Quick Steps to Alienating People... 1: Add one werewolf and stir

Andromeda Fiorelli

OOC First Name
Linda
Wand
Cherry/Maple Wand 13 1/4" Essence of a Dragon's Heartstring; 10 1/2" 4wood mix - unicorn hair core
Andy sat at the table eating her cereal slowly, her gaze drifting on occasion to the Slytherin table but it was empty save for two small girls. Her mood was worse than a roller coaster lately up, down and simply all over the place but she couldn't help it or thought she couldn't. She dropped her spoon into the bowl and could care less about the milk that sloshed over the rim of the bowl.

Today she felt as if her mood may actually be a good one but then again she had left the dorm bright and early so that she wouldn't have to speak with either Kiera or Kat. What Hilary and Kida must think of all of this she really couldn't give a fig about, it wasn't any of their business. Reaching across she picked up some coffee and decided she would need a really large mug of it to help get her through the day, she had been tempted on numerous occasions to take the firewhisky out and have a few sneaky sips but she was saving it for a special occasion, when she needed to simply release herself from all the crap that was building up within and around her.

It seemed inevitable that at some point the crap was going to hit the fan and she knew better than anyone that when it did, she would be smack bang in the middle of it. She knew Kat was hurting and knew Kiera was upset with her but Andy simply didn't want to have to deal with either of them and their selfishness for that was how she saw their behavior to the boyfriends. Down right selfish.

Kiera walked down to the Great Hall reluctantly. She wasn't exactly happy with Andromeda and hadn't spoken to her for quite sometime now. She had been hurt by the younger girl's cruel words about her night on the tower with James Potter. It had been a mistake that had caused Kiera a great deal of pain. Andy had basically thrown it in her face that she had cheated on Alex. Since then, Kiera and Alex had made up. She was happy again and she loved Alex. He was good for her and she didn't intend on hurting him ever again. Obviously, Andromeda had thought differently.

Kiera had also been avoiding Kat in the past weeks but she last night she had made up with the other girl. Kat had made Kiera promise that she would try and make up with Andy. She saw the girl sitting at the Gryffindor table, alone. Kiera sighed as she walked over to where Andromeda was sitting. Kiera sat opposite the younger girl. "How long is this going to continue?" she asked, too tired to beat around the bush.

Andy sipped her hot coffee slowly and as she looked over the rim saw Kiera sitting down opposite her. When asked the question Andy for effect looked up and down the empty table as if admiring the other unfilled seats.
"As long as it takes" she replied putting her mug down and not bothering to even look at the girl who she had once considered a best friend.
"You know there are plenty of other seats, you're sort of not the best view for me to be focusing on at this hour of the morning".

Kiera almost couldn't believe it as the younger girl spoke rudely to her. Why had she ever considered this girl a friend? She had been a total b1tch lately. Kiera's eyes grew cold. "As long as what takes?" she said, her voice icy to the girl. Kiera's temper rose as Andy insulted her straight out. She would not stoop to the girl's level. She had to set a good example for the school. "Why? You rather be looking at one of your many boy toys?" she said so only Andy could hear her. An onlooker would think that this was a friendly conversation.

"As long as it takes for you to get out of my face. I don't know" she sighed wishing Kiera would be anywhere else like getting run over by a blast ended skrewt or something. She all but laughed at Kiera when she attempted to put some venom behind her words. Andy shook her head.
"Kiera, you need to get lessons from mommy dearest about how to act all mean and nasty coz it's just not believable from you and anything right now is better than looking at your mug" she sipped her coffee again hoping Kiera would have gotten the not so subtle message.

Kiera shook her head at Andy as she said that she needed to take lessons from her mom on how to act nasty. Kiera pursed her lips. This girl was pathetic. She was trying to make everyone else miserable just because she was. That was really low and Kiera saw right through it. She smirked at the girl. Kiera was not a naturally mean person so it didn't offend her when Andromeda told her that nasty wasn't believable from her. She shrugged her shoulders. "You've got enough nasty for all of Gryffindor. Maybe I should just take lessons from you." she said, not letting Andy get to her.

Kat walked into the Great Hall looking a right mess which was how she had looked pretty much everyday the last few weeks. She never bothered fixing her hair anymore instead opting to pull it back in a knot and she never wore makeup partially due to the fact that after seeing Sumner in every class she just ended up crying it all off. Her eyes were red and puffy and she looked like she hadn't slept in days. Kat approached Gryffindor table, looking at her feet as she walked. As she got nearer she heard two very familiar voices going at each others throats. Shaking her head she held her hand up between the two of them saying, "You two just stop it. Kiera I think I was wrong...right now this isn't worth it she's not willing to see reason. And you," looking at Andromeda, "It's me you're pissed at. It's me you hate right now. It's me you should be snapping at for no reason at all. Man the hell up...Kiera didn't do anything wrong here okay. You want to be all piss and vinegar at someone then be that way with me, at least I friggin deserve it, but knock off the fighting with Kiera. This sh1t is getting really old really fast." Kat's fist were clenched into tight balls, her knuckles showing white. All it would take was one wrong foul word out of Andy's mouth and she was going to come up swinging.

