Reading A History Of Magic

Larissa Sedgwick

OOC First Name
Beth / Bethy
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Wood Rose
Larissa entered the library and immediately picked out a history of magic by Bathilda Bagshot and began to read about druids.

"Hey Laris" Libby said, smiling. She was wearing a new shirt and a dark pair of bootleg jeans. She went and sat down by the radiator (do they have them in hogwarts lol?)

>:D< "Remember students, all voldermort really needs is a great big hug!" - Dumbledore.

Larissa smiled before re-burying her head in her book.

Libby sniffed. "I dont know what to do aout Darren". She was deep in thought.

:errm:

Larissa had been thinking the same thing.
"Why?" She asked, "What's the matter?"

"It's well. I love him, but he always he just "going with it" very slowly. There's nothing new. It's like he's distracted if you know what i mean?" Thinking about him just made her sad. She wished he was here now.

"Erm.." Larissa said with a strange lump in her throat, "No, I don't quite understand what you mean."

"Dont worry" she whispered. She shut up as soon as she saw Darren entering the library. She got out her book "Magical Drafts and Potions" by Edna Kemp, and started reading about "Amadillo bile" (nice i no lol..u shoud read it.."must be undiluted" ew..haas a picture as well...lol no jk)

Darren had been wandering around when he thought it best to look over a few things before classes started. Darren was browsing the shelves when he seen Libby and Larissa, he smiled and walked over to them forgeting about the book."Hey." He kissed Libby on the cheek and hugged her.

Although Libby was shaking, she tried to act normal. "Hey." She looked up at his amazing brown eyes an smiled.

Larissa looked briefly from her book to darren, nodded a greeting and turned her sights back to her book.

Darren noticed Libby was shaking and asked."You alright?" He smiled at Larissa so she didnt think he was ignoring her.

"I am now" she said quietly enough for him to hear but not for Larissa. It wasn't being around her that made her upset, it was just not being around him. "What book were you looking for when you came in?" She asked, trying to change the subject.

Larissa smiled briefly but then returned to her book where she turned the page and continued scanning words.

Darren suddenly remembered why he was in the library and said."I was just going to look at a book full of spells for tomorrow.What about you"

Larissa shut her book, crossed her eyes and sneezed violently at Libby.
"Sorry." She said feeling bad but slightly humorus.

(lol)

Libby raised her eyebrows at Larissa. "Did you have to do that!?" she said, but it was obvious she had been forgiven. "Ah nothing much," she said turning her attention back to Darren, "Im just reading about "Magical Drafts and Potions" at the moment.."bit boring though, it's a bit like reading a dictionary!"

"Hmph!" Said Larissa, pulling her book back onto her lap, "You think that's boring? You should try A Histroy Of Magic!"

:) "This is a good one!" she said, reaching for her other book. "Self-Defensive Spellwork" She handed it to him.

(its in the thingy before this topic at top with book list..actually very hepful!)

To Larissa she replied. "Why are you reading it then?" and she stuck her tongue out playfully (woohoo lol..no soz..)

(lol!)
Larissa sighed, "I want to know a little more about my heritage and actually learn something here." She too poked her tongue out. :p

(in rl im robl and almost crying at my poor joke...gd im sad!! lol)

(toes still hurt)
Larissa heard a loud trumpet solo from nearby,
"Was that you?" She said to Libby.
:lol:

(plz!! stop trying to kill me!! XDDDD)

("This evening beth does not need the recollection of yesterday in the hallway."hehe)

"No" she said simply.

(naw, it will..u trod on it :p )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back