Ravenclaw Stands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sapphire came out the the quiddtich pitch early so she could get a good seat. She was near the top box and her a pair of binoculars so she could see what was going on in the game. It wasn't that much different wearing glasses really. She pointed them down to the Quidditch pitch watched as the players started to trickle in. She wanted to waive at Jeremy to show that she was in fact there. Sapphire had the words Go Ravenclaw written on her cheeks under them where the words 'Go Jeremy' in her finest calligraphy. If anyone asked she was here supporting a friend. Sapphire had gone back to squishing all the feelings inside her into the darkest parts of her heart. They would still be there of course but she wasn't going to stop that from letting her live.

Minoas had tasted his first Quidditch victory. The young Gryffindor was particularly proud as he had managed to be an asset for his team and he was glad that he had contributed to their victory. After the match, he enjoyed himself in Gryffindor common room where took place a celebration party and then had the most pleasurable sleep of his life. Now it was time to relax a little bit and watch the match between Slytherin and Ravenclaw. He wasn't going to support either of them. He was actually there to spy on them. Gryffindor was going to play with the winners so he wanted to study his future opponents, especially the chasers. He chose the Ravenclaw stands for that since it was the one closer to him as he enter the pitch. He noticed that his old friend Artemis was now playing Keeper and that another younger chaser had replaced her. That one was actually pretty good and Minoas couldn't wait to play against her. Of course from Ravenclaw team, Jeremy was a veteran chaser. He could remember of sending on him dozens of bludgers last year when he was playing beater and yet again, Jeremy was able to avoid all of them. That Makaylah girl was also good and made a mental note about her. It was progressing as a very thrilling match.

Everything was going well for Alliyah. Gryffindor won the match against the Hufflepuffs! Oh, how she knew that the Gryffindors would never give up their determination. The only thing that was nagging her was the last game of the year (if ever it will be), which was Slytherin versus Ravenclaw. Her only sister was sorted in the house of the Snakes and she was lucky enough to be picked for the team. If she heard correctly, their captain was damn strict about the game and how they needed to win. Alliyah walked over to the Ravenclaw stands to sit there, instead of just sitting in the Gryffindor benches. Besides, her closest friend was in the Ravenclaw house but unfortunately she was nowhere to be found. Alliyah frowned and shoved her hands in her pockets as she walked to the stands and stationed herself somewhere where it was breezy and the view was awesome. She stood beside a boy who looked familiar and smiled brightly, "Minoas! It's been a long time since we've talked, I think." Alliyah faced those silvery blue eyes that her fellow Gryffindor had and looked at him. He definitely looked happy because of their winning against the 'Puffs. She looked at the Quidditch Pitch and saw that the Keepers were changed and frowned instantly. Wasn't her sister doing her job? Her blue irises glanced at the older Slytherin who seemed to be the captain and then had the feeling that it would be difficult to befriend that girl. The Gryffindor searched for her sibling and found her on the benches, eagerly watching the game from below. Ally frowned at Slytherin's progress in the game and then faced upwards again, trying to look for the location of the damn snitch instead.

Absorbed in the game, he watched as Slytherin was scoring for the second time. He couldn't feel like supporting them. He couldn't say that he liked the way the Slytherin captain was treating her teammates. It was the same kind of distaste that he was feeling for Professor Styx. He had that characteristic. There were times he could like someone at the first sight or dislike them just because of a gut feeling. His attention was drawn by a voice that called his name. He turned to face the person that just sat next to him. The girl looked familiar but it took him a few moments to realise that she was Artemis' younger sister. Last time he had talked with her she wasn't even a Hogwarts student. He had seen her two years ago in the sorting ceremony becoming a Gryffindor but they hadn't the chance to talk. "Ally!" he smiled when he recognized the girl. "Yeah it's been! You came to support your sister? Why doesn't she play chaser?" he asked and looked back at the pitch. The Slytherin captain looked ready to start beating her teammates with her bat.

