Quidditch Practice

A

Anonymous

Michelle walked out onto the pitch for the first time with her Firebolt resting on her sholder. Once she had got to the center of the pitch, she mounted her broom and took off. She was a really good flyer due to she had lots of practice at home. (with her parents being both wizards she had done this before.)

When she reached the hight of the goal posts she reached her hand inside her pocket and took out a tiny gold ball. In her hand she held the Golden Snitch her dad had given her before leaving for school. She let it loose and it was off. She raced after it at high speed. I wish i could play on the team but i guess this is the next best thing. she thought to herself as she raced up and down the pitch trying to catch the Golden Snitch.

Maybe someone will come practice with me She thought as she sped up her hand almost on the snitch. That would be so much fun to make friends who can play Quidditch with me She continued.

Kendall walked down to the pitch, a few steps behind kiera, and noticed that a girl she didn't recognize was flying... "hey can i join you?" she asked, hoping to get as much practice in before the start of the season as possible..

((oops.. i edited it....))

Tonks stopped trying to catch the snitch and looked around there were 2 girls asking to join in on her practice.

"Sure you can join!" She said happily. I'm making frineds!! she thought.

"What do you both play?? I play Seeker." She said as she lowed to their height.

Kiera and Kendall hopped on their brooms and flew up to the girl. "Hi!" Kiera said brightly, "Im Kiera and this is Kendall. We're both chasers." Kiera thought she recongized the girl from Ollivanders. "Youre Michelle right? I believe I sold you your wand..." she said with a grin and hoped she wasnt wrong.

"as kiera said, I'm a chaser!" kendall replied... "are you on one of the quidditch teams here?" she asked...

"Ya, you did sell me my wand and I kinda don't like to be called Michelle anymore, I like to be called Tonks :). And no I am not on the Quidditch team I missed tryouts." she said to Kendall and Kiera with a smile.

"Again I missed that too." She told them sadly "Oh well there is always comming out with my friends to have a quick game!" She said hopefully with a smile.

"Thanks that sounds like fun" she said checking her watch. "Ok are we going to practice together... or should we get more people??" She asked Kiera.

"Ok" she said with a smile as she rose into the air on her broom. "Did you want me to play chaser with you or what?

After her teams Quidditch practice had ended, Rose wasn't ready to stop playing. She saw 3 figures in the air from a distance and decided to check it out.
Once she noticed they were practicing, Rose decided she'd like to practice more before a first game. "Can I join you 3?" she yelled up, hopeful.

"Of course you can join us." she said as she lowered a bit to talk to her.

"What do you play?? I play Seeker and Kiera and Kendall play Chasers." she asked with great excitment.

"I play Chaser too," Rose said. "Maybe we can all practice with the Quaffle since we're Chasers and we can try distracting you from your Seeking, to make you focus on the Snitch more?" Rose suggested.

"Sounds great" she said as she looked around at the others. "What do you guys think?" she asked them.

(((I'm very sorry, but Michelle Tonks isn't allowed to be flying on the Quidditch pitch until after her first flying lesson. The only first years that should be flying are those who are on Quidditch teams; and only then with their fellow teammates. Sorry but it's in the rules.)))

Now where did that snitch go?? She though AH HA!! She had sighted it and was off. SHe raced up and down the pitch trying to catch it in her hand. She missed but then a bludger came out of nowhere and just missed her by inches.

"What the...? Where did that come from?? Who through that??" She said turing around to see if there was anyone else on the pitch. She saw nobody excepy her and her friends. She swore she saw it, could she have imageined it???

"Kendall did you see that bludger almost hit me?" She asked her with panic.

"yea.. i saw it!" kendall replied.. wondering the same thing: where had it come from??

(((o i just read the headmasters post... that stinks.. :unsure: )))

(((Sorry girls! :( But next week you can RP on the Quidditch Pitch all you want! I promise! It's just that most of the first years aren't supposed to know how to fly yet. <_< :( You can always continue this next week.... :( )))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back