Reading by the lake

Kailey Harrington

OOC First Name
Kelsey
Wand
12 1/2" Firm Fir Wand with the essence of Dragon Heartstring
Kailey walked out to the lake and looked at it, The wind making soft ripples along its surface. She sat down on a patch of grass about 6 feet away from the waters surface and pulled out a book she had brought from home and started reading it.

Sam had been out by the lake when he saw Kailey reading. "Hey, Kailey." Sam said greeting her.

Kat had decided to get out of the castle for a little bit. The last few days had been stressful and to be quite honest a bit wierd for personal reasons. She decided to take a walk down by the lake. On her walk she saw Kailey and another boy she didn't know. Kailey was sitting and reading so Kat decided to stop by and say hello to her since she hadn't seen her since the ball. "Hullo Kailey! And hullo to you as well, i'm Kat." she said with a bright smile. "Watcha reading?"

"Hello Kat, I'm Sam. It's nice to meet you." Sam said to the new girl that had just arrived.

"Nice to meet you as well Sam. What house are you in?" said Kat curiously. She liked to learn about new people that she met. She liked to make new friends.

Kailey looked up from her book after the scanning the last page and shutting it and putting it back in her bag. "Hey Sam, Hey Kat." Kailey chirped She then heard Kat inquire as to what book she was reading. "Oh I'm reading the bad beginning, It's the first in a book series...Sadly I only have the first one But I heard the muggle market had the whole series, I might go see if they do later." Kailey realized that at this point she was beginning to ramble and quickly stopped talking so the others could get a word in.

"I'm in Hufflepuff." Sam stated answering Kat's question."What house are you in?" He then asked her.

"Gryffindor, first year!" said Kat brightly with a smile to Sam. She then turned to Kailey and said, "Never heard of it, but I may have to check it out. I've been reading Pride and Prejudice. My mum bought it for me back before school started, you're more than welcome to borrow it when i'm done with it!"

KAiley blinked in surprise. She had forgotten that Sam was in hufflepuff. But she didn't really care about houses. "It's a pretty good book, Sure I'm always up to a good book." She said, She then got out a muggle candy bar from her bag and started eating it. She got two more out and held them out. "Want one?" She asked.

[I'm gonna let you godmod what kind of candy bar it is lol.]

Sam took one of the candy bars Kailey was offering to them,"Thanks." Sam said brightly.

(((wait so when is Athene going to come in?)))

"Your welcome." She said and smiled

[IDK But I G2G! Bye sam,kat,athene! *When she joins*]

((hehe yay candybars :D ))

Kat smiled as she took one of the canybars from Kailey. "MMM! Snickers, I love Snickers, my cousins always get them by bucketful and give them to me for Christmas. They're muggles so they have access to all the good stuff." Kat said jokingly. "Thanks Kailey! I ate my stash before I left from home to come back here!"

"No problem, Trista went to the bulk store in our town and bought me enough muggle junk food to last into the summer...Stuff is cheap there so she went all out." Kailey said before taking a bite out of her milky way bar.

Athene was trailing the skirts of the lake when she saw a small bunch of students. She recognized most of them from past meetings, and scowled. She couldn't recall liking any of them.

She wondered if she could make any fun out of this chance meeting.

((Sorry i'm so late guys!)

Kailey finished her candy bar and shoved the wrapper back in the bag.

[It's fine! :D]

(((Athene! I was waiting for you to post. :D )))

Sam couldn't feel but that they where being watched. He turned his head in different directions and didn't see anyone. Finally looking behind him, Sam spotted Athene. Great. Here she come again. Sam thought. His last meeting with Athene wasn't all that great.Turning back to Kailey and Kat he took a bite of his chocolate.

Kailey looked to see what sam had been looking at and saw a slytherin girl. She noted that sam looked a bt frustrated. "Whats wrong Sam?" She asked

"Mine have been going pretty well...How have your been?" She asked

"Mine are going good to. Although I didn't do to well in Astronomy last semester." Sam said answering Kailey's question.

"I see...I didnt do all that well in flying...I'm surprised I passed!" She said not mentioning the fact that it was because she had missed a few classes.

"Yeah, I pass Flying, but I did miss a couple of lessons." He said as he looked back to see what Athene was up to.

"I actually passed all of my classes, though there are a few that I had just barely done so in." said Kat brightly. She followed the gaze of Sam and Kailey. Oh you've got to be kidding me! she thought to herself. She saw Athene, the first year Slytherin with whom she had quite the confrontation with right before Christmas holidays. She looked to the other two and said with sarcasm, "Brace yourselves, I feel a storm brewing."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back