</COLOR>
<COLOR color="#000"> Alliyah laughed warmly when the older student called out her name. Correction, her nickname. He definitely remembered her. Alliyah saw him anyways, usually in the common room and in the Gryffindor table. He was still the same young boy she saw in the park but some of his features were already changing. Alliyah ended her warm hearted laugh and replied to his response. It would be pretty awkward if Minoas forgot her name and they would spend their time recalling their one and only interaction that happened a long time ago. She barely remembered what kind of things she pictured with her camera. Probably the people or some of those plants that were around them. The memory was just to far away to reach and recall. "Good thing you still know my name! I didn't even know that you know my nickname!" Alliyah beamed up at him, her bright blue eyes looking at him with friendliness. Ally just loved socializing with people. It made her comfortable and it always drew away the boredom from her. It was a good distraction at all times. The Gryffindor briefly turned to the Pitch, her blue eyes scanning the field when she caught the captain of Slytherin getting furious and calling a timeout. That was their second timeout wasn't it? The alternate Keeper now joined Artemis in the benches, their faces looking a bit blurry to see this far. "Er, I dunno if I'm for Ravenclaw or Slytherin. Maybe Slytherin since Hunter is there. And Artemis tried out for Keeper this year. It was just that last year their captain told her to take the spot of the Chaser since it was empty." She murmured, still looking at the captain who now motioned to the youngest Slytherin girl on the benches to go and fly and be the Beater. Alliyah was not even aware that she used Artemis' most rarely heard nickname: Hunter. The Gryffindor bit her lip in confusion, wondering why the Slytherin captain was furious at her teammates, especially the Keepers. Slytherin was determined to win the game and she knew that if ever they lost, they would probably distance themselves from the other houses so that they would get their revenge next year. Alliyah slowly faced Minoas, her expression curious as she asked a question, "Who are you siding with? Any friends in Ravenclaw or Slytherin?" After the blonde asked this, she again turned to face the Quidditch Pitch and looked at the Ravenclaw Chasers to see their progress in the game.
<i>
</i>

Briar had really enjoyed watching the match he previous day and although it she had missed playing she had enjoyed watching and had been glad that she hadn't. tonight there was a full moon and she was feeling sicker than ever. even worse than her first month. she usually got a lot of sleep the night before the transformations but the celebration party last night had prevented her from that. she didn't mind. they had deserved the party it had been a good win. however this morning she was feeling extremely low as she made her way to the pitch, she stopped in the cavern and left some supplies for the evening. she slipped into the back of the ravenclaw stands nearly unnoticed just as the players took off and the game began. she hoped ravenclaw would win. though she wouldn't say no to a match against the slytherins in the final as long as her team won. as the game passed the energy in the stadium mounted,. however as the sun shined above her she felt her energy wane. It seemed that the wolfsbane did more than just enable her to keep her mind during transformations, it seemed to reduce the illness a bit, or maybe it was only bad today because of the messed up month she had. a while into the game she had to sit as she didnt have the energy to stand and cheer like everyone else. as ravenclaw scored she started to cheer with the rest of the students however she felt a feeling in her stomach and just about managed to turn around to the aisle before her breakfast of sausage and bacon managed to make its way out of her stomach and onto the stairs. she waited a couple of moments to make sure that she wasn't going to regurgitate any more. thankfully nothing else came up. she took her wand and muttered "scergify" glad that it vanished before she made too much of a scene. thankfully the ravenclaws were still shouting for the goal. she sat back down and tried o concentrate on the players, seeing who she would have to keep an eye out for if they played either team. however a little later she felt the puke coming again. this time she made it off the stands and half way down the stairs before it appeared. she vanished it again and continued down the stairs slowly the sounds of the match followed her as she crossed the grounds. she reached the garden and opened her tree and slipped into the cavern. before sealing the door behind her and heading straight to the sofa where she crashed and tried to get some sleep.

He got distracted again for a moment as the Ravenclaws took possession of the Quaffle and flew towards Slytherin hoops to attempt to score. He almost joined Ravenclaws' exclamation of frustration as the goal was blocked. He then returned to his conversation with Alliyah as Slytherins took possession. "Actually I don't recall telling me your nickname." he said and frowned, trying to remember if she had introduced him to her nickname.
"It just came to me out of the blue. I hope you don't mind calling you that?" he asked, knowing a lot of people that didn't likebeing called by their nicknames. Himself wasn't really used to his nickname but he didn't bother either. He chuckled when she sounded indecisive about her supportiveness. "Regardless the rivarly we have with the Slytherins, you should support them because she's your sister after all." he pointed out. He would have been doing the same if he had a relative in the house of Slytherin but he was completely neutral since he had no one to support in either team.

