Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Austin ❤️
Wand
Pear Wand 11 5/8" Mermaid Scale
Jenna had woken up with the very first rays of the sun. After changing her dressing gown to a light shade, she went to the chest, where she kept special things, before leaving her premises. Jenna picked up some things at the Halloween party.

With a smile on her face, she finally left her room. Later, she returned again to prepare for the ball. This time she had decided to be a medieval queen. She put on a crown on her head, a little makeup and perfume and she was ready to go to the party. She approached the ball in leisurely steps. She didn't know if it was a good idea to come here, but she had already spent a monotonous country in the common room. She came into the hall and looked with a happy smile at how everyone was dressed nicely. Jenna decided to go to the snack table. she first poured herself a drink.

Last edited:
Wendall wasn't sure why he had initially thought that going to the Halloween party in an enchanted kart was a good idea. Perhaps it was because that it seemed safer than flying on a broomstick was, given that he would still be on the floor and it didn't seem to complicated. He grew up with muggles and so video games had been a part of his childhood, and so attending as Luigi seemed obvious. He would have gone as Mario, but all the hat's with an "M" were out of stock. After heaving his prop down to the ground floor, he got himself settled in the drivers seat, bracing himself for take off. He didn't think it would go very fast, it wasn't like it was a real kart, but as soon as he was off, he realised he'd been mistaken. He flew down the corridor, at one point thinking he may lose his hat on the way there, and wide eyed he did everything he could to avoid the other students on the way to the party. "MOVE OUT THE WAY!" he called, turning sharply as he yanked on the steering wheel and flew round the corner into the Great Hall. Wendall wished he'd practised his driving before now though as it became clear that if driving around people in the corridor had been hard, the Great Hall was much, much worse. He tried to slam on the breaks, but even as he did so he managed to turn and crash straight into the snack table, jolting himself out of his seat for a moment. He came to a stop only when he'd hit the table, and Wendall was just thankful he hadn't gone over the steering wheel.

Jenna was looked what happening the ball and she look how some food her dress. Better she will be sty the coomon room. She wanted started cry again and she was so hard try look good the ball. Jenna started cry about her dress and mayby she was also right change shcool not be here. That moment was so sad and she wanted leave this place. Mayby she needed realy tomorow walk and talk with proffessor and she wanted give up and forgot this moment. Jenna was not type the person who will be anger and she was that person she will be hate this forever and she walk away the table sit the chair and take some napkins and began to clean the dress. Jenna missed her brother @Thomas Jusantrea and she needed his brother help.

Wendall looked up to realise he'd knocked a few things over on the table, and peeled himself out of the drivers seat to push the kart away from the table, save risk backing up and tripping over a student. He was too busy feeling relieved that he had come to a stand still to worry about the mess he'd made, and it wasn't until he heard someone walk away crying that he even looked up. He saw Jenna although he didn't say anything. Taking his wand out of his pocket, he aimed it at the crying Hufflepuff, not even sure whether or not she was aware of what he was doing, and trying to rack his brain for the right spell.

Jenna finaly agreed with her self and stand up. She left the ball and walked back to coomon room. She was just tired here and bed sounds nice. She left this place and don't looked to Wendall. Jenna was happy when she was outside and she need fresh air.

Wendall blinked as Jenna left the hall, not really sure what he should do now asides from try and fix the mess he'd made. He turned and tidied up the best he could, before helping himself to a drink. He didn't mind being on his own, or really he was just happy to mingle and see what everyone else was up to, admiring everyones costumes.

The school had changed recently. It seemed to Jenna, because such a bad feeling had stolen, especially if at some point it seemed to her that after the event, Wendall hated her in the hall and drove specially where she was. Jenna behaved so bitterly nervous. It may be that she was just exaggerating her mind, but the feeling of restlessness did not stop her.
She missed him and was in the potions again. Jenna had gotten the courage to take steps back to the ball. Her brother had loved her and inspired her go back to ball. She returned to the hall and approached the table unsafely to get a drink. "Did you do it specifically for me and hate me when I did end friendship?" She asked in an insecure voice. "I can't do it anymore and I'm very sorry about what happened! I was scared because I had already lost a person close to me and I didn't want to ruin our friendship yet! ”Jenna didn't know or spoke the right words, but she tried.

Wendall turned his head when he heard someone talking to him, but didn't expect to see Jenna had returned. He'd been more or less mingling for most of the night, and was now just stood to the side taking a short break. Jenna asked him whether he'd driven at her on purpose, and the third year shook his head. "No, it was an accident. I tried not to hit anything but I didn't stop before I crashed," he said, lowering his head a little as he spoke. He still wasn't sure if they were friends or not, since Jenna had told him that she didn't want to be, although he listened to her explain that she had made a mistake and that maybe she hadn't meant what she'd said. "I was really hurt when you said that, I don't think I did anything wrong." Wendall said, figuring he may as well just tell her. "Did you still want to be friends?" His brain was a bit all over the place, so asking her outright was probably the easiest thing to do.

Jenna smiled when he say that was ascident and she was relif that he don't hate her. -You drive first time?- Mayby later he can teach her to drive her shcool and made some amaizing troubles and proffessor will be see how she draiwing and laught and make some funny face. -You didn't do anything wrong, I did! Can you please for give me?- Jenna looked sad face to Wendall and she hoped that he still wanted be friends with her. -I want be with you friends again. I realy miss you and poition leason to!- She was sit with Flyn right now but still that was not same. Wendall still was special to her but she hoped that she and he will be friends again if Wendall no more simpathy to her. She will be glad about their friendship.

