Rate the avi

7/10
The size is cool, but I don't understand the heart in the corner, and Willa looks pretty uncomfortable in the picture used, but it's still adorable though!

9/10
I would usually think that the Beibs is pretty annoying but that picture is too adorable! ♥

6/10

the image used isn't of a very good quality and the text is distracting, but Taylor Swift is awesome!

8/10
odd choice of gif to use. the expression sort of irks me.

7/10
He was awesome on House! But he does look a bit creepy in that gif xD

^10/10

I love that gif, i love the coloring, and also love the face. You look so.... adorable .////. *HEY*

10/10

Can't help but love Suzy! Though I'd think about using a different one from your signature, or changing the one in the siggy, but that's just me, haha I'm not one for matching :p

7/10

I like the contrast between a black and white Avatar, to such a bright banner, but the writing on the avatar seems odd to me, it looks like it should be on a banner, not an avatar. xD But black and white avatars are wonderful. :wub:

9/10

Haha I love the expression though I've been having a hard time trying to figure out if the banner guy and avatar are the same person, I bet they are and I'm just crazy cause I don't know him

Users who are viewing this thread

Back