"She did a good job as a chaser last year. It seems that the Slytherin captain won't let her unfold her talent as a Keeper this time." he commented and looked at Slytherin's benches, where Alliyah's sister was observing the match as well. He checked around him to see if anyone was eavesdropping and when he was sure that everyone was focused on the match, he talked again. "I think I won't show any kind of favouritism today. I just came to anjoy the match and..." he paused and looked over his shoulder before continuing. "...well, I'm here to actually spy. See which are the good ones, the pros and cons of each team. After all, we will be playing with one of them soon." he trusted her with that information since she was a Gryffindor as well.
"You aren't really into Quidditch, are you?" he guessed, his attention back on the pitch. He couldn't remember seeing her at the try-outs, at the beginning of the semester. Most interested second years were the first ones to arrive for try-outs after a year of waiting. He could tell that from himself, practising for his whole first year for that moment.

Kate made her way down to the Ravenclaw stands. She had practically fallen asleep on her bed the minute she had come back from the match. She was still sore in places. She wasn't feeling very good today either. The match had really taken a lot out of her and she knew she looked rather pale. She was disappointed with the result but the Gryffindors had played very well. Dymetris and Greyson had been excellent also. She hoped she would see them next year. Kate still had two years to win a match.She wished they would have at least scored once,she would eventually forgive the two other chasers.Today she was going to watch the Slytherin and Ravenclaw match. Sara was playing seeker. She knew a few of them from last year.By the time she made it up the stairs,she was out of breath.She felt slightly light headed. She really needed to get more weight on her body. She walked into the stands,there were a few people there. She knew two,she smiled at Minoas,she had no hard feelings from yesterday. She walked over to Sapphire "hey"she said

A roar of disbelief and frustration erupted from the stands of Ravenclaw when they attempted to score but failed. Everyone started whining and sighing sighs of disbelief for their Chasers. Alliyah followed the path of the Ravenclaw Chasers, their faces having disappointment on them too. The Gryffindor did not utter anything, since she really had no idea on whom she should side with. The mental debate that she held was overwhelming with all the things that Ravenclaw and Slytherin had with her. Her sister was in Slytherin and her closest friend was in Ravenclaw. Alliyah supposed that Bella was not a fan of Quidditch though because she could not be found around. Alliyah had to ask her friend though, why the hell wasn't she on the stands when her house was competing against the most notorious house of Hogwarts New Zealand. The Slytherins were known to have a cold heart to everyone that they had a grudge on and that was what exactly the captain of the Slytherins was showing the Ravenclaws with her eyes flashing anger all the time. "Nah, not at all. I like Ally more than Alliyah. A lot shorter you know?" Alliyah said with her blue eyes going back to Minoas' silvery blue ones. Alliyah always found her long first name something that was too formal but others complimented her for such a unique name that was only given to infants rarely. She adored Artemis' name more anyways, because Greek Mythology was so interesting to read and learn. If only the gods were real, she would freak out so badly. Alliyah gave a silent prayer that the weather would be okay, just so the Slytherins will win and Artemis won't feel so bad. The Gryffindor knew what things Artemis would do when she is in a terrible mood and one of those things was just locking the world away from her. "Yeah. Maybe only my sister. She's the only person I know from the Slytherin house." Alliyah had friends with mostly Gryffindors and Ravenclaws and nothing was really different about them. Yet she respected the Slytherins despite their infamous reputation of releasing dark wizards, especially the Dark Lord who graduated more than fifty years ago.

The Pitch surely was getting intense and all the players had frustration boiling in them. The look on the Slytherin captain was priceless but Ally feared that she would go bollocks on the Quidditch Pitch. She looked vicious and hungry for more points for her team and the Chasers were doing their best to shoot in the Ravenclaw hoops. Alliyah nodded, agreeing with Minoas' observations. "Well their captain is looking murderous at the moment. That look on her face is terrifying." Alliyah mumbled out whilst her eyes traveled to match. She agreed though that Artemis did well last year as one of the team Chasers. She never really desired for that position though but she did well. After all, Alliyah was her sister and she gave all her support with a full heart for Hunter. Ally did not imagine herself playing Quidditch in the next hundred years. Heck, the concept and rules were confusing for her to understand and everything was just strange. Alliyah did not manage well in her flying lessons. In fact, she refused to attend those classes. The class scared her, to be honest. Alliyah looked at Minoas with her big blue eyes with awe, knowing that this strategy of the Gryffindor team is excellent. They would win the game if they would compete against the winning team of this game! Whoever told him to do it was a genius, not to mention. "I suppose you'll tell my sister to your captain then. She's a little beaten up there as Keeper," Alliyah chuckled at her self proclaimed joke and added. "Or maybe the captain is just adding to much pressure eh? But I swear, that's a good step. Whoever told you that is brilliant." Alliyah just hoped that Minoas had a good memory to remember all the weaknesses of both teams. Who else was a spy here? She spotted the Head Girl not far away from them who left immediately, looking sick and pale. She was a werewolf and the full moon was coming so maybe spying was not really her thing in the game. She was a Quidditch lover to, that Head Girl. Alliyah looked away from her and caught Minoas' question, her face a little embarrassed as she thought of her answer and opened her mouth to speak. "Er, not much. I'm terrified when I face high heights. And I know that it's strange of me being here. I just wanted to see if my sister was really into this sport." She shrugged innocently and returned her eyes to the game, a flash of gold somehow reaching her eyes. Ally looked around, confused to where it went. The Snitch! She just saw that bloody snitch! And now it was lost again from her sight.
<i></i>