Wendall didn't have much experience with a go kart, so he nodded at her question. He listened as she asked him to forgive her, and it was obvious that Jenna was sorry. Maybe she had something else going on, but he was glad that she didn't mean it. It had been a while since they'd had a chance to work together in lesson too, and he'd enjoyed working with Jenna in class. Without saying anything, Wendall took a few steps towards her and gave Jenna a hug, being careful of her outfit. "If you want to be friends again, we can be." he said quietly into her ear, glad that he didn't have to lose her. It had been horrible and weird when she'd ignored him, and if they could just go back to reading about dragons together, then he would have been happy.

Jenna smiled Wendall and she was little surprise when he walked her closer and hugged her. She close her eyes and take deep breth and she finaly was forgot all problems and day again was sunshine. -Thanky, Wendall! I will try be better friend to you!- She say Wendall ear and kissed his cheek. She hoped Wendall woun't be angry our sad for that. Kiss was thankfuly for that Jenna again can be his friend.

Wendall was surprised when Jenna kissed his cheek but he didn't mind. He let go of the Hufflepuff and gave her his most reassuring smile. "That's okay. I'm glad." He added truthfully. "Is your dress okay?" he asked, glancing to see whether she still had any food on it from when he bumped into the snack table. He thought her dress looked quite nice now that he had a chance to admire it, and he hadn't meant to ruin it.

She blushed him and she was happy when her talk with Wendall was good and everything back to normal.- Yes, i find my brother and i asked him help and i told him, i missed up with food!- Jenna tell brother a little lies but she knot brother don't need know everything and hoped Wendall would be upsed about that.-What you wanna do?- Jenna asked Wendall and she wanted go take some apple and make some fun to halloween party.

Wendall was glad that she'd managed to ask Thomas to fix her dress, although he felt a bit bad that she'd not told her brother the truth. "Sorry about that," he added glumly, he hadn't meant to crash let alone cause Jenna to have to clean her dress either. Wendall thought for a moment, looking around the hall, before pointing to a scary maze, "Do you want to go in there?" he asked her, suddenly very excited at the prospect of being able to get a good scare out of the evening. It was Halloween after all, which was Wendall's favourite holiday.

-Don't vorie about that and it's finr! I'm realy glad we are friends again!- She was glad not running back to coomon room and she change her mind go back there and talk with Wendall. -Yes! Let's go! I also don't wanna go back coomon room. It's halloween and need make some fun. You told me you go with Lysander?- She wanted know @Lysander Summers and hoped why he was not with Wendall. She take some punch and drink juice. Then she was ready make some fun today.

@Wendall Layton

Wendall smiled at Jenna as they began to head towards the scary maze. He glanced to her when she mentioned Lysander though, "Hmm, I didn't come here with Lysander," he was pretty sure he'd see his best friend around the hall with another boy in his house, "He came with Flynn." He was new but he seemed nice. "I think me and Lysander are going to the Yule Ball though, if he still wants to." Wendall thought it would be fun to go to the ball with him. They had many years to take it seriously, but right now it was just another excuse to have a fun evening at a party which he hoped it would be. "Are you going to the Yule Ball?" he asked, curious to know whether she would be there too.

-Oh!- Jenna was surprise he didn't came with Lysander. She remember how Lysander show her fairies in Hogwarts garden. That was realy nice of him.- I know Flynn he is good gay. Why he don't wanted go with you? Of course he will go with you Yule ball!- Jenna smiled him and looked to around and hoped find the right sweet. -Not sure yet! I dont wanna go alone ball and that is long time!- She told Wendall and she agreed her self that her need some sandwiches.

Last edited:
Wendall didn't really know Flynn very well at all, but he didn't doubt he was nice if Lysander was friends with him. He thought about Jenna's question for a moment, "We just didn't really talk about coming here together. I suppose he was talking to Flynn and they had an idea for a costume." Lysander and Flynn's costume seemed to be a pair too, so it made sense they were on the same page. "I don't mind though, even if there's no one to come with you still see everyone once you're here." he added, not really thinking it was a big deal since he'd still get a chance to talk to Lysander even if their costume wasn't a joint project. "You don't have to go to the Yule Ball with someone. You can still see all your friends there too," he added, just incase Jenna didn't want to go because she didn't have a partner. "It can still be fun," he shot her a smile.

About costume Wendall was right and somtimes she know how hard was chose outfit. -Oh, right! Somtimes costume is very difficult find and what need wear.- Jenna told him and she didn't know how was so nice again talk to him. -It is realy nice again talk with you, did you know?- Jenna smiled him and say him nice words. Jenna don't lie to him and that was from her hart. -Mayby, you are right! I will think about it! What you wanna do?- She asked and hoped Wendall will be some ideas.

Wendall nodded, "I don't always know what to wear either, but it's okay," He liked what he'd come with anyway. The Hufflepuff grinned at her when she said it was nice to talk to him again, and Wendall was glad too that they were friends again. "Me too!" he added, approaching the front of the scary maze which had a skeleton hanging outside of it. Wendall glanced to Jenna, hoping she would go to the Yule Ball even if she didn't have a partner, "If you do go to the Yule Ball, even if you have a partner, and even if you're by yourself, we will have to have at least one dance?" He put out his little pinky finger towards Jenna, hoping that he could pinky promise that no matter what the situation was with who they went to the Yule Ball with, they would still have a chance to dance together too. "Do you want to go in?" Wendall asked, pointing into the scary maze. It was pretty dark in there, but he thought he was brave enough.

She blushed when Wendall asked about the dance. How she can be not happy and she was so happy when her ask about dance. -We can dance halloween party to? If you wanto? Of course, we will dance Yule ball!- Jenna hoped he will be say yes about the dance and crush her fingers for luck and she waited for answer. -Yes, let's go!- Jenna smiled Wendall and walked with him back to party.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back