siad pointing his wand at Kailey.

"And you don't Think I'll stun you if you try?!?!" Kailey snapped. She knew she would regret this later btu right now she was seeing red. Her only goal was to hurt Athene.

"I would like to see you try that!" Sam snapped back.He didn't care how much they wanted to hurt Athene they wouldn't do it by getting into a fist fight with her."If you want to hurt her I suggested you use your wand instead of your fists!" Sam added in, if they wanted to hurt Athene if would be best if they did it using their wands.

"Just say the word!" Kailey snapped at him. She took a deep breath and took her wand out of sams direction. It was Athene she wanted to hurt, not Sam.

[Kailey just basically dared sam to try to stun her, then she realized that that would make the three of them look weaker so she focused her anger back on athene.]

Kat was shocked that Sam had grabbed her arm to stop her from hitting Athene. In a way she was glad that he had, but on the other hand she was angry that he had stopped her. Kat heard the commotion between Sam and Kailey and thought for a moment after attempting to calm herself down. She looked to the two of them and said, "STOP IT! Can't you see this is what she wants. She wants to turn us against each other. She wants us to fight amongst ourselves." Kat rounded on Athene and said, "I guess misery really does love company doesn't it? You're so miserable with you poor pathetic excuse for a life that you will drag anyone down with you. Well i'm done with it. I'm not going to take standing here and faking being nice to you anymore. If you want to sit and stir in your own pathetic self pity then go right on ahead. I'm through!" And with that Kat stormed off back towards the castle. Away from all of them.

Kailey was still in a rage, watching Kat storm off to the castle Kailey had half a mind to follow her example.

Sam was ready to try and stun Kailey when Kat began to speak.Lowering his wand, Sam watched as Kat stormed off back to the castle. Turning back to Athene Sam stood there not knowing wheter to leave or to stay.

Athene laughed, amused, as the others argued amongst themselves, and laughed harder at Katalina as she marched away.
"When you're done," she said casually to the other two, playing with her wand in her small fingers.

KAiley quickly ragained her composure. She would not, under any circumstances, cast the first spell, if any were cast that is.

Athene sighed.

"I guess you're all talk then." She slipped her wand delicately away into her pocket. She turned to Sam.

"It's really a shame you stopped Vanderhol from punching me. That would have been so much more fun," she said, smirking.

Sam quickly raised his wand after Athene made her remark. He didn't want to be the first one to cast a spell, he knew that if he did he would probably end up getting into more trouble.

"Shut up Athene! If I hadn't stopped her you would probably be on the floor at this moments with a bloody nose!" Sam said coldly to Athene.

"I'm not all talk." KAiley snarled

"Well I don't see you doing anything either?" Kailey said Knowing it was probably a stupid thing to say.

"Well, then wouldn't it be polite if the person that asked to duel began the duel." Sam said in more of a statement than a question."If you think we won't do anything, then why don't you begin this duel?"

KAiley nodded, agreeing with Sam.

"Where the hell did you get that logic?" she snorted. "And, because it wouldn't be fun if you weren't going to do anything."

"Where the hell did you get that logic?" Sam said mocking her."The only place logic comes from, your brain, oh wait sorry I forgot you don't have one!Instead of a brain your head is full of Gillyweed!No wonder you can breath underwater!" Sam said begining to laugh.

(((I had to tell you people I learned a new word today it's: Loess it's like yellow grass in africa or something. :D )))

Now that KAiley thought about it, Sam's explanation didn't seem that logical...But she still wasn't going to start it. "What makes you so sure we wont do anything? Because if you cast a spell at me I'll certianly fight back!"

Athene laughed. "If you meant that, you would have stunned me already. And Sam, I could tell you that the sky was pink and the grass was blue. Things you can imagine come from your head too, but that doesn't make them logical."

"You have yet to strike me, So I have yet to have the chance to retaliate." KAiley said And she thinks Sam has bad logic... She thought

Users who are viewing this thread

Back