Ai had promised to root for her senpai in the match for Ravenclaw. Well, the game for Hufflepuff had already ended and now was the match for Ravenclaw and Ai came with her brother to cheer for their friend and senpai, Ryuuji-niisan. She watched the match and was excitedly looking at every player. They were great and Ai envied them. She was still young to play for the house team and it indeed disappointed her. But watching the game was not bad at all.

She caught sight of her senpai in the Ravenclaw hoops. Well, it was not different after all, since Ryuuji-niisan did need to guard the hoops as a Keeper. She watched as her senpai successfully defended the hoops and failed to do so at times. Nevertheless, she was still proud of her senpai. Ai had also caught sight when Ryuuji-niisan had been hit by a bludger in the shoulder. "Nii-san!" Ai shouted in worry. She knew she couldn't be heard but it still worried her and hoped her senpai would be fine. She continued to watch the match and cheer for her own senpai.

Andy made his way to the Ravenclaw Stands quietly, he was quite sure Hazel was around, but she wasn't in the small blondes thoughts right now, making it through the heavy crowd was what mattered to Andy, and eventually he found himself a seat and tried to control his quick breaths by putting his hand on his heart. Andy didn't like this. He sat quietly in his seat in the Ravenclaw Stands and watched Justin sign his life away. How could he be so stupid? Why did he join the Slytherin Quidditch team? Was he insane? Andy knew he mised Drake, but this was just ridiculous! Quidditch was such a dangerous game, Andy had read the rules and regulations, he had seen Quidditch game before and he knew they were nothing but trouble. He locked eyes with Justin for a few seonds, Justin seemed relaxed, excited and determined for the match, while Andy was quite sure his eyes revealed his thoughts too. He was surely going to lose a beloved cousin today. When the game actually started, Andy's blue eyes never left Justin as he flew around the pitch with amazing speed, bludgers flew left and right, the Quaffle was getting a work-out and Slytheirn scored an easy point. But Andy wans't torn at who he was supporting. Blood was thicker than house colours, in his opinion, his thoughts were for Justin's health, not Ravenclaws points status, so when Justin caught the Quaffle and attempted a shot that was blocked, he was disappointed for his cousin, but still over the moon that he had not been harmed, yet. Andy took deep breaths as Justin continued to play this dangerous 'game', what if he fell off his broom? What if he was attacked by the terrifying Slytherin Captain, who looked around ready to strangle someone, or what if he was hit by a bludger?

Andy's face lost all colour when he realised that through his dreaming, Slytheirn had made a few changes in Keepers, and Ravenclaw was in possession, but then lost it to a Slytherin chaser, a blonde girl Andy did not know, but he wasn't losing feeling in his legs because of that, his heart was pounding, and he was feeling faint because of Justin's cry, he was amazed that he heard it though the 'Booos', 'Awwws' and 'Yeahs!' of the crowd, maybe because he knew Justin's voice and was keeping an ear out for it. Andy stood up and came to the edge of the Ravenclaw Stands, usually he would have been worried abou the fall, the height, the crowding, the touching of the other Ravenclaw arms as he slipped between them and a bludger or something hitting him, but right now he wasn't, because Justin had been injured, hit by a bludger! Andy knew this would happen, he knew it, and now Justin had been hurt! Sure he wasn't on the floor crying, in fact, he didn't appear to be too fazed by it, but if he was hit by one bludger, there could be many more to come. All Andy wanted was for Justin to drop out and leave the game, go to the Hospital Wing and get checked out, what if he had a broken bone and didn't realise? He could lose control of his broom and tumble to his death and die, Andy didn't want that for his cousin, not ever. So he stood silently praying to the Spirits to help Justin see sense and leave the damn game before he got himself killed by something, or someone.

