OOC First Name
Emzies
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Wand
Knotted 11 1/2" Rigid Elm Wand with Acromantula Web Core
Derek walked into the great hall with a small smile, he had come to really appreciate the halloween celebrations that the school had. It was a far cry from things that he might start becoming used to the older he got, but he knew that there was nothing he liked more at this moment than being at school and enjoying the celebrations the school had. He had worn costumes in the past and done couple costumes in the past, and where Athena was a rainbow, he'd gone as monochrome. A nice contrast to her. He was a little early but just took in the sites of this final Halloween.

Athena was feeling special. She had an date to an feast or dance for the first time. But things were also difficult. She was sure people would look at them tonight and judging. But she tried not to think too much of that. When she walked to the great hall with her rainbow dress she tried to find her date. And after some time she found him. Their costumes were fun together she colourfull him black and white. Athena touched Dereks hand softly not trying to scare him. And smiled than. “ Hey there. “ she said with an soft and sweet voice. And was glad they were together here. She had to pretend they were alone and than she would feel more relax.

Derek jumped a little when someone’s hand reached for his, but he was quick to recover when he looked at who it was. ”Hey babe,” he spoke softly, leaning in to give her a light kiss on the check. ”You look beautiful,” he told her softly. He let himself relax into her side, and just be reassured by her presence. ”Do you want to dance?” he offered to her. He hadn’t yet noticed Emilia and was keen to avoid any interaction with her. Dancing would be a safe option.

The blonde hoped that Derek would not regret his choice of going with her. And being with her. Athena sometimes looked confident but she wasn't. She was insecure and having an date for the first time made her wonder if it was not an dream. But it was reality. And the blonde grinned as Derek seemed to jump for an moment. She blushed as she got an kiss on the cheek. '' Thank you. We're kind of matching in a way. But also the opposite.'' Athena than spoke. She than looked around for the crowd. She hoped that Mazi had an good time as well. Mostly they spend the time together, both without an date. '' Yeah for sure. I love this song!'' Athena than said suddenly really happy and excited. This was really what she wanted all along. She took his hand and walked to the dancefloor slowly.

Derek nodded, he had given his costume very little thought until she had decided that she was going as a rainbow and though being a rainbow too would be fun, he thought it would be fun to be the opposite of her. Monochrome. He smiled when she agreed to dance and held out a hand to her. He led her out to the dance floor and began to dance with her to the song playing. It was easy to forget the world around them as he danced with her. She was beautiful to him in a way that no one else had been. They had drama but in a few short months he would be out of school and they would be able to just be them. ”I know we’re already dating, and this already one dance together, but will you be my date to the yuleball?” he asked.

Athena tried to spot people around her, but so far she could not see too many familliar faces yet. When the song played she started dancing and indeed as she already figured the people around them were just gone. She only focused on Derek and that actually helped with relaxing more. Than Derek suddenly spoke as she almost sank in his beautiful eyes. Smiling to him. He asked her as date to the yuleball. And the Yule Ball was big, it was her dream and it would be perfect. She would ask Evelyn for advice for an dress, it had to be perfect. '' Yes I want too.'' Athena than said with an smile. And leaned in closer to him and gave him an small kiss on the mouth. It was their first actual kiss. And it was perfect. For her it was her first kiss, to Derek it was not ofcourse. But it was special for her. '' To be honest you make me the most lucky girl with that. I never thought I would be so lucky. Thank you for making me.'' The blonde said with an smile.

Derek noted that she was glancing around, and he wasn’t doing that, he half wanted to, but he thought it was better to focus on her. He smiled when she accepted his invitation to the ball, ”I’ll spend every spare moment from now until then making sure my dancing is up to scratch,” he joked with her, but he knew that he’d probably spend a little time perfecting his dancing, after all this would be the second last dance dthat they would enjoy together. He just smiled at her as she kissed him, letting himself lean intuit it and very lightly kiss her back. He smiled at her word, ”You make me so happy Athena,” he told her honest. He cupped her face in his hands and kissed her again, pushing it into a much deeper kiss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back