Andy placed her hands on the bench at either side of her as Kiera spoke once more, she shook her head. When had Kiera turned into a joke?
"I've got enough nasty huh?" damn right she had, sometimes Andy was certain she should have been placed in Slytherin instead of Gryffindor but the hat had made its choice for a reason, whatever that was now Andy wasn't worried about, "I'd give you lessons but you'd probably bore me to death".

No sooner had she said anything than Kat had come up to them and decided to get her two sickles in as well. Andy slowly turned her head to face her.
"Great... Tweedledum and Tweedledummer" she slid herself off the bench and stood up straight, Andy had always been taller than her friends now her 5'9" seemed to tower over both girls.

"I don't hate you Kat" she glanced over at Kiera "And I don't hate you either. You would have to matter to me in some way for me to feel anything for you both but you don't, so I don't. The only thing that's getting old around here Kat is the sad whoa is me look you've got going on. Suits you don't get me wrong, but so last year!"

Trinity entered the Great hall knowing she was early but having finally figured out that the best rolls were snapped up anywhere between 7:00am and 8:10am she was determined to get there before the rush. She hummed quietly to herself as she approached the Gryffindor table, seeing the 'wand girl' and two other of their house prefects there. In a bit of her own world at first she didn't take too much notice of them, as usual but when she sat down and was about to reach for a really nice fresh large croissant she heard the voices raised and anger behind them. Turning her head she saw the red haired girl stand up giving her speel to the slightly shorter girl. Trinity hadn't actually spoken to either of these two yet and judging by the way they spoke to one another figured she wouldn't be doing much of it any time soon.

She looked about the room and became aware instantly that all the other early morning birds were staring at them. Trinity decided to pour herself a drink and munching on her roll turned herself around on the bench to get a better look. There was nothing like front row seats after all.

Kat snapped. "YOU b1tch!" With that she swung hard with her right fist wanting nothing more than to wipe that eat sh1t look off of Andy's face. Kat had had more than enough of her crap and it was time to put the dog back into check.

Kiera glared at Andromeda. She had turned into the biggest pain in the a$$ Kiera had ever seen. She hated the younger girl. Before she could respond, Kat came up beside Kiera. Kiera nodded her head. "You had to be wrong. This is not worth it." she said spitefully. Kiera stood up by Kat's side. Her whole height of 5 feet made her look like a little doll beside her friends. Kiera couldn't believe insults that Andy was dealing out to her supposed friends, or at least they used to be.

Kiera rolled her eyes at the younger girl. She turned back to Kat. "Come on. She isn't worth it. Let's leave the b1tch to drown in her misery because Bruin got tired of her." she said, hatred in her eyes. Then Kat lunged at Andy. Kiera's mouth dropped. When did Kat get in fights? Kiera waited a moment to see what Andy would do. She stood off to the side. As Head Girl, Kiera could not get involved with fist fights. She was supposed to break them up.

Andy looked just beyond Kat to see a first year watching them when suddenly Kat was spitting venom and had lashed out at her. Her head cracked to the side with the force of it as Kiera then begun spouting stuff at her. Andy kept her face averted her left hand went up to touch her cheek. She wouldn't have a bruise but that wasn't the point. Opening and closing her jaw she turned her gaze first at Kat, the fire burning now in her eyes. Her pupils looked positively livid as she reached her hand out and grabbed Kat by the hair and tugged her head lower.

She then looked at Kiera.
"Sticks and stones Kiera, not going to try yourself at hitting me? You know you want too. If all thats stopping you is that badge that you're a frigging disgrace too then you're even more pathetic than I thought" she turned back to Kat but whipped out her wand and trained it at Kiera just incase she interfered. Lowering her face down she sneered at Kat.
"You think you're in pain now, it's nothing to how you'll feel when I'm through with you" she pushed Kat from her looking at the few wisps that came off in her hand.

