Qudditch practice befor match.

Kasey Blake

OOC First Name
Nishma
Wand
Holly Wand 15" Essence of Phoenix Feather
Kasey was nervous for her first Qudditch match that was tommorow.She had serviced her broom and decided to practice today.She walked down the hogwarts maingate to the qudditch pitch.She took her firebolt with her and was excited to ride it but she needed to practice with someone.so she looked around to see if she could find someone familiar.

Dan walked to the Qudditch pitch and spotted kasey scanning the pitch."Hey Kase."he said running to the other end where she stood."Got ur own broom,huh?"he asked smiling

Ginny thought it was a good day for flying so she had got her firebolt and started flying. She was going over the pitch when she saw Kasey and Daniel.
'Hi Kasey, Daniel,' she said as she swopped down near them jumping off her broom. 'So what you doing?' she said holding her broom, smiling. :)

"Hi,Ginny.He just came.We were deciding to practice before tommorow's match.Join in."she said cheerfully."We could play the same postion as on the team and Dan could be a keeper.Dan's cousin Katie might come too.We wont wait for her more than 5 min,though "she said.(ya one more thing.I want this as official stuff so we could gain some Qudditch points so incase in the match we lose some it wont matter so when we do an action like get hit by a bludger or something we add the points and at the starting and ending we write the actions and points.)

'Ok.So, i would still play as a beater than. And you would still play as chaser. What's Katie going to play then?' she said trying to figure it out in her head.

((What. I don't want to lose any more points though and if you do get hit by the bludger 3 times than you're out even in the practise. It's kinda hard for me not to lose points being a beater you know.))

'If you want,' said Ginny mounting her broom and picking up her bat. She flew through the hoops and waited for the rest to join her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back