Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Renata <3
Wand
Knotted 13" Sturdy Pear Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Eugene felt out of place in a city like Paris. He had grown accustomed to New York, to the way that city was, but Paris, paris felt rich and fancy in a different a way. He couldn't imagine busking on any of the streets here. Though it didn't stop other performers. But he was there for his music. He had come to Paris to meet up with Akihiro. He was walking to the place and glad at least that he'd thought to wear his cleanest and best casual clothes. These places he was passing felt too fancy for him. Life was good, he did need to figure out things with Renata, but living in New York was good, he was dirt poor, but he was making music, working and enjoying the night life. It was a nice place to be. Eugene found the spot and headed into the cafe, trying to spot his friend in amongst all of the other people in the place.

Akihiro was quite enjoying his new life. His french was passable, if not great, his apartment had a gorgeous view, and he was all set to be going to school soon. A good school, where he could finally focus completely on his passions, on beginning a future and a plan he had set in his mind. He was sitting at a coffee shop, looking at his schedule. He was cradling a cup of coffee, when he happened to glance up and spot Eugene nearby. He smiled, setting everything down and raising up a hand. "Over here, Eugene." He called, giving the man a friendly smile.

Eugene heard his name and turned towards the voice. He smiled widely and then bounded over to him. "Akihiro!" he greeted warmly. "Congratulations!" he said excitedly, since the boy had just graduated and that was absolutely a reason to congratulate him. he would've gone in for a hug, but he wasn't sure if Akihiro was the sort of person who either wanted or liked hugs. "How does it feel?"

Akihiro offered out his hand for a shake before sitting back down and picking his coffee up again. "Thank you," He offered, sipping his drink. "It's good, so far," He admitted. "A place of my own, privacy, not having to deal with school drama." He chuckled. "How about you, how have you enjoyed your first year of freedom?" He questioned.

Eugene shook Akihiro's hand with a wide smile and then sat down next to him. He laughed lightly at the lack of school drama. "Oh, give it time, I'm sure you'll be seeing more drama soon," he teased lightly but there was a warmth in his tone. "I like it, I've been in New York with Charlie, I work a lot and then create music on the side, open mic nights and playing on the streets. It's been good," he said. "Charlie's family have been helping out, which is nice, because I think I'd need to work like three jobs if I was able to actually afford everything,"

Akihiro chuckled. "Probably, I'm starting University soon. There's most likely a new brand of drama there to deal with," He agreed. He listened to Eugene speak, nodding along. "Charlie... Helkovaara? He was the boy on the monthly that dropped out, wasn't he?" He asked, having looked into most of the school clubs when he'd been there. He smiled at Eugene. "I'm glad you're enjoying New York. Will Renata be moving there, as well?" He questioned, sipping on his coffee.

Eugene gave a little smile. "Architect school?" he asked with a small smile, remembering that this had been something which Akihiro had expressed an interest in doing. "Yeah, he was," Eugene said. "He got a place at a music school in New York," Eugene explained. Knowing that Charlie had dropped out for fair reasons. "I don't know, I'll be seeing her real soon, and I'm sure we'll talk about it then," he said. "But I can play music anywhere and honestly, being out of New York would be cheaper,"

Akihiro chuckled. "Of course," He traced his finger over the rim of his coffee cup, finding the gesture soothing. He considered Eugene's words, tilting his head a bit. "So does he have a new roommate lined up then?" He questioned. "If its cheaper out of New York, he must have someone else to help him afford it. Unless he has some sort of trust fund," He thought out loud. "Or unless Renata would be joining the two of you in the city."

Eugene shrugged a little. "I don't want to make any decisions until Renata and I have decided," Eugene said simply, not wanting to box them into any decision and not wanting to leave Charlie too high and dry either. It was going to take a little subtly. He needed to decide how best to go about it, once he knew what the choice was going to be. "What about your love life?" he asked, "Are they moving out here with you?"

Akihiro nodded. That made sense, he thought. It would be a bad precedent if they were making important decisions seperate of each other. He sipped on his coffee and smiled. "Oh, it's going well. Giulia and I see each other at least once a week or so, she's going to Uni and living with her mum for a bit." He replied with a shrug. "We decided to try and settle in a bit more with our schoolings and such before revisiting the idea of moving in together."

Eugene nodded gently, he wasn't sure he could do the same. Though really he wasn't sure where he and Renata would end up, but after a year apart he wasn't sure how many more he'd be willing to do. Though perhaps it would be easier to do when both were out of school. "Is that back in New Zealand?" Eugene asked. "But that's fair, if you are looking to study but different places accommodate you then a little time apart will be better,"

Akihiro shook his head. "Oh, no, she lives in France as well." He clarified, giving the other man an easy smile. "It's why I chose here. She loves it, and I couldn't ask her to leave." He shrugged. "It's not like I can't pop back and see my family whenever I want." He sipped his coffee. "So what are you doing?" He asked. "Just busking the streets for a living?"

Eugene gave a little smile, it was nice that she was here, that he had followed her here. Without it being much of a deal. He had always wondered what brought Akihiro to Paris of all places. "That's true," he agreed. "Magic can be great for that," Eugene didn't really have anyone to pop back and see, besides his cousin, but he got the idea. "Mostly that, but I work at a restaurant, and I do an occasional gig at open mics and the library," he replied. "I spend time recording as well, but not as much as I'd like," he said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back