Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
11 1/2 Inch Sturdy Ebony Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Veronica found out the abandoned classroom a few days ago and since she found it, it was her favourite place to hang out. Not that she wasn't very social or anything, she would just get socially exhausted very quickly. She was trying to think of what she left behind by coming to Hogwarts, her dad's business that she was slowly being trained to take over, her old friends, her parents. She was sure her dad could tell her something or maybe Valentin or Ruben. Her brothers. She was in Hogwarts for almost a week and she didn't even bothered to check on them. Damn it. She is the worst sister ever. Maybe her next move would need to be finding her brothers and just make sure they were ok. But wait...they didn't bother to check up on her wither so...checking on them is not a priority right now. So she did what she does best. She took off her jacket and threw it on a table, she took a pen from her she had brought with her from the muggle world and she took some paper too. She then went to the window of the classrom and sat right on the edge of the widow so the sun would light her paper and with that, she started doodling.

Lily was busy exploring the castle when she saw the abandoned classroom. Immediately she sneaked in. She saw a girl at the window that looked very fimalier. Slowly Lily walked up to the girl. She knew who this is . It's Veronica, the Slytherin girl who wasn't so nice at first. But Lily hates having enemies so she decided to go and talk to her. As she walked closer she said " Heyy, I'm Lily remember? "

Veronica couldn't believe it. Of all people it had to be her entering the room it had to be her. Veronica didn't anything against her but she felt that Lily didn't really liked her that much so why was she approaching her?
"Oh hi! The Lumos girl in the Dungeons right? That was something" Veronica said giving her a face that resembled the awkward emoji (😬). She definitely had learned two cool spells but the whole situation down there just went out of hand really quick.

Lily saw the awkward smile and couldn't help but do the same. " Yes. Well you did make quite a big entrance...But anyway let's leave that behind us. Do you mind if I'm here?" Lily asked with a tiny smile

"I always make big entrances, kind of a signature of my own." said Veronica.
"Yeah sure you can stay, i'm snarky but I don't usually bite" she said with a wink

Lily laughed. " I noticed..." Lily said and winked. Lily smiled " You verder not bite. I bite back. " Lily said with a smile. After she had already said it she thought of what she actually said and started laughing .

"So, how excited are you for tomorrow? I have history of magic tomorrow, not a fan let me tell you" Veronica said as she kept doodling on her notebook, she always draw clothes. Sometimes she draw clothes she'd make with fabric she'd buy, sometimes clothes she could make with the ones she had at home and sometimes just pairing clothes she had in a random way that actually were good together and she never tried. She would decide her whole wardrobe and her daily outfits on what she draws.

" So tomorrow is monday right? I'm so confseven these days. If tomorrow is Monday I don't think I have anything. " Lily replied felling really stupid. She was so happy that she didn't have History. " Atleast I don't have History of magic. WOOH HOO! " Lily exclaimed

"Yeah...I hate it. The best part is that I have Defense Against the Dark Arts on Tuesday. My favourite, wbu? Looking forward to any class Lumos?" Veronica said with a wink. She probably knew Lily wouldn't like her calling her Lumos but Veronica think it suited her since she was teaching the other girls and thought her too the spell Lumos, a nickname related to a memory, those are the easiest to remember.

" Okay . That confirms I have nothing tomorrow. On Tuesday I have Herboligy. You're so lucky you have DADA! It's fine if you call me Lumos, but atleast don't do it all the time." Lily said and winked. " I'm really looking forward to Transliteration on Thursday and Potions on Sunday! " Lily replied in an excited tone

"Kinda looking forward to DADA and Astronomy, I don't know what to expect from Astronomy. The muggle world has a similar subject but I don't expect this one to be the same kind as in the muggle world. Really looking forward to see what happens" Veronica said. Lily was honestly better than she thought. Of course they hadn't really talk about anything other than classes but she didn't seem the same girl she met in the Dungeons. Maybe it was a good thing.

" I hope I'll have DADA next semester. We have flying together I think on Fridays. I'm kinda excited for that too."Lily said.
She actually liked Veronica. She wasn't so controlling as in the dungeons. She liked it that way . Who knows they might even turn out to be good friends after all.
"Enough about classes. Tell me so.ething about you?" Lily asked politely

"Hum... well...I'm a triplet. I have two brothers also here in Hogwarts as first years one of them in Hufflepuff and the other in Slytherin like me. What about you? Any siblings?" She asked

" Nope. I'm an only child...Sometimes I wish I had a sibling to share things with. But I don't so yeah... I'm originally from South Africa and moved to Brazil when I was 5. Then moved back to South Africa when my parents divorced and now I'm here in New Zealand with my mom. What about you?"Lily asked and wondered if Veronica would actually open up a bit

"Oh you know, I'm from around there. A girl can't really reveal her secrets but I'll tell you this, if you talked portuguese to me, which you probably learned in brazil, I would understand. I would also understand french, spanish and a little tiny bit german so... you can say the world is my home" Veronica liked to be mysterious and leave people wondering, it's not like she didn't want other people to know or she was ashamed. She just liked to be the kind of girl no one knows much about... she knew from experience that once she gave out information about herself... rumors would spread faster than a wild fire

" Well okay...Garota misteriosa? Je l'aime. " Lily said with a smile and winked. She tested Veronica a bit. Lily just hoped that Veronica wouldn't get mad or something

"Awww thank you, and yes I'm a mysterious girl" she said reaching Lily's arm and touching it to show her some compassion and then laughing a bit. Lily was weird...just like her. The good kind of weird.

Lily frowned at the touch of Veronica's hand and the started laughing.Lily liked this girl: weird, funny , sarcastic ect. This was great, it seemed they actually have some things i commen. As Lily laughed she looked at Veronica and then asked " What are you actually doing here?"

"Oh just recharging my social batteries and wonder what i could do next. I ended up hearing bout this place and I came here for that. Ended up drawing. They say this place is often visited by ghost so where better to draw than an haunted abandoned classroom?" she said. Mysterious girls tend to be loners but what she didn't get was what was Lily doing there. Don't get me wrong but Lily was with a lot of girls when they first met so Lily isn't really the loner type. So what was she doing there? Maybe she just stumbled across the room? Or maybe she was also looking for a reality escape? If that was it then Lily wasn't as much of a people's person as Veronica thought.
"What bout you? What are you doing here?"

Lily smiled at the thought of ghosts. She has always wanted to see one. " Well actually I was exploring the castle when I saw this classroom and also I've heard people talk it. Plus I just wanted to rest my ears, you know , all those people make me crazy inside. " Lily replied and made little circles around her ears .

Veronica let out a laugh and looked at her stop doodling for a bit in a while "How so? I thought you were Miss Social" she was very intrigued by that statement. Guess Lily wasn't as much of people's person than she thought but I mean...every other person needs some time alone so...

Lily scoffed,but not in a rude way. " Ohh no, You got it all wrong. " Lily said and chuckled.Lily was not at all very social. At her muggle school she didn't halve any true friends. "I thought you were the social queen?"Lily said and winked

Veronica just looked and said "Ha ha ha so funny" while rolling her eyes and smiling "As you saw the other day my social skills are on point." Veronica ironically joked

Lily laughed. " Yeah I sure did. " Lily said with a smile and winked. " What are you doodling?" Lily asked curiously

"Oh just clothes and outfits, I usually inspire my outfits on my drawings. A girl gotta keep her closet updated" she said smiling

Users who are viewing this thread

Back