Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Straight (Elliot)
Wand
Curly 13 1/2 Inch Sturdy Mahogany Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Some first years might be a little intimidated to deliver roses to seventh years, but Alice wasn't one of them. Once she figured out Lennon was the editor of the school paper, she marched up the fifth floor, hoping to find him there. After looking around for a bit, she knocked on the door. "Hello? Is Lennon there?" She called.

It wasn't too often that people visited the newsroom, so when he heard a knock on the door he knew it wasn't someone on the staff already. And remembering it was Valentine's Day he figured someone would be delivering a rose to someone on the staff. Though as he opened the door for the person, he was surprised to hear his name. Every year he didn't expect any roses really, but this year he really, truly had not expected any, so he more surprised than ever this time around. "I'm Lennon," he said a little cautiously. "How can I help you?" he asked, wondering if perhaps he was just jumping the gun and she actually wasn't here to deliver him a rose but instead tell him himself else or something.
<i></i>

Alice beamed when she spotted an older boy opening the door, suspecting this was Lennon before he even spoke. "Hi! I have a rose for you!" She said brightly, holding it out for him to take. "Happy Valentine's day!"

Note said:
Lennon,

Thanks for being my friend throughout all of school. It’s been hard at times, but I appreciate you and what our friendship has evolved into. I wish you all the best upon graduating, and hope our paths cross again,

Sianna

Users who are viewing this thread

Back