Sapphire had her hands together looking at the game from her binoculars. This was, she was sorry to say this, a much more exciting game than the Hufflepuff vs. Gryffendor one. Flattened completely but she didn't bare the Gryffendors any ill will. They where just more skilled. Sapphire had given the scream of the ages when Jeremy scored another one when he had gotten hurt with a bludger. It seemed like the Slytherin captain was going to have a hernia because of the two goals that where made though Sapphire was sure that she wasn't going to let anymore go in after naming herself Keeper. That girl was scary though she still wanted to make friends with her because she seemed lonely. The game kept going but she was distracted by the voice of Kate Moon, her friend and fellow founder of the Hogwarts String Experiment.

"Hey Kate, happy to see you out here." She said with a broad grin. She had been rooting for her friend the whole way but it seemed like Gryffendor skill out shone Hufflepuff cheerleading. Sapphire patted the seat next to her so that Kate could sit while the game was still going on. It seemed like Seekers where finally in action and she wanted to see who this match ended up. It was so exciting she almost didn't care who won though it would be a great rush for Jeremy if Ravenclaw won the game.

"Nice to see you too"She said smling and sitting down beside Sapphire.She was late,she had stayed in bed for a long time this morning.She looked at the game,it seemed much more interesting then yesterdays,she didn't really know who she wanted to win.She kinda new some people frm the Ravenclaw but she only knew Artemis from the Slytherin and she wasn't playing so she was leaning more towards Ravenclaw.The Slytherins seemed to be getting frustrated that the Ravenclaw keeper kept blocking their shots,she remembered feeling that was last year.She felt the tension starting to thicken,the two teams were even and she noticed that the seekers had seen the snitch.She had never watched a quidditch match before,she had never gone to see them from first to third year and then she had joined the quidditch team.Usually she didn't like watching matches because she hated the tension but curiousity had won,she wanted to see who would win the game. "Who do you think will win"She asked Sapphire ,still watching the game

The flow of the game was really impressive. Both Ravenclaw and Slytherin Chasers were working well together and the Quaffle was changing hands all the time, making it more interesting. For a moment he was distracted from the game as he noticed Briar making a quick exit from the stands. He was so busy that period that he hadn't hang out recently with his werewolf sister. For a moment he thought of following her and catch up with her but then he remembered that today was a full moon and she was probably going to pass the rest of her day at her secret spot. "Good then! I'll be calling you Ally!" he beamed at the girl next to him. Another familiar face made their appearance. Kate, the Hufflepuff Chaser that had done a good job, keeping the Hufflepuff team running. He almost felt bad yesterday, stealing from her the Quaffle when the rest of her teammates did nothing to help her.
He nodded to her with a smile when their eyes met and turned back to Ally. "I would like to see her face when her team loses. If Ravenclaws don't do that today, I'll be more than happy to do it next match." he said with a smirk, enjoying the fact that the Slytherin Captain was going back and forth in the pitch, almost losing her patience.

He chuckled as well with Alliyah's comment about her sister. "Honestly, she did a good job. I mean anyone could miss a goal when having Jeremy trying to score." he said and pointed at the Ravenclaw Captain that was flying closer to their stands. He was along with Briar, a Chaser rolemodel for Minoas. Secretly he was studying his moves, getting ideas and new techniques to enrich his skills. "I'm actually here spying for myself. I'm not following our Captain's orders. I thought it would benefit my gameplay." he said and his grey eyes locked on the second year Slytherin Chaser. She was pretty good and he would like to compete against her. "You must have your friends close but your enemies, closer. Or I should say, in this case, your rivals." he used one of his father's quotes with a grin. Although he was fanatic for Quidditch and he was finding a great deal of pleasure on it, he could understand than not everyone was finding it that appealing. Still, he was surprised by the amount of girls that were into it. "We don't all have the same hobbies I guess." he said and slightly shrugged his shoulders.
"How's photography going?" he remembered the time he had met Alliyah, holding a camera and capturing anything interesting she could find around them. Probably she would get ecstatic if he was going to show her his new charms but the Quidditch pitch wasn't a great place to draw a wand.

