Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
In an Open Relationship
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Knotted 12” Rigid Acacia wand with Unicorn Hair core
Shane had had a somewhat rough week, if it was a certain anniversary of something he would never say. But he had thrown a party, and perhaps it was a little out of hand, but with magic and magic protecting the sound, then it wasn’t that bad. He had been surprised when one of his old old school mates from before Hogwarts had walked in. He had never figured that wizard would ever spend time with muggles, but it had gone exactly as it always had with Shane throwing the first punch and the fight not exactly going well. He’d been a little surprised when Annika had been the one to pull him away. He thought the girl was being weird with him and really he didn’t get why she was around so often. He didn’t want to date her and didn’t think she wanted to date him. But he guessed they were maybe friends. He was brought out to the balcony, a glass of fresh water in his hand and a forming bruise around his eye. The bruising balm was in the bathroom. He took out a box of cigarettes and took one out before offering the pack to Annika. ”I totally had that guy, there was no need to stop the fight,” he said jokingly.

Annika had been turning to Shane more often than she expected for entertainment. Not because she had a great emotional attachment to the man, really, he was just convenient and she knew he was fun. It had been a coincidence that he was her neighbor, but why not take advantage of a good thing? She'd turned to him a little bit more after her sister had called her with word of Dimitri.

Annika knew what she needed to do, as Mallory was too soft to do so herself, but that didn't mean she liked it. She had gone to Shane's rager to try and distract herself, only to be annoyed as the man got into a fight. She rolled her eyes as he spoke, shaking her head. "And? You have no need to damage your pretty face, Shawn," she teased him lightly. "A small fight may liven party, but anything more would just cause problems," She leaned against the railing, looking up at the sky.

Shane looked at Annika, laughing lightly at what she said, ”Magic can fix things like that,” he told her, but he could agree, a fight wasn’t usually the best for a party. His party was living on despite of it, but he knew it would die down soon. He looked at Annika, there was something about her own mood which seemed to in part resemble his. He didn’t know whether to say anything, after all, they weren’t that kind of friends. Instead from inside his jeans pocket he pulled out a hip flask, he took a long sip and then held it to Annika. ”Vodka for your sorrows?” he said with a little smile, inviting her to drink rather than talk about it. Since that was what he always did.

Annika smiled, taking his offered flask. "You do not have enough Vodka, Shawn," she laughed lightly, before tipping it back. She tried to hide the shudder as the liquid burned down her throat. She shook her head, letting out a frustrated sigh. "Did you invite anyone fun? I need someone over tonight," she complained. "My sister called and there is family drama I am not ready for yet, I need more vodka and a fun distraction," she sighed longingly before looking at Shawn. "Why did you get in fight?" She asked, feeling the vodka starting to go to her head.

Shane gave a little laugh at her reply. At the question he shrugged, ”Am I not fun?” he said in reply, but he was already thinking about who he had at the party who might also be fun there wasn’t a guarantee that she would want to have fun with him. He was a little surprised when she gave a little information about what was dragging her mood down before turning it on him. ”Because he was being a jerk,” Shane replied with a shrug, he wasn’t so sure he could say anything more, ”I went to school with him for a bit and he was always the worst, but I couldn’t misbehave at school, but, you know we’re adults now, and I’m not gonna to take his attitude in my own home,” He explained giving a little away but not really mentioning much.

Annika laughed lightly. "If I decide to steal you Shawn I must decide if I shall just push you to your room or if I should just drag you next door instead." She teased, nudging his arm. She listened to his story quietly, deciding it made sense. She turned a bit, bringing a hand up to try and brush a finger lightly under his eye. "Did you need to let him hit you?" She fretted gently. "You are very pretty, it is a shame to bruise," She sighed dramatically.

Shane laughed lightly, ”Well, if we stay here, there is likely to be more company,” he joked, he wasn’t sure she would like to end up with more company than just him, but it didn’t matter. He got the impression by how she was sitting there, and how he was too maybe later but not now. Not currently. He laughed lightly at her statement. ”Thanks Annika, I’m glad you think I’m pretty,” he said with a smirk, ”But come on, it’s hardly a fair fight if I don’t let him hit me at least once,” Shane said.

Annika shrugged. She wasn't exactly against more company, but she wasn't sure she was in the mood for it. "Another time, perhaps. I'll just steal you from this party to a more exclusive one next door later in evening," she mused, already deciding. Shane was familiar and a bit comforting, she didn't want to have to worry about wooing a new friend tonight. She chuckled lightly at his flippant answer. "Oh, I suppose it does make you look a bit more rugged," she conceded, leaning in to press a kiss to his cheek. "Just do not let them hit nose. That is too messy,"

Shane gave a little smile to her, he didn’t mind, there were plenty of other people here he could have some fun with if she didn’t want to. It was rare for him to ever keep seeing a person after he’d slept with them, but it seemed because of annika’s proximity and her will they’d maybe get to know each other more. ”Thanks, glad you agree,” he leaned into the kiss, ”And my nose is perfect,” he joked lightly. ”My next party will definitely not include that guy or like anyone from my past, only the bright university people, and you,” he said. Though of course he would never actually likely be able to control who came to his parties, but he would just be more aware and more restrained in it.

Annika sighed and leaned her head on Shane's shoulder, closing her eyes. "I imagine that school must have been enjoyable in some ways," she mused. "I had to wait to leave home before I could meet people, it must have been nice to see so many people all in one place. So many pretty faces," she sighed longingly.

Shane looked as she leaned her head on his shoulder, and had to stop himself from just getting her to stop, knowing this was what friends...did. He listened as she spoke. ”I mean it depends on the people you are stuck with,” he countered, going to school was better than not going to school, but he also knew how those students in his first school had been, and though he’d had many flings at school, he had struggled to make any real bonds. Partly from a lack of trying and from just being too closed off to friendship. ”Adulthood is better than being in school,”

Annika sighed softly before straightening, taking a moment to fix her hair. "Ah, I suppose you are right, Shawn," she pouted. "I was stuck at home with private tutors, and only my brother and sister." She flipped her hair over her shoulder. "Being adult is more fun," she teased him, leaning on the railing. "I am tired of thinking, dorogoy," She pouted, giving off a soft but dramatic sigh.

Shane couldn’t imagine being taught at the same time as his sister and his cousin. Not that with their age gap it was possible, but he was rather glad it hadn’t happened like that. School could be awful but family teaching family, that would be pretty awful too. He smiled, at her, ”Well, there are a few ways to stop, drink more, or you know, close the door on your way out,” he said. Both were things he intended to do whether they were with Annika or not didn’t matter.

Annika thought over his statement, holding her chin in her hand and sticking her lower lip out. "Alright, you have a point, Shawn," she spoke after a moment, nodding and smiling. "Shall we leave your party or must we drink here for longer? I have drinks next door," She reached to place a hand on his arm, smiling coyly.

Shane shrugged at her, ”It would be rude of me to leave my own party but it would be nice to get some peace and quiet,” he slowly got to his feet and reached a hand out to her. ”Come on, let’s ditch this, I’ll deal with the damage tomorrow,” Shane had magic and he had the money from his aunt and uncle to fix it all up and it would be fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back