quality time, cont.

Alex Mosier

Wand
17" willow with Dragon heartstring
Veronica and Alex walked down to the forbidden forest. He had really been enjoying his time with her. With her hand in his, he felt great. The stopped just where all of the trees wrapped to create a darkened entrance. "Why don't I lead," said Alex, trying to be a gentalmen. Lumos

veronica s hand tightened around his since she felt a bit afraid, "if u dont mind?" she said thankful she was in the forest with him.

Alex walked down the little darkened path that seemed to be laid here. He felt veronica's hand tightening around his. "Why don't we go off the path. We're bound to find something better out in no where."

"sure...." their wasnt confidence in her voice but he knew what to do, all of a sudden a bird flew and she screamed, since she got frightened and almost jumped in Alex 's arms. She was really embarrassed.

Alex noticed she jumped, and questioned whether she was up for the forest. After all, last I was attacked by a werewolf... again. He grabbed her, and hugged her tightly. Follow me.

she held him too, feeling safe, but she thought to herself that she ll go in the forest, "ok"

Alex held her hand, still tightly. They climed over a few large roots, and saw some strange creatures. "Cool, look," said Alex, pointing at a few of them, here and there. "But, we're looking for something a little, let's say, bigger."

"what exactly are we looking for?" veronica asked a little suspicious.

"Not too sure. If your looking for an adventure, you never look, you just know when you find it... if that makes anything sense."

veronica looked up at him and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek." you r just full of new things arent u?" she smiled up at him.

"I try." Alex looked down into her eyes. "Look, whats that over there?"

"i dont see anything.."veronica looked hard but couldnt see anything

"You can't see that? Look at it! Its a full grown Thestral!"

"oh hold on u mean that big boney thing, than yes i can see it"veronica said.

"Ha, lets get closer. Look at it. Its beautiful."

veronica walked up to the beast had in hand then veronica extended a hand to touch it. it felt like just touching bones. " it is beautiful" veronica said smiling.

"What do you say we try to ride it, just around the forest?"

"why not, but its taller than me so i think i might have trouble gettning on it."

"Here." Alex put his hands on veronica's waist, and lifted her up. "Now, make sure to sit gentely, you don't want to frighten it."

veronica landed gently on the thestral, it didnt even feel a thing. "arent u getting on."she asked wondering if she was going to ride it alone.

"Sure." Alex raised himself up on his hands, and kicked his leg over. He accedently landed abruptly on the magnificent beast, and it seemed startled. It began to take of across the ground. As quickly as he could, he shoved his staff down his back for safty, then put his arms down next to veronica, closely, and grabbed the shoulders of the creature.

the beast ran and was in the air in no time ."is this safe?" veronica asked, but she was having fun, she wondered if it was because she was flying or because she was with alex?

"This isn't safe at all. That's why its great. They were around 15 feet off the ground. Alex had to constantly duck to keep from hitting his face on low branches. Finally, as they hit a clear patch and the sailing went smooth, Alex lend forward, and kiss veronica on the cheek.

"can u beleive this all started by u coming and buying a walking stick from me?" she asked, she turned to look at him, they were really close but she wanted to see his face.

"Ha, if you ask me, messing up my leg has to be one of the best things ever to happen to me. Ha"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back