Rate the Sig

9 OutOf 10
<i>
</i>

It's a well made banner, and those links are awesome, but it really is too dark. A splash of light might help. It's probably to do with the mood of the character but it takes away from the banner itself, which is a pity since it seems really good.
<i>
</i></FONT>
<FONT font="Georgia">​

10/10

Really good. ^_^

9/10 I like it but I feel like there could be something more.

10/10 I love it. It's a bit odd the way part of his arm is invisible but the rest of the banner makes up for that.

9..it speaks of her character well..plus linky banners are way cool..

I love this one :wub:
10/10

9/10

I love it but I don't like the people in the background

9/10 simple but effective, yet where is thy colour? ^_^

ummmm 9.5/10. It's very very striking, and the contrast of black & white means it doesn't need colour quite as much, but still...colour would be nice...
although maybe it's to suit her personality right now? ^_^

9.95/10

I really like this design. Very dark and then muted color works well for being a Death Eater. That photoshoot is a favorite of mine and it works well for a nasty DE. I still have to deduct .05 for the fact that that is my brother in law's name and I crack up every time I see it! xD

9 / 10

I really like this and it makes me smile every time I see it
the pictures just really make me see Lily, flirty, sassy and fun
I like the fonts used but just not sure if red was the best colour
to go with for the top and bottom pieces.
otherwise lovin' it :lol:

8/10
I love it, especially the face in the background. I just don't like the picture on the left for some reason.
Love the lyrics.

James Lock said:
8/10.

It's a well made banner, but you loose two marks, because I don't like pink, and the photo where the head is cut off of the top bugs me. :p But it's a good banner, so well done. :D
9/10

I like this banner alot simple and still very nice!

9/10 I like it but i feel there could be something more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back