Half Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Demi (Alice)
Wand
10 1/2 Inch Alder Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
Open after Jessica posts with @Kira Wolf

Elliot didn't know much about Kira Wolf, beyond that she was a Ravenclaw prefect, but someone had mentioned they saw her in the library sometimes, so he'd figured it was worth looking around. It was uncomfortably quiet though, and Elliot almost immediately regretted searching here, wincing every time he had to interrupt a studying student to see if they knew where Kira was. Finally spotting a tired looking girl at one of the tables, Elliot tried waving a few times to get her attention before sighing and walking closer. "Hey, sorry to bother you, are you Kira?" He whispered, trying not to disturb anyone else nearby.

Kira was a bit more tired than usual today. She was trying to focus on her studies, she really was. She was happy for the distraction, however, when a young boy approached her. She looked up and gave him a tired smile, before realizing she vaguely recognized him. She furrowed her brow and thought a moment. "Oh, yes, hello. Youuu... oh, what was her name? Ava's cousin, a flower of some sort," She sat back, rubbing her eyes. "Daisy? No, Poppy. No, not that. Roseeee is the tall angry one. Not Tulip." She went through names in her head before finally snapping her fingers. "Lily. It was Lily. Ava keeps bringing me muffins from Lily. You're her friend... Elliot." She nodded, giving him a tired smile. "I'm sorry," She apologized, shutting her book. "How can I help you?"

Elliot was a little baffled by Kira's rambling, smiling mildly as she muddled her way through some confusing sentences. "Oh uh yeah.. I'm Elliot, hi.." He said when Kira finally seemed to have landed on whatever thread of logic she was looking for. "I have a rose. For you. Yeah." Trying to get back on track, Elliot fished the yellow rose out of his basket, passing it over to Kira with the note. She looked like she needed a little pick me up.

To Kira.
Thank you for being there in the darkest nights. having you around helps keep me calm and sane when I can't sleep.
See you around
Selene

Kira smiled softly. "Oh, thank you." She read the note, heart warming as she read the words. Selene really was such a sweet kid. Kira stood, sweeping her books into her bag. "Thanks again, Elliot." She pulled her bag over her shoulder and stifled a yawn. She turned, catching his chin in her hand and leaning down to press a kiss to his forehead. "It was sweet of you to bring this to me. I think I'm going to head back to the dorms and take a nap. Give Lily my love, would you?"

Elliot froze when Kira gripped his chin, not sure what the girl was about to do and only able to blink for a few moments when she gently kissed his forehead. "Um. Yeah. Yep. Thanks." He answered when she asked to pass on her love to Lily, only able to stand there blankly for a few moments processing the kiss and blushing before he was able to get his senses back and resume his deliveries.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back