OOC First Name
Alexis
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual
Kinsey was atrocious at completing her homework because it did not serve her well even if she preformed fair in her classes and knew the spells - even the theories behind them. For someone who did not bother with studying or homework it would seem odd to find her at the library but Kinsey did feel most comfortable in places such as these - surrounded by books and quiet. She knew food and drink where not allowed in the library but this did not keep Kinsey from sneaking in a thermos of coffee to sip away at whilst she read. The girl had done it so often for so long it was to be expected and the librarians never seemed to say anything anymore. On this day when some of the kids were whispering about the Quidditch game that had happened the day before, she found her way to the back few stacks of the library and took out a book which was a selection of essays and sat down to read and drink her coffee in peace.

Angel was once again braving the library for some assistance with some particularly finicky plants. Some of the screechsnaps wouldn't stop screaming at night no matter what he did and it was about to do his head in if he couldn't figure it out. He liked to think it set a good example for his students if he was seen in the library too. Important not to be embarrassed if you need a little extra help he assured himself.

Linger in the back of the stacks, running his fingers along the shelves, Angel spotted one of the older students looking particularly cosy with some coffee and a book. "I could be wrong, but I'm almost certain you're not supposed to have that in here," He said quietly, nodding towards her coffee. "Don't worry, I won't turn you in," He said, tapping his nose. Angel didn't blame any students for smuggling coffee places. Honestly he was surprised half the upper year students didn't just have an IV with the stuff by now.

Kinsey had not expected to be approached by anybody seeing as no one ever seemed to speak to her so when she heard a voice she didn't look up at first until she recognized it as a professor's. Her cheeks turned red now caught by a professor whereas the librarians had given up with her at this point. When Professor Castillo said he wouldn't turn her in she smiled at him and said, "Thanks." She didn't bother to say that it was a pretty known habit of hers at this time or else some of the staff could get in trouble. "What are you doing in the library, Professor?" she asked with a low voice, it was not as if he had to study for exams so it was indeed curious to the girl.

Angel waved off the student's thanks. In his mind, any minor rule breaking that happened outside the greenhouses wasn't any of his business. "I'm looking for a little extra resources for a problem I'm having. Very fussy batch of screechsnaps this year," He said morosely. "Was considering spell-o-taping their mouths shut so I thought I should try to do something about it," He said jokingly, though he honestly had thought long and hard about the spell-o-tape option before he decided he didn't need anyone seeing him stoop that level and made a break for the library. "You prepping for exams already?" He asked her, nodding at her own pile of books. He didn't recognize the girl from his classes, and being able to remember student's names was something which after his first year here, Angel was starting to pride himself on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back