Qudditch Robes

Mallory Malkin

OOC First Name
Nishma
Wand
Myrtle Wand 15 1/2" with a core of Tail of Charmed Newt
I thought of Bringing up the Qudditch robes and PMed Alicia.She agreed and soon we are going to have them.The only question is which ones do you like.So please Vote.If this Poll is a bit messy, forgive me since its my first time to start a poll.

BRIAN STYLE
29dh7jq-1.jpg

29dh7jq.jpg

29dh7jq-2.jpg

29dh7jq-3.jpg

THANKS BRIAN

MALLORY STYLE
Ravenclawqudditch.jpg

hufflpuffqudditch.jpg

Gryffindorqudditch.gif

Slytherinqudditch.jpg

A while ago I had thought that Quality Quidditch supplies should sell quidditch robes. :lol:
I know they sell Quidditch robes. Just not sure whether or not they sell Hogwarts ones.

I suggested it for Mallory's Shop because it was located in Brightstone a place students could actually visit and purchase during the school year, though I wouldn't see why they couldn't be sold in both shops since their Quidditch and Robes :D

Plus the Quidditch Shop has quite an Excess of Customers, I thought it be nice to help out her shop and give her more business! :D

((and I wanted a place to buy the robes from :) ))

Brian Getathorn XIX said:
I suggested it for Mallory's Shop because it was located in Brightstone a place students could actually visit and purchase during the school year, though I wouldn't see why they couldn't be sold in both shops since their Quidditch and Robes  :D

Plus the Quidditch Shop has quite an Excess of Customers, I thought it be nice to help out her shop and give her more business!  :D

Actually, I have like no customers at all... everbody only ever needs 1 broom
Her shop is much busier usually :)

Doesn't she sell the school robes or is that still gladrags?
I know she sells jewelry which people are buying now =))

Professor Nicolas King said:
I suggested it for Mallory's Shop because it was located in Brightstone a place students could actually visit and purchase during the school year, though I wouldn't see why they couldn't be sold in both shops since their Quidditch and Robes  :D

Plus the Quidditch Shop has quite an Excess of Customers, I thought it be nice to help out her shop and give her more business!  :D

Actually, I have like no customers at all...
Her shop is much busier usually :)
Still it's easier to get the robes from her shop, since students can go there, no offense Nick! :D

*having checked*
I guess she doesn't
I'm fine with her shop selling them, though I'm amazed she found all four quidditch robe colours.
When I went looking I could only find like three and they were all different types of pics so I gave up.

*having checked*
I guess she doesn't
I'm fine with her shop selling them, though I'm amazed she found all four quidditch robe colours.
When I went looking I could only find like three and they were all different types of pics so I gave up.
Yeah took me forever to find any pics that I could work with, (Not many good ones out there) I found the Slytherin Uniform and Modified it with the other House Colors I was gonna make Hufflepuff's liner black but it was late (I was sleepy (<!--emo&:l-->
yawn.gif
<!--endemo--> ) and didn't think it would look very good.

*having checked*
I guess she doesn't
Yeah took me forever to find any pics that I could work with, (Not many good ones out there) I found the Slytherin Uniform and Modified it with the other House Colors I was gonna make Hufflepuff's liner black but it was late (I was sleepy (<!--emo&:l-->
yawn.gif
<!--endemo--> ) and didn't think it would look very good.
It looks like you spent a fair deal of time recoloring the brooms when the won't even be buying the broom XD

lol the only one I spent coloring was Gryffindor's and that was just to make it match the Uniform, the Slytherin Uniform and Broom I didn't have to edit at all and it was actually easier to simply color the brooms rather than keep them the same for Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff. :)

Oh and my second choice for the Uniforms would've been this

quidditch.jpg

Except I would've seperated them, I just thought the RL look was better though

Actually, it was I who had ,when the shop opened and the school teams were back,suggested Miss Malkin in person.You know I know her in RL.So she said she would try and find the images so I get the credit from her.
No offence ,but Miss Malkin did not find the pics quick enough,s Brian had a simmilar Idea and suggested it. :p

Nick you dont need to sell the robes.You are richest on HNZ.:p

well I don't care who thought of what it is a great idea but Nick your shop could still sell them, students aren't going to have much money after buying their supplies and what not, so their parents etc. could purchase them for them as well.
You could also do quidditch souveniers!

:D

Wow they look brilliant :D
You should start selling them Mallory :D
Both versions look brill :D I love the little jumpers under Mallorys version, could you actually sell those as Jumpers ?

Nick, youll get more buisness when the sumer term comes, loads of students, or there parents for them, as Andy said, will be buying brooms. I myself am hoping to buy a Scarlett Streal :D

That would be cool house Jumpers.

I think Brian's version if you look close enough has jumpers too.
I thought Gladrags or one of those places sold house jumpers?
might be wrong though :oy:

I like them both.
They both look great.
*Sticking with her nimbus 2000*

When will they be selling because they are mandatory.

Ellie Sparks said:
Nick, youll get more buisness when the sumer term comes, loads of students, or there parents for them, as Andy said, will be buying brooms. I myself am hoping to buy a Scarlett Streal :D
It really wasn't about business, and I said I don't mind her selling them.
It was just a question about which one should sell them according to what JKR defined the shops as.
We know that QQS sells Quidditch World Cup team robes. So I might get some of those up...

Maddiie Hollawarth said:
I like them both.
They both look great.

The brooms in the images wouldn't be what your character got so you wouldn't have to worry about your Nimbus 2000 :blink:

Maddiie Hollawarth said:
I like them both.
They both look great.

The brooms in the images wouldn't be what your character got so you wouldn't have to worry about your Nimbus 2000 :blink:
I know that NICK...*gives him a thump*
I said that because someone said they will be purchasing a new broom.
But I might need to buy some protection gear :p

Okay, I knew this would happen.I just thought I'd put voting so that my wok in finding the robes wouldn't go all waste.BRIAN WINS.

Soon I will put up the Qudditch robes for sale

Before I remove the poll aspect of this thread:
Final count -

Which Qudditch Robes would you like?
BRIAN STYLE [ 16 ] [76.19%]
MALLORY STYLE [ 5 ] [23.81%]
Total Votes: 21

Users who are viewing this thread

Back