Rate the Sig

9.9//OutofTen
It's a lovely banner the font is just a bit small.

9/10.
I think that the background is really pretty and mysterious and I love the gates. however i think the PB is a little little.

8/10 I like it, but the fade kinda irks me alittle...

8/10

It's pretty, but it seems a bit plain and small.

7.5/10
It's a nice, simply blend and I love that about Mia's banners. However, the writing irks me a little. I think I may just be the font, and I don't quite like the colour. The placing of the quote also seems a little odd to me. One of the images used seems a little out of focus, also. But as I mentioned before, I love the nice, clean blending!

9/10
That thing, is it a hat he's wearing? It irks me. :r Overall it's lovely!

10/10 Never been a Riley banner, I haven't liked :wub:

10/10

Nothing to say but I LOVE IT! xD :p

7/10 - Not my type of font. I like the whole background though.

10/10
It's Logan Lerman. How can I not love that sexy beast?

5/10 Nothing against Payal. But I think the image looks cluttered and the font is annoying. But the blending is superb. I can't do that so I got trumped there xD

9.8/10

I like it. I love simple banners. Nothing complex, it's sweet and nice. I'm just not a huge fan of the font. But, I like it enough. It fits. I just wouldn't have picked it.

9/10

I like it cause ish nice and simple! ^_^

</SIZE></COLOR>
<COLOR color="black"><SIZE size="50">10/10!
I love it, I think it's super cute, and that it suits the character perfectly. :)

8/10
It is pretty but to me it looks like the she has been squished slightly from the sides. Also the yellows of the pb picture is slightly odd with the blues of the background but other than those two small things it is verry pretty.

8/10

The background is kinda iffy, but meh, the rest is nice.

7/10
the pictures look slightly low quality/out of focus especially the one on the right, and I think the name could be in a better location and in a more interesting in presentation.

9/10
It's a lovely sig and I love the playby and the backround but there is something about it, I just can't put my finger on it that irks me, but it really is a lovey banner!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back