Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Divorced
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Curly 16.5" Sturdy Hornbeam Wand with Vampire Blood Core
Hi, sorry if this is a silly question I just couldn't really find the answer anywhere. If I wanted to have a character work at St. Mungo's, is there someone I PM about it? Or is it tied in to the Ministry application form? Just not completely sure on this and don't want to step on anyone's toes/do anything that's not in protocol. Thanks!

Solution
Hi, sorry if this is a silly question I just couldn't really find the answer anywhere. If I wanted to have a character work at St. Mungo's, is there someone I PM about it? Or is it tied in to the Ministry application form? Just not completely sure on this and don't want to step on anyone's toes/do anything that's not in protocol. Thanks!
Hey Camilla! If you go to the Applications page, then select Ministry Official, it's one of the last options when they ask what section you'd like them to work at.
Hey Camilla! If you go to the Applications page, then select Ministry Official, it's one of the last options when they ask what section you'd like them to work at.

Solution
Oh cool, thank you! I wasn't sure if it was in there or not. Much appreciated!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back