Rate the Sig

8.5/10

She looks sad :(

8/10 The placing looks a bit weird and I can't read the text.

10/10 Very pretty. I like the photograph of her looking down on the right side... I always think eyelash shots look cool.

I'm not a huge fan of the font used for her name, but that's a personal thing. Nice job! (whoever made it)

10/10
I always liked your banner.

10/10 really cute!

9/10. Just the colour of the font and the placement of it irks me... I personally think the blue font clashes against the background... Sorry. But otherwise ♥ it.

10/10
It's really artistic and girly, that's usually a good combination and its even better here!

Anna ♥
<i>
</i>

9/10 ^_^

10/10.

Love the blend! Plus I ♥ Amanda Seyfried.

9.9/10 It looks amazing but I'm not too keen on the font. It goes a bit too close to her face and it's hard to read.

9/10 :)

9/10 I love it but it's kinda hard to read the font

8.5/10

I really like it, the images are nice, I'm just not sure about the colouring.
And the text is nice, I like the use of the black box.

10/10 I really like it :wub:

9/10 :wub: I'm just not a big fan of black and white signatures. Unless its a story type thing or something. Other than that I heart him ^_^
Oh that was to Stefan o_O

Elliot 10/10 :D

10/10! I ♥ everything! :wub:

10/10 I really like the effects of the photo and stuff and the bw/color picture mix doesn't bother me. I think the text might be a little out of place, meaning it's too "normal" for such a fancyish sig but I like the font anyway. :lol:

Sorry for posting again but your banner are always win :wub: :wub: love them 100/10 xD

8/10 I like it but it's not very interesting.

9/10
I realllly like it, and the fact that it's linked is supermegaawesomefoxyhot :wub: , I could never get the hang of linking them :tut: I think what knocked it down just that teeny bit, is that the font used for the name isn't one of my favourites.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back