OOC First Name
Jess S
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Straight, firm nine inch Oak wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Amelie had really been having an... interesting semester, one that she wanted to talk out. Between her failure trying to get on the quidditch team to her... feelings for Gabrielle, to her pen pal, she had a lot she wanted to talk about. Sure, she could have talked to her mom, but that would take away her excuse to visit her favorite person in the whole world. Convincing her parents to drop her off in Marsielle was easy. She bid them farewell, stopping at the bakery to pick up a few treats. She skipped up to his door, a backpack full of snacks. She knocked on his door, practically bouncing as she waited for her cousin.

Jamie was thankfully at home, he’d been redecorating, despite his hesitancy about the absurdity of it, Jamie had gone ahead and bought a piano. It was now in his living room, and he was reorganising the rest of the space around it. Keen to make everything suit well. He was intending to ask Onyx out soon and maybe surprise him with this space in which he could play his piano. Jamie wouldn’t even stick around if Onyx wanted him to leave. He just wanted to try to help him re-find what he was looking for in using a piano. Jamie was disturbed out of his musings as he heard someone knocking at the door. He frowned in confusion before just going to the door, it wouldn’t be his parents or sister, he wasn’t due to see Onyx though he wouldn’t turn down an impromptu visit from him. However, he opened the door and was graced with ”Amee! he said with happy surprise. ”It’s so good to see you,”

Amelie giggled as Jamie opened the door, immediately bouncing in for a hug. "Jamieee, why do you look so surprised?" she teased, sweeping past him and inside. "You said I could come by," She was still bouncing, holding up her bag. "I brought snacks, I made sure to get-" she paused, brow furrowing a little, looking back to her cousin. "Why did you buy a piano?" She asked, wandering over and running her fingers lightly across the keys. "I didn't know you could play,"

Jamie instantly took his cousin in his arms and swung her around happily before placing her back down, ”I must’ve just forgotten which day you were coming,” he told her as he brought her further inside to where he’d been redecorating and where there was now a piano in the living room. ”I can’t, but I could learn,” he wasn’t sure that he should tell Amelie about Onyx, but he couldn’t really help him. ”I met a guy….and he plays piano but doesn’t have anywhere private to practice….so now I own a piano,” he told her with a slightly shy expression, but she was the first person he had explicitly told about his thing with Onyx. His quidditch team knew somewhat because they saw him everyday and he was very smitten.

Amelie blinked in surprise, before smiling widely and giggling in excitement. "Whaaaat, really? You're such a romantic," she teased, bouncing over to the couch and folding herself into it. "I didn't know you liked guys. Come onnnn, tell me everything!" She chattered, excited enough that she forgot her own crush for a minute.

Jamie had to laugh lightly in agreement. But he shrugged, ”I’ve never put a label on what I am or who I’ve liked, it’s just whomever I like that chase,” Jamie told her honestly. He never had put a label on it. In school he’d always really been busy doing other things, and there had only been one person in that last year and when he left that he liked and Jamie knew it had little to do with her gender. ”His name is Onyx, he’s beautiful really. Blue eyes, cool and interesting,” Jamie didn’t want to be divulging his life story to his cousin. Somethings should stay private and be for Onyx to decide if he shares with her. ”He’s a little shy and a little nervous, but, he has these moments of confidence and I want to him to always be like that. But enough about me, hows school?”

Amelie thought about what he said. That really did make sense. "I get that," She mused, half to herself. She smiled, her attention coming back as Jamie started to talk about his guy. She was a little confused by what he said though. "I mean, he sounds cute, but you only like him if he's confident?" She was distracted by the last question though, a blush covering her cheeks. She fell back on the couch, covering her eyes and trying not to smile. "I mean, I got a pen pal and he's at another school but his french is beautiful. And I didn't make the team, but, but there's this... this girl..." Amelie covered her face and trying not to giggle.

Jamie gave a confused expression, ”No, I like him for who he is, confident, not confident, happy, sad. But you know when he’s confident he smiles more boldly and he has such a good energy and I always want him to feel good and happy and confident,” he explained to her. He listened as she talked about two people, it seemed she was quite interested possibly in this girl. ”yea?” he asked, trying to gentle push her for a little more information about what that meant and how she felt.

Amelie nodded, that made more sense. He prodded her a little and she melted a bit more into the couch, covering her face with her hands and shaking her head. "I- I dunnoooo," she grabbed a pillow and held it to her chest, staring intently at the cieling. "I didn't even- I don't really pay attention to people, but she's just- she's so pretty, and she's so nice, when I didn't make the team I was really upset because I was worried you'd be disappointed and she made me feel better and she gave me the idea of holding a match for people that didn't make the team, just a friendly with a bunch of kids, and we talked and made posters and it was- it was really nice and I really like seeing her smile but I don't think she's noticed me like that at all it's just-" Amelie hid under the pillow, groaning and trying to hide her face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back