Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Pan
Wand
Knotted 10 1/2 Inch Sturdy Applewood Wand with Billywig Stinger Core
Michael was taking a moment from his friends to walk around the dance. He admired the effort so many students had put into their costumes. He hadn't gone all out this year and had instead joined on Kas' group costume. It wasn't as extravagent as he would have hoped, but seeing as his boyfriend was rather... calm, it made sense. As he was about halfway through his walk, he noticed a familiar face of a girl he'd ran into during the break. "Jennnaaaaaaaaaa," he called over the music as he approached her. "Michael? We met during the break?" he said, hoping she remembered him.

Jenna as pink princess. Jenna was woried about tonight and she know that she was not like Kas but she hoped that she enyoi the time with Michael and not will be woried about Kas. She just wanted halloween spend with her friends and not sitting coomon and crying in her pillow. Her head was nice crown and she hear her friend Michael voice. "Hey! How are you?" She hoped that she was not to bad as pink collor and hoped they won't be laught about her pink choise today.

Michael grinned at his friend and looked across the room, making sure he wasn't missing anything with his other friend group. "I'm alright. Just taking a lap. I like your costume," he said, unsure what exactly Jenna was but felt unsure if asking would make her feel bad. "You having fun?" he asked, scratching his head.

"Thanky. I like yours costume to. What you think? Is not to much? Pink collor?" She asked her friend with a voried smile. She hoped that pink collor was not to much. "Yes and you? What you wanna do?" She didn't wanted told him that she was not her mood tofay but she spend nice time her to.

Michael smiled at Jenna. "Yeah, it's a really cute costume. If my bunny suit is tolerable, I think you're fine," he giggled and readjusted his hands around the rabbit head. "I'm just walking around. Wanna grab a snack for a few?" he asked, gesturing towards a snack table where there were some moving sweets. "Did you come with anyone?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back