Reading - A true Ravenclaw

Thomas Smith

OOC First Name
Pat
Sexual Orientation
Hetrosexual
Wand
Myrtle Wand 15 1/2" Core - Tail of Charmed Newt
After Thomas had picked up the last thing on his list he made his way to a quiet part of Obsidian Harbor. Finding a tree he sat under it in the shading and started to look through his bags.

After a few seconds of searching he found what he was looking for, his bundle set of first year books. He took the first book off the set, "The Standard Book of Spells Grade 1" by Miranda Goshawk and put the rest baack into his bag. Opening it up he started to read.

Sam noticed a boy he hadn't met before but he vaguely recongnised him from the sorting cermony. He needed more guy friends so he forced his legs over. "Hey. Your in..eh...Ravenclaw right?" It was a chance-your-arm kinda guess but he was reading his school books so he couldn't be too wrong.

Lauren had been wandering around Obsidian Harbor when she seen Sam and another boy that she had only seen at the sorting ceremony."Hey Sam, how are you enjoying being in Hufflepuff?"She asked then turned to the other boy and said."Im Lauren."

As Thomas was reading his book he felt a shadow come over him. Looking up he saw someone talk to him. He couldn't remember his name but he was from the sorting ceremony, he knew that much. "Yeah." Thomas said, laughing slightly. "How did you guess?" he said marking his book and putting it away.

Just as he was about to ask him a question an other person came over, it was a girl this time. She must of known the boy, Sam!" He thought to himself, glad that the girl had said his name. She then introduced herself as Lauren.

Standing up he patted of bits of the grass sticking to his trousers, streching out his hand he said, "Hello Lauren. My name is Thomas, Thomas Smith. I take it you are in Hufflepuff?" He said referring to the question she had asked Sam.

"Hey Lauren. I am very much so. You?" he asked her. "Well, I guess from the reading of our textbooks." he laughed. Thomas Smith remember that he told himself.

"Yeah, i am." She said to Sam then Lauren shook Thomas's hand and said."Nice to meet you. Yeah im in Hufflepuff."She was going to ask what house he was in but had heard Sam ask if he was in Ravenclaw so didnt."So, are you glad to be in Ravenclaw?" Lauren asked then looked out at the view.

Smiling Thomas said, "Yeah I suppose it's a bit of a dead giveaway." Sitting back down he motioned for Sam and Lauren to join him. Turning to Lauren he said, "I am very happy to be in Ravenclaw. I suppose I've always been a bit of an oddball when it comes to books and learning. So was it always Hufflepuff for you two?" He asked knowing that it would always going to be Ravenclaw or Gryffindor, because of his father.

Lauren took a seat and answered." I was hoping to be in Hufflepuff or Griffindor so i guess i got my choice. What about you, was there any other houses you wanted to be in?"

"Well my father was in Gryffindor, but I never felt that there was any obligation for me to be in that house. And mother went to Beaubaxtons, so it didn't matter to her." He said matter of factly.

Sam wasn't going to go into the detail of his family..not now..not yet. So he kept his mouth shut. H ejust watched as the conversation passed.

Thomas looked down at his feet and said, "No apart from the people in the shops you two are the only ones that I have really talked too." He said. Looking up again he said, "Have either of you met many people yet?"

Hoshi was walking along the Harbor with an arm full of bags. This was a strainge sight to see because Hoshi was not one to go shoping like this. It was all her school stuff. She kept face by waring a knit top that looked like she had nothing underneth but really she had a skin colored shirt and a pair of black shorts attached to a pair of high stalkings and green trainers with poisones snakes drawn on them.

Hoshi saw people she recongised on the road so she walked up to them. "Konichiwa Sam-kun and Lauren-chan." She said brightly then added to the boy. "I am Hoshi Koshiba." She said and offered him a biker gloved hand.

"Yeah,ive met a few people."Lauren said then seen Hoshi who she hadnt seen in weeks."Hoshi, where have you been, i havent seen you in ages." She said smiling at her.

Thomas looked up as he saw a new person talk to Sam and Lauren. When she introduced herself to Thomas he stood up and took her hand and shook it, "Nice to meet you Hoshi I am Thomas, Thomas Smith." He said smiling, and sat back down again.

Hoshi shrugged. "Grounded and I didn't have the energy to make my escape. Usually all I have to do is wait for Haruhi to go to sleep from her medecation and I can get out the front door." She said with a sigh. She flicked at her newly dyed green hair. "Thomas-kun..." She said trying to remember it. "By the look of the book you are a Ravenclaw." She said with a wide grin.

Hoshi entered and he waved brightly. "Hey Hoshi!" he grinned. "How are things?" he asked her after she told Lauren the story of her being grounded.

Thomas smilied, "I confess, I'm a Ravenclaw." He said holding up his hands in surrender. "It is truely lousy to be grounded. I've been pretty must grounded my whole life. My mother never let me outside, only at night to star gaze." He said.

Toni was bored once more as she walked area the shopping area. A few bags were in her hands full of random items that she would probably never need but as they were in the shop Toni had to buy them. She just had to. It was not like she could leave a store without something unless the store was full of ugly items. Then why would Toni even be there in the first place?

As Toni walked about she noticed a group of people. Having an urge to actually socialize she walked over towards the students and noticed that she knew most of them. There was Sam, Lauren and Hoshi. Behave She reminded herself as she put a smile, rather small smile but still a smile, on her face.

"Hey Guys" She said as she noticed that there was a boy she hadn't meant yet there as well. "I'm Toni" She said introducing herself to the boy who had yet to know her name.

"Toni!" he smiled and hugged her. "Shopping again?" he shook his head sadly as he looked down at her hands. He was quite amused the way she was very obliged to shop. "I'm just joking with you.." he mused.

Thomas looked up when he heard the sound of russeling bags comeing closer to where he was sitting. Looking up he saw a girl talking to the few people around him, she then introduced herself to him, looking at her he said, "Hello, my name is Thomas." with a smile.

James was needing to get a few items for school, so made his way down to Obsidian Harbor. He seen Hoshi,Lauren,Sam,Toni and another boy he didnt know."Hey, Im James."He said to the boy then asked."So, what are you all doing here?"

"Hey Sam" Toni said smiling brightly as she hugged him. Letting go she looked at him "Of coarse I am shopping again" she said holding up her few bags smiling. Shopping was like Toni's thing. "Sure you are though" Toni said rolling her eyes playfully as Sam said he was only joking.

"Nice to meet you Thomas" Toni said trying to be nice and behave. She had recently realized that her list of people that hated her was rather long. Maybe she could fix that, but it was no surprise that Toni didn't want to put so much effort into it.

All of a sudden another boy showed up. "Hey James" Toni said smiling slightly. "I just finished so very important shopping" Toni said grinning everyone that knew her knowing that her shopping was never really important.

Sam smiled at Toni. "Hey James. We're just interrupting Thomas reading. Which we hope he doesn't mind." he said looking from James to Thomas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back