Sapphire shrugged her shoulders. "Don't know. The score is even at 20 - 20 and nether Keeper is letting any more balls in the hoops. That's if the chasers are willing to let it that far." Sapphire said as she pressed the lenses of her binoculars into her face, she new they would leave a mark. Sapphire saw the Ravencalw seeker Sara close her hand around the Snitch and knew that Ravanclaw had won. "WAY TO GO SARA WOOOO! Sapphire yelled getting up and jumping up and down. She liked the see these kind of games where they where so close that only that little glittering walnut could decide the difference. She looked at Kate properly now and smiled. "Where you betting on someone?" Sapphire teased her friend.

Kate sighed,their game yesterday had been a joke.They hadn't scored a single score,maybe if some people had stopped just sitting on their brooms they could have at least made it hard for the Gryffindors to gain possession of the quaffle.Bu Kate had to get over it and move on. Suddenly she saw Sara zipping all around the pitch. The Slytheron seeker didn't seem to be doing anything. Kate watched as Sara tried to catch the snitch. Finally Sara caught the snitch. "Go Sara" she shouted when she caught the snitch. Kate started clapping. She was happy that Ravenclaw had won though Slytherin had played excellenty "No,just curious" he said smiling "wanna go down and congratulate them?" she asked /font]

</COLOR>
<COLOR color="#000">The sight of the Head Girl quickly leaving the Ravenclaw Stands had made Alliyah concerned of her condition. Being a werewolf obviously sucked when the full moon would arrive. The Head Girl's complexion was getting paler under the sunlight and she seemed to hurry her pace up before nobody can see her. Alliyah caught Minoas' eyes following his older friend's direction before she frowned in concern for the Head Girl - slash werewolf. "I hope she is okay. Even though I don't know her personally. Being a werewolf must suck a lot during the full moon." Alliyah's concerned frown turned into a heavy sigh and she looked back at the game again to see what was going on. The Quaffle was going into different hands and it confused her because of the Chaser's flying speed. How the heck can all of them fly that fast? It was just impossible for her to do it. Maybe she would fall down the first time she would reach ten feet above the ground. The look of Isabella Romanes' face was priceless though and drove Ally's worries away about the Head Girl. Her eyes were just firing with madness to her team and for Ravenclaw or that was just how Alliyah put it. "That would be a good idea. Glad to know that you're determined to bring Gryffindor up. Slytherin is just somehow leading the house points at the moment." Alliyah chuckled briefly and scanned the other stands. With no familiar face to be found, she knew that only Minoas could be her company here and there were no students her age to be found.

Alliyah bobbed her head at Minoas' statement about the Head Boy. He was pretty good and fit for a Chaser and his skills were unbelievably brilliant. "Oh, so that's his name. He's a good player without a fiery temper that much." Alliyah commented absentmindedly as her eyes turned to face the back of Jeremy. He was a lot better than Romanes it seemed. With his cool and collective facade, he'd probably win the game. Romanes was having her teammates beaten up just to win against the game or so as Ally would put it. The Slytherin captain was hardcore about Quidditch and maybe upsetting herself would not be a good idea after all. Alliyah grinned at the older Gryffindor's strategy and never in hell would she say it to her very own sister. Artemis was good when she practiced, but she never really thought of these kinds of strategies just like Minoas'. "I don't have any enemies really. I can't afford to have those kinds of people. And I stay away from those that are said to be mean." She shrugged but then smiled at the quote that Minoas gave her. It was useful to others and maybe eventually to her very own life, when she would come across people that weren't really her type of friends. Regarding her hobbies though, Alliyah's blue eyes lit up when she heard the word 'photography'. Photography was always her escape from stress and pressure and the last time she used her camera was almost two days ago. "Oh, it's brilliant! This time, I am interested on those cameras that wizarding people have because their developed pictures move. I asked my mum for one, but she said that I can't. Maybe when I'm a lot older, I'll be able to get my hands on one." Alliyah laughed at her overexcited sentence and then turned her eyes to the Pitch.

