Quidditch Game: Beauxbatons vs Ilvermorny

Micha dodge around his team mates and the opposing team as he raced around the pitch trying to find the snitch, quickly.

((do these HAVE to start right after I've gone to bed!!!))

Xenia was better, but not good enough to stop that utter cow of a chaser's first attempt. She scowled, but hoped Ophilia could even the score.

Dion saw a bludger hit their seeker and winced, trying to hit one back at the Beauxbatons seeker and having no luck.

Eren let out an annoyed noise as he got into the air but was too slow to stop the Americans from taking possession and scoring. At least Xenia seemed appropriately incensed about it and flew close as Ophelia took the quaffle next.

Felicity laughed quietly at Dion's comment, getting into the air and letting out a squeak as she was immediately blown down one end of the pitch. She groaned as Micha and Noah both took hits before she could even get herself into position, fighting the wind to try and find a bludger.

Ava glanced around to see where the bludgers were.

Malik smiled a little when he saw Ava manage to hit the opposing seeker. But there was still work to be done.

Pearl grabbed the ball, pleased that the chaser had missed though it hadn't had much to do with her. She tossed it back out to the ilvermorny chasers.

Abigail laughed in delight when the Beauxbatons chaser failed to score. She grabbed the quaffle as it was thrown back and zoomed off with it.

Xenia narrowed her eyes when she saw that Ophelia didn't score, and the Ilvermorny chaser took possession again. She tightened her grip, focusing on the quaffle, glad that the beaters were doing well at least.

Dion's next attempt fared no better, and he flew a little closer to Micha hoping he could maybe swat some bludgers away.

Vincent hopped on his broom and soared up to find the snitch.

Seeing Dion seemed to be keeping an eye on Micha, Felicity tried to go on the offensive, sighing in disappointment when the wind blew her bludger off course.

Eren threw his hands up in frustration when Ophelia didn't make her shot. The American keeper looked practically green at the gills and she still couldn't get past her. "If you can't make the shot, pass next time," he snapped at her, turning his broom sharply against the wind to try and hassle the American chaser in possession.

Annoyed they had failed to score while Durmstrang had taken an early lead, Asclepius followed the Ilvermorny chaser who took possession.

Noah stayed close to Abigail when she flew off with the quaffle.

Ava missed the bludger she had swung at.

Abigail flew up to the hoops and scored again, this time in the right hoop. "Are you sure you're the captain?" She asked the keeper, before shooting her an fake apologetic look and flying back, hoping to intercept the quaffle as she threw it out.

Micha winced when he felt a bludger hit his leg. He wobbled on his broom for a moment but managed to stay upright and keep flying.

Malik swerved around another player as he searched for another bludger.

Xenia groaned in frustration. "Maybe I should take tips from you and store my broom up my backside when I'm not using it?" she shot back at the Ilvermorny captain, tossing the quaffle back towards her team's chasers.

Eren might have swerved a little to close to the American chaser after she scored, nearly colliding with her as he pulled to a stop, but if anyone asked he'd say the wind blew him off course. "Time to give them hell, right?" He called to Xenia with a raised eyebrow, smirking at her comment to the other chaser as he caught the quaffle, determined to even the score.

Dion managed to get a clear hit on a bludger, and he thought it was heading towards their seeker, but it instead hit @Malik St. James . To be fair, there was a lot of him to hit, probably made him an easier target.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back