Daphne
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Straight 13 1/2 Inch Rigid Alder Wand with Mermaid Scale Core
Open after Teigs posts with Cami

On the first sunny day of the semester, Violette escaped the crowded castle with a book so she could find a nice spot to read. Eventually, she found a secluded spot in the rose garden. It was really beautiful, and Violette felt more at ease here than she had in the common room or dormitory. The girl made herself comfortable, and before long she was drawn into the story in her book. The girl was so focused that she lost track of the world around her, not even noticing as her bookmark fell from between the pages and was blown off a bit in the wind.

It was the second time that Hilda had ventured into the rose bush, that day she had taken the time to borrow a watering can from the botanical greenhouse before coming. She did not know if we had put a spell on it so that he could grow by himself or if there was someone to take care of it but in any case today it would be her who will take care of the Rosebush .When she got there she started to water almost all the plants, this place reminded her when she was gardening with her mother, it made her happy and nostalgic at the same time. She was about to leave when she saw a small thing on the ground, she picked it up before realizing that it was a bookmark, she turned her head to see if the owner was still around. Not far from there, a young girl was sitting reading, Hilda discreetly walked towards her :
"Excuse me, is that yours?" she said handing her the bookmark .

Last edited:
I'm here! I'm here! Sorry!
Cami had never really thought about what the implications of learning she apparently had family she didn't know about would be. The implication, of course, being that she now had to wonder just how much other family she had. She knew about Elio, of course, and she now apparently knew about Land and his cousin Acre, and whatever siblings they had, so who else was there? The thought was confronting to the young French girl who much preferred to stay in her lane, her lane that was getting increasingly smaller by the day. With each new revelation of Land and Acre, mostly Land since she couldn't escape him, she found herself questioning every action she saw of Elio. He probably knew things he didn't want to tell her. Stupid Elio. She she marched her way into the rosebush, staying outside in the sun always made her feel better about herself, she noticed two other girls, one from her own house, a dorm mate if she wasn't mistaken. She couldn't tell if the girls were friends or not, but she headed over anyway. "Don't you know not to interrupt people whilst they're reading you might make her lose her page," she said, frowning because it seemed rude to interrupt the poor girl. She wished she could remember her roommates name, but it had completely escaped her.

While she was trying to talk to the girl, Hilda saw another girl going towards them, she recognized her because they were both in Gryffindor but she did not remember her name because they had not had time to speak before. The closer the girl got to them, the more Hilda could notice that she looked annoyed and she immediately understood when she spoke. "Oh sorry it wasn't my intention, I just found a bookmark and I thought it was hers" she said thinking that the other Gryffindor might be right, Hilda would have could introduce herself by being more direct so as not to surprise the young reader.

Last edited:
Violette had been completely focused on her story, and jumped in surprise when she heard a voice nearby. "Oh." She said, blinking up at the girl who was offering her the bookmark she recognized as her own. She glanced around, then realized it must have fallen out of her book. "Oh." She repeated quietly. "Thank you." But her gaze moved to the other girl, a girl she also recognized from her year. There was clear confusion on her face as she told off the other girl for interrupting her reading. She had just been nice, right? But now that the two girls were discussing this, and her, she felt incredibly shy. She hoped this wouldn't turn into a real fight. "It's okay." She murmured, her voice almost a whisper. "It was mine."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back