Heck, all this time she was talking to Minoas, she'd been distracted! Only the word photography seemed to excite her as much but she unconsciously turned her head to the direction of her sibling. Her expression was apathetic, but her blue eyes were closely focused on the game above, not uttering a single word. Alliyah knew that the game was almost going to the end and she quickly looked up at the sky, her eyes looking at the Seeker who was wearing robes with some colours of blue and black. The Snitch was almost within her grasp and the crowds were going wild. The Seeker of Slytherin was nowhere to be found though, perhaps a little confused or hiding somewhere. A sonorous charm was cast and the ref said that Ravenclaw won! Ravenclaw, her best friend's House was the winner! "Wooo!" Alliyah clapped and then heard that Romanes was being called. Alliyah looked over at Artemis, who was now going to her team in a slow pace but she knew that her sister attempted to be calm. "Oh Merlin, Artemis." Alliyah moaned in disbelief, knowing that now her sibling would want to dwell on having revenge on the Ravenclaws. Alliyah turned to Minoas in silence, her blue eyes a little shocked with what happened. "You said you wanted to see the Slytherin captain's face when her team loses. Looks like Ravenclaw did a favor for you. But the she seems calm, not to mention." Alliyah searched for the slim build of the captain and spotted her going towards her team after a talk with the ref. The Slytherin team huddled with one another nearby, most faces were trying to keep their emotions intact. The Seeker was just nowhere to be found up to now.
<i>
</i>

Minoas shook his head as he back and crossed his arms on his chest. "I haven't been around her during her transformation but as far as I know, she quite enjoys her lycanthropy status." he said, knowing that Briar had accepted it as a part of herself and he was seeing her as the same person that rescued him back into the forest.
For some reason, he had the impression that today's match was better in show quality. There were so many passes between Chasers that it was getting intense and interesting. Remembering having the possession of the Quaffle for the most of the game, it mustn't have been that intriguing.
"I know, I do whatever I can." he reassured her that he was going to do whatever he could to increase Gryffindor's house points. Last time he ahd checked the hourglasses at the entrance hall, the topazes' and the emeralds' levels were competing each other while Gryffindor's rubies were struggling in the third place. He didn't really care about the House cup. Not as much as the Quidditch cup but he liked earning points during classes. A nice reward for the effort he was putting on.

Minoas nodded at Ally's words. "If he was going to ask me, I would advise him to become a professional player. He's talented." he praised his skills, regarding being a potential opponent for the next match. "I think that he's liked to everyone because he treats his teammates well and he's collective. That could be the ticket that could lead his team to a victory." he stated, getting a finding from the time he had spent observing. Slytherin players almost looked afraid. Not because of the way Ravenclawss were playing but because they could feel their captain's glare, pressuring on them. On the other hand, Ravenclaws seemed to be enjoying the match without fear in their eyes. If he could bet right on, he was going to say that Ravenclaw would win. He wouldn't be able to perform well if he was in the same position as the Slytherin players. He hated pressure and bad manners.
"Good for you then. I don't have either but just in case." he said with a smile. He hadn't be ever in a fight nor he had made enemies but he knew that some people probably wouldn't like him but he couldn't care less.
His attention was completely distracted from the game when Alliyah reacted on hid mention about photography. The girl's soulful, blue eyes gleamed. Kind of the same way his eyes did when he was going to do something that he really liked. Her enthusiasm was all over her face and prominent in her voice. He couldn't help but crack a hearty smile. "Seeing that you are so into it, I might have to show you one day with what I came up with." he referred to his new couple of charms. Probably were going to appeal to her if she was into photography as she was stating.

His eyes returned back to the match. Now the Ravenclaw Seeker lookedmore energetic. With closer inspection, Minoas caught a glimpse of the snitch. That could be the end of the match. His grey eyes followed the Ravenclaw Seeker closely but at some point he lost them as both snitch and played disappeared behind the opposite stands.
The roars and yells of celebration around him, confirmed the outcome of the game. Startled, he placed a hand on his chest as his heart started pounding uncontrollably. Someone just behind him had suddenly started shouting, celebrating for their team. "For a moment I thought that I was going to have a heart attack." he said to Ally next to him and laughed before joining the applause for the Ravenclaws. "Good game!" he said and nodded.
Among the stand's celebrations, he noticed that Ally was looking worried about her sister. He then noticed as well that the Slytherin Captain seemed to have controlled her anger. "Yeah you are right. I was expecting something more spectacular" he admitted, impressed with the way he managed to hold it for herself. He knew however, that probably inside her, she was boiling with fury. "I think you should go and see you sister. She would use some support right now." he spotted Artemis down on the pitch, her plae face completely expressionless. "I'll have to go anyway." he said and stood up, joining the rest people that were leaving the stands. "I have to catch up with revision. Nice to talk to you again and good luck with your exams too. See you around Ally!" he said goodbye before following the crowd that was heading to the castle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back