Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Hetero
Wand
Knotted 10 1/2" Whippy Spruce Wand with Fwooper Feather Core
Ethan was almost done with his rose deliveries for the day. It had been a lot harder than he thought since he was a first year but he had heard about this girl. She was the Ravenclaw Keeper so he had a little bit of info to work with and thought he recognized her sitting at the table. He walked over to her and put the roses he had in his hand behind his back. "Hey are you Teagan?" he asked her, hoping he was right.

The Ravenclaw was having her break at their house table from all the deliveries she did. It was her first time and the organizers blindly gave her half of the Slytherin's, she can't stop seeing green. Although, only one was rude and the rest were alright, at least. Enjoying a club sandwich and was already half way to her mouth when someone approached her and asked if she was her. Mouth still open, she nodded. Only to shook her head and placed her sandwich back on her place. "Sorry, you caught me there. Yes, I'm Teagan. Can I help you with something?" The blonde asked curiously. Everyone knows she's not a friendly creature, at least according to Murphy.

Ethan chuckled when he accidentally caught her midbite and looked apologetically at her. He grinned and declared, "I've got a delivery for you!" and pulled out a rose from behind his back. It was big and yellow and he hoped she liked it as she handed it over to her.

Teagan raised an eye brow when he grinned. This boy seems hyper and she wished she has a brother like this one. Opposite personality clashing every time. She pursed her lips when he announced that he has a delivery for her and a yellow rose was handed to her. "Oh, Merlin. Who is it from?" Her facial expression worried and was afraid to take it. Teagan have no clue who would send her roses, last year was her ex and now that they're not together anymore, who would in Merlin's beard would send her one? "By any chance there's a note and you took a peek on it? If so, can you tell me the name?" The Ravenclaw wanted to make sure it wasn't from those three stooges.

Ethan shrugged when the girl asked who it was from. He hadn't thought to look at the card before, but now he was regretting it because it would've been fun to read everyone's private messages before he delivered it to them so he knew what to expect when it came to their reactions. At the mention of the card he hopped up and said, "Oh yeah! I forgot, sorry!" It was his first time doing this so he hadn't coordinated to gather the card and flower at the same time to hand to them. "Here you go," he said, handing it over to her once he had found it in his small pile. "Is it from someone you wanted?" he asked curiously.
Tee!

Thanks so much for being my friend, honestly, how we met was rather strange but I'll never forget - once teammates always teammates!

Love,
Izzy

When the boy handed her the letter, she took it and slowly opened it. It was a relief that it wasn't a threatening letter. Izzy sent her the rose. Teagan looked up at the boy and smiled at him. "I wasn't expecting it to be from my friend as we just pretty much started having this connection." The rose was beautiful. The wild patch members are good at taking care of the gardens. "Thank you for delivering this, you take care the rest now and I hope you have your own rose to admire as well." Her smile still attached to her lips.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back