Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Xavier 💕
Wand
Straight 12 1/2 Inch Unyielding Ash Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Well, this is my first time posting a thread like this so I really don't know where to begin and how to do this.
Please bear with me.

I have already mentioned in many threads (lost count) that Alexis has a brother,four in fact, and I think it would be better if somebody would RP one or some of them especially during the holidays since Alexis actually has a tight relationship with them, her being the youngest and the only girl.

I already have their names and ages. Of course, I will give you, awesome guys, the liberty of choosing their second names and playbys.</COLOR></FONT>
Armin Kramer-26
Achim Kramer-22
Adam Kramer-18
Adalric Kramer-16​
<FONT font="Palatino Linotype"><COLOR color="#000">

Thank you so much!!!

Do they have any set personalities or notable points of history? Which school did they attend?

Geovanna Volt said:
Do they have any set personalities or notable points of history? Which school did they attend?
Now that you have asked,I remember some stuff that could possibly justify why Alexis has a great relationship with them. Adalric is the prankster of the bunch and usually includes Alexis in his plans against their other brothers.Adam is more of a bookworm and also speaks more than three languages. They even communicate in Greek to hide secrets. Achim is the musically inclined person who bonded with Alexis through music. Armin is the quiet and the most intelligent of them although all of them excel in some ways.

For the schools,Armin and Achim graduated from Hogwarts Scotland while Adam was from Durmstrang. Adalric was still in Durmstrang and was thinking of transferring to HNZ.

With their other personalities,I am giving their rpers free reign. :wub:

Hey :)

So as I've mentioned to you, I'd really like to RP one of them, either Adalric or Adam. If someone else prefers to RP Adam, I can take Adalric.

Daniel Rosemary said:
Hey :)

So as I've mentioned to you, I'd really like to RP one of them, either Adalric or Adam. If someone else prefers to RP Adam, I can take Adalric.
Alex PMed me that she would RP Adam since he is the bookworm. So you are free to Adalric. :wub:

Adam Kramer said:
So, do we still have time to do some sibling time? :r
I think so. I am on my phone for the weekend.Hopefull will be able to hack into the wifi again. Do you wanna start?

Adam Kramer said:
I’ll start it. Btw, Adam works at the Ministry in Germany. I also picked his middle name as Daniel :wub: Adam Daniel Kramer, so cute

EDIT: here it is http://hogwarts.nz/topic/30364881/1/
Awww,love it. Better than what I had in mind.

Saw the thread. Will get to it once I get my hands on a PC.

One brother down, three to go!!

Chyou Jin Howard said:
I'm willing to play Armin Kramer, if you don't mind a slow player
Yay!! No worries for the slowness.Brothers are only for the holiday rps. :wub: :wub:

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back