OOC First Name
Madz
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Briar ♥
Dederick Cullen enter the school's library to get away from the prying eyes of a certain professors. No one would've guess Dederick Cullen to be here, so it felt like an easy escape. Just as long as he wander the back, he would keep to himself. Grabbing a random book that was floating in midair, he reached for it and sought it was an old Shakespeare book, Hamlet written in Gothic text raced across the books binder. Deciding it was better than nothing, he took the book towards a secluded area for the meantime. He sat down and turn over the book's cover. He read for a moment, till he notice he wasn't alone anymore.

OOCOut of Character:
sorry its short but i'm lacking right now

Straight backed, Alina Sidorov appeared to float into the library. Alina wore her black cloak, refusing to stoop to the level of the other students and dress up in those... muggle clothes. She didn't care for appearances. The proud girl gave a slight grimace, reaching behind the books on the nearest shelf to fumble for her book. It wasn't there. Fuming, she spun around, only to see a boy. Reading her book. Well, admittedly it was the school's, but it still infuriated her to no end. She stood, face void of emotion, and watched the imbecile that was holding onto her book. Why Alina was so protective, not even she knew.

OOCOut of Character:
blah

Dederick Cullen happen to look up from the book he possessed early, but to meet the eyes of someone fuming with rage. Truthfully he never seen someone as small as her to seem so angry and for what reason. He couldn't figure it out enough, till his eyes fell back on the book he was holding. Being the person he tries so hard not to be he stood, with the book in hand. He walked in her direction, and the hostile positions she seemed to go for, didn't come likening in his favor. He took this opportunity to toyed with the little girl emotions. "I'm sorry is this book you wanted?" he asked with his face wearing a mocking glow, he had seen her before. The one he remembered well, the quiet one, or the one too good for anyone else around the school. The one he would like to tear into pieces if he had the choice in doing so; life not that easy little Miss Snobb, his irritable ways can often be mistaken as being cunning and cruel. But in truce, Dederick nothing like what people put him out to be. "You want it? Or...not?"

Without really thinking, Alina tore the book out of the boy's hands and opened it to nearly the last page. "I think this-" Alina picked out a sheet of parchment- "is mine. Thank-you very much." Her voice was small, but forceful and sarcastic, but her face displayed nothing. No wonder she'd been called crazy girl before. She threw the book back at him, and gave a tiny smile, so small that it wouldn't normally be noticed. "Think fast." Alina figured this boy wasn't worth her emotion, and gave a glare before turning away, only to move to the next aisle instead. The parchment was stuffed away into her pocket, she knew exactly what it was and vowed to set it alight first chance she got. At school, Alina played the part of an orphan.

Dederick fell to the aisle right next to her, after delivering such a blow to the chest. It didn't actually effect. Just her being a snobby witch made him a little temper. He follow through the rows, his eyes scanning between the books. There he spotted her again, and a few students were next to her. Whispering about the latest gossip at school. Dederick, coy his lips to a smile. Something devious came into mind. With his bad reputation of being the worst person to be with (no one actually ever going out with him) he quickly pulled a girl to side. "Hey, you see that girl over there?" the bright eyes girl nodded silently confused as to why Dederick pulled her over. "Heard she carrying someone child, and its most likely mines or Seth" he brewed with a quicked smirk. The girl letting out a sharp gasp. How could he? It looked fun, it seemed fun. Let them think, and yes, to ruin Seth Makwa reputation as well, just made it funny. "Watch, she doesn't want anything to do with me. Watch this" he walked by the girl again, the snobby one. "You might want to hide for the rest of the school year" he snickered a little.
If she had good hearing, she would've heard it from were he had stood. Now close to her, he flicked his brown hair to the side. Looking down, cause he always been tall for his age. "You wanna try that introduction again? Or do you really wanna hide for the rest of the school year?"
OOCOut of Character:
okay I dunno why but yeah I thought it would be funny

Users who are viewing this thread

Back