Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Divorced
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Oak 15" Core of Veela hair
Dietrich carried his black broom out to the Quidditch field, along with the box carrying the bludgers, quaffle, and snitch. He set the box down, and let out a sigh. He mounted his broom. His hands gripped the broom tightly, as he jumped high in the air. Dietrich smiled in delight when he was airborne, and flew close to the hoops. Dietrich murmured, "I have to be fast, and better than everyone hear to be a professional Quidditch player." The cold air whipped around his body.

For once, he was relieved that he even wore the usual Durmstrang coat. After warming up, he wouldn't need it anymore. The seventeen-year-old teen leaned forward, zipping past the goals, and around the pitch. Dietrich wished that the weather was warmer. Dietrich stared down at the ground, as he curved and realized that he had done two laps already. He took off his fur coat, used to the cold and threw it to the ground.

He flicked out his wand and pointed it at the box. It opened and released a bludger. Smirking, he raced around, dodging the thing. He soon frowned, as he had forgotten the bat! Dietrich shouted against the wind, "Accio bat!" It wasn't long before a bat came flying at him. He reached out and caught it. He stood up on his broom, maneuvered it as he took a swing at the bludger. It crashed against the bat, and flew in the opposite direction. Dietrich rubbed his arm, which held the bat, "I am so not a beater."

((I am assuming this is at a Quidditch pitch?))

Cameron headed to the Quidditch pitch with his broom. He was in some bad need of practice or his muscles were going to get out of shape. That could not happen. He arrived at the pitch dressed in his warm clothes. He still could not get used to this cold weather in comparison with his hometown.

Cameron soon realized there was someone already in the air with the bludger. On closer examination, he found it was his friend, Dietrich. Cam grabbed a bat and jumped on his broom. He smacked the bludger in the oppisite direction as it came towards him. Cam shook out his arm. He would be sore tommorrow, he thought with a grimace. He should have practiced more often.

"Hey Dietrich. How are you man?" Cameron called out as a greeting.

((You assumed correct. :] ))

Dietrich managed to dodge the bludger as it whizzed by him. Luckily, his flying skills were still well, but not as good as Dietrich wanted. He heard his name called, and glanced about, soon eying one of his Durmstrang friends that wasn't a part of the gang. Dietrich waved, "Hey Cameron!" He took his blue-green eyes off the boy, and to the bludger, which was coming right at him. Taking the bat, he swung with all his might, sending the bloody ball in the other direction.

Dietrich rubbed his arm, and called out to Cameron, "I am seriously not a beater. I don't see how you do it." He flew down to the ground, and dropped the bat. "How is it going for you?" Dietrich watched the sun come out, and pulled out his black and pink sunglasses, his signature trademark, and put them on. At least he won't be blinded, and still looked cool.

Llheione was just wondering around when she found herself at the Quidditch pitch. She was feeling tired so she just seat, she thought that she'll go back after a few minutes of break. Until she saw some guys talking around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back