Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Austin ❤️
Wand
Pear Wand 11 5/8" Mermaid Scale
Z1wOKcu.jpg

Jenna was happy that she get her own apartamrnt and new life her without her brother. Right now she was her daddy and she know that he seemed preaty worried about her but she was ready live her own. She can clean, cooking to preaty well and she was just ready grown up.

u5RVdMN.jpg

Jenna looked around and the kichen was amaizing. She made a little tea for her dad. And she was just happy that she will be lived her in June.

mplMXDf.jpg

When tea was ready she bring her daddy.

4qT4ALf.jpg

"What you think Daddy? Here is your tea! I realy love this pleace. I can belived time go so fast and soon i finished shcool"She asked her father and drinked her limon tea.

@James Jusantrea

James had felt a little nervous in letting his daughter move out, however he was glad that she was moving out with someone and not just by herself. It had been hard letting her go, but he was looking forward to seeing the new place. He sat down on the lounge as Jenna made him some tea. It was very nice and James just hoped that she would look after it. "Yes, you're very close to graduating." he agreed, taking the tea from her. "And yes this place looks good, I'm happy that you're happy." He smiled at her, taking a sip of it. "Do you still have an idea of what you want to do when you leave school?"

"You know if i alredy grown up, you still be my dad and i love you!" Jenna smiled him. " Well, i can do many things in my life. I can sing good, arts, model our dragons. Well, i think if i don't get it Minestry og magic then go dragons work in New Zealand" She drinked her tea.

James was glad that his children were still staying they love him, even though they were teenagers and even moving out of home. He was grateful for that. "I love you too, Jenna." he said in response as he continued sipping his tea. He nodded as she spoke. "Yes, you do have many talents. I'm sure it won't be too hard for you to find something. Are you excited about finishing?"

''Daddy, you not mad about the bank? I know, you wanted that i work with you. '' She still was woried about that but she wanted make sure, that he is not mad at her. ''Time is go so fast but yes, i am ready grown up. Are you think another baby with Caroline? She is preaty amaizing person.'' She asked.

@James Jusantrea

James quickly shook his head. "Of course I'm not mad at you. I want you to do whatever makes you happy. The bank isn't for everyone." he reassured her, taking another sip of his tea. He chuckled as Jenna asked about him having another baby with Caroline. "No, definitely not something I've thought of or that we've spoken about. Why do you want another sibling?"

''Thanky, Daddy!''Jenna smiled and drinked her favorit lemon tea. ''But i promise always came to family holidays and Christmas'' She promised him. '' I don't know. I was just think, Thomas and I alredy grown up and Danae soon will be to. Mayby a little brother?'' She was just curios about him.

@James Jusantrea

James nodded as Jenna reassured him that she would still come to family events. "Well I definitely hope so. It wouldn't be the same without you." he told her truthfully. He couldn't help but find it amusing that she really wanted a little sibling. "But what if it's a girl?" he said, chuckling again. "We will see Jenna dear. I just don't know if a little baby is what Caroline and I need though." He sighed. He wanted to make Jenna happy, but he also didn't want to be rushing into things too quickly. He loved Caroline, but he wanted to make the most of it just being them two for a while whilst the kids were at school.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back