Open Re-encounter of an acquaintance

Lily smiled. What Veronica said was true. A girl needs a closet update every now and then. " Ohh. That's cool" Lily replied

"Yeah. Oh and by the way, are you interested in signing in to a club?" Veronica asked

" Yeah! Do you know of one that we could sign into?" Lily asked curiously and smiled

"Huh...I don't know honestly. But I think there's gonna be a Club Fair soon" she said "We could could check it out and see if there's anything interesting, which I doubt but you can't knock it till you try it"

Lily smiled. " That'd be nice. When do wanna check it out? We could go now if you want?" Lily said and smiled again

"Meet me there later in a few hours. I wanna just go back to my common room and see if I find my brother and see if he helps me find my other brother. Just to check on them though, we haven't talked since the sorting ceremony" Veronica said as she closed her notebook and got up from the edge of the window.

Lily smiled and showed a thumbs up. "Sure thing, See you there. " Lily said with a smile and started walking toward the door

Users who are viewing this thread

Back