"Why don't the two of you losers go huddle in a corner somewhere but stay the HELL away from me" she glared at them both, "do not start something neither one of you is capable of finishing!"

godmod has been approved ;)

Kiera glared at Andromeda as she grabbed Kat's hair. She whipped out her own wand and pointed at Andromeda. Kiera was still in a position of authority over the younger girl. Being Head Girl got her that privilege. "If only Bruin could see you now. What would he think? That is assuming he still cares anything about you." she spat, knowing that Bruin was what would hurt the girl the most. "I suggest you drop Kat's hair and leave her alone. It's this badge that gives me the right to end this. I suggest you walk away now." she said, her eyes cold. The girl would be dumb to duel with Kiera. She had two more years of magic on the younger girl. Kiera waited to see what the wolf-girl was going to do.

Andy took out her second wand and smiled sardonically at the head girl, training one now on each of them.
"There are witnesses Kiera that the two of you mouthed off first and got in the first strike. So trust me all is going in my favor so far. I was only drinking my coffee" she laughed trying not to let the comments about Bruin get to her but that was already too late, it was because of that she was goaded on even further.

"Abusing your position of power, nice little girl. Real nice. It's a shame that Lily wasn't made the Head Girl she would have made a hell of a lot better one than you are. Now why don't you and your little Kitty Kat here just bugger off".

Kat's hand stung as it met with Andy's face, but it felt good. Then Andy grabbed a handful of her hair and jerked her down. "Yeow!" Kat yelped, but Andy had a tight grasp on her. When she was shoved off Kat felt the hair that had been in her ex-best friends hand rip from her scalp. Sucking in a sharp breath she put a hand to the spot that now felt like it was on fire.

Kat whipped out her wand and fisted it tightly. "You know Andy, you're right. This woe is me isn't working well for me...at least I'm trying to pick up the pieces and accept responsibility for what I've done. You on the other hand you make life miserable for yourself. You and Bruin are over. I know that sucks...you lost the love of your life, but put you damned big girl panties on and get the hell over it. And I don't mean by snogging every boy you can get your filthy little paws on. Cry about it, deal with it and move on," she said, her chest heaving hard and then added, "The only one who curses your soul Andy is you. You are doing that all by yourself."

Lowering her wand she looked at Kiera and then to Andy and said, "I'm done with you." With that she turned and walked out of the Great Hall, not looking back, knowing that now it was official...her whole world was gone.

Kiera's eyes hardened to Andy. She agreed with every bit that Kat had said before walking out of the room. Kiera turned to go before whipping back around. "I did not start this. You did with that vile mouth of yours. I never touched you, therefore I did nothing wrong." she said not so much for Andromeda but for the spectators. She did not want them thinking that she had started the fight. Kiera didn't have that side in her. It stung slightly as Andy said that Lily would have been better as the Head Girl. "Obviously the people in charge disagreed with you." she said, her face emotionless to the pathetic girl. Kiera was used to insults by jealous girls in the gymnastics world. She never thought it would stretch to Hogwarts too.

"Have fun being alone." Kiera said with a sarcastic smile on her face before turning and following Kat out of the hall. They were done being friends.

Andy merely scoffed at Kat's words, trying to pick up the pieces sure crying her brains out every night and every frigging chance she got wasn't exactly picking up any pieces. Nor were there any signs of taking responsibility, had she actually gone to Sumner and apologized, had she even apologized to Chace for using him. Andy was alot of things but a hypocrite wasn't one of them.

"We don't all burst into tears at the drop of a hat you know" there was no way Andy was ever telling either of them any other reason than the one they were gung sure had put her into this foul mood. Let them think what they wanted, she had washed her hands of them both. She had washed her hands of Bruin as well. There was enough crap in this world without her having to deal with it from three she had once thought so highly of. How easy it was for them all to brush off their errors on to other peoples shoulders, taking responsibility?! It was almost laughable if it wasn't so pathetic.As Kat walked away with her trite parting shot, Andy turned to look at Kiera.

"Go for it little sheep, have your say" and off went Kiera waffling about how she had not started any of this. Andy smiled indulgently as she moved back to the bench, putting her wands away and sat down again tilting her head in Kiera's direction to let her know she was still listening. As soon as she stopped and gave her parting to walk out Andy stood up again laughing. She could do nothing else. As Kiera and Kat left she began to clap her hands first slowly and then as if she were giving them tumultuous applause.

"Bravo... bravo... that was beautiful almost brought a tear to my eye" finally with the two gone she sat once more at the table, turning to look at the young girl with no trace of a smile left.

"Unless you want me to use my wands on you, turn around and eat your roll cub"

Just as well she had not had an appetite earlier because she certainly didn't have one now. What would either of those two know about anything, the worst they had to suffer had been body issues, mother troubles and boy issues. She'd swap places with them in an instant but Andy stopped... she wouldn't wish what she was on her worst enemy and as for now that was Kiera and Kat, she certainly wouldn't wish it on them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back