Rate the Sig

9/10
PB :wub: ;)
<i>
</i>

10/10
I adore this banner! One of my absolute favourites! Do you see why we miss your amazing graphics skills so much? :wub:
<i>
</i>

Alyss Summers said:
10/10 I like it a lot, especially the font and links. :D
10/10
I like it alot though it is a bit on the small side...though I still rate it a ten!

5/10

I'm sorry, but I don't really like how the pictures seem just pasted on. The picture on the left looks squished, and the one on the right looks stretched. And i don't like the writing :( Sorry!

9/10

It's a really cool banner, but I would have liked it better if there was more blending or variation in the colouring. As it is, the similarities of the pictures mean that they don't stand out from each other. Anyway, it's still awesome. :D

10/10. I love this banner, it's really calm and sweet. Makes me feel happy. :p Well Done, Good Banner. :)

9/10. I love it a lot it's just the purple font that irks me and it's size

10/10.

I love it! The writing is awesome!

8/10
I like it but I think more could've been done...

7/10

Something doesn't sit right with me.

8/10. I like the colours and things. But I'm not so keen on the font, and it's a little crowded for my liking.

8/10, the writing doesn't sit right with me, especially how Joe Walker seems to be just added there as an after thought. Sorry.

9/10

I really like it. It's real nice and simple.
Good writing too.

10/10 I really like it :woot:

I really like it. The face looks evil and sad. And the theme matches perfectly. 9/10

Lol but like I sed before, woulda worked better with Slytherin. Too bad huh. Thats not why I took a point off though. The writing is kinda annoying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back