Rate the Sig

9/10

My only wish is that the image itself was a little lighter, it's quite dark, which to me makes it a little dull looking. But I love those balls! They would look better if they were brighter. ^_^

10/10

I love how she's set in gorgeous technicolor against the almost spooky black and white background and how her energy just jumps out at you.

7/10
'tis too bright for me. And well idk.

7/10
the picture of her is a little small, and the image itself is a little pixilated, maybe it's just me, but i do like the meaning. I mean, it's deep. I also love that Hogwarts is in the background.

7.5/outoften

I don't like that weird thing going on in the right corner, and also seems to be more of a focus than Selena, aswell the balloons which always puts me off, I mean unless that was what you were going for...

8.7//10
I just don't think the second picture is focused enough, ya know?

9.5/10
lol it's ok, I don't think anyone else does, but i love it so it's staying! :)

It's a really pretty composition but I'm not sure I like the bubble lines around her head...I'm also not sure I dislike them!

9/10

I'm not a huge fan of the text, but it's lovely.
I love the mix of the colours, matching what would be her hair. A little more focus on the person would be good, but it's a very nice banner. <3

4/10
The two images used don't match, and look out of place and the text is a bit too overwhelming, but the background is lovely.

10/10
'tis perfection.

5/10
I don't hate it but I don't like it. I think it's the size and the two pictures on top of each other and then all the open space of neon bright pink, it takes the focus off of the pictures and I just stare at the pink and swirls... Call me crazy I'm not a girl who is a fan of the color :/ Sorry

Side Note, 9/10 On Emzies's Tybalt. I wish his eyes were as bright as the avatar otherwise I've love it since I first saw it!

10/10

I love it, I think it's a beautiful banner.
I love the text, it fits in perfectly.

9/10
I've given my reason in the past post, teehee. But it is a great simple banner, I noticed after my last post that you did a blur effect under the text, very cool. I've done it on Indiana's as well just not the same blur haha.

10/10

Cute! Simple banner, and i like it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back