Purple eyes by the lakeside.

"I know, did you know when i go blind my sense of hearing heightens" she said with a smile "I can hear every movement that something makes, its not much, but its helpful" she added. "and your right about the storm, I can hear the animals going into there homes".

Sern gave another faint smile before it faded slightly, "Perhaps we should go inside?" He knew he was basically the only person at this school who would be caught out in the rain if they could help it, let alone a storm. He held her hand gently and waited for a reply.

She turned to face him, she really didn't want to be caught in the storm, but she knew he loved them. She intertwined her fingers with his "I'll go inside, you can stay out here if you want, I know who much you love storms" she said giving him a half smile. The rain began and the thunder sounded. She stood up and turned her body in the way she could hear the leaves. She was pretty sure if she made her way to the path she could get back to the school.

Sern looked out to the storm clouds swirling across the lake with a sigh before putting on his shoes and looking to Arisa. "You really think im just going to leave you to walk up to the school with a storm brewing?" He sent his arms around her, pressing his lips against hers before murmuring, "I think I can give up a storm for you...".

Arisa felt his lips press against her's and she sighed with pleasure. "your wonderful you know?" She said holding his hand and smiled.

Sern let out a slight chuckle, "Not many people would agree with you" He laced his fingers through hers and looked up to the storm clouds nearly above. "ok.. so there's three options walk, run or piggy back" He stuck his tongue out at the last option.

"I think walking is fine" She said laughing at the third option. "Shall we?" she asked starting to head towards the small clump of trees that led back towards the grounds. Suddenly she felt her self falling to the ground, she had tripped on a root into the mud, it was every where. "Fantastic" she said wiping the mud off her hands and onto her skirt.

Sern Felt the cool rain fall on him and himself being led by Arisa. Then, all of a sudden, there was a stumbling sound and nice long squelch as Arisa fell into the mud. He raised his eyebrow as she pulled hersel from the mud, wiping her hands on her shirt. "Hmmph... perhaps not such a good idea?" He pulled his trench coat like jacket from him, sending it over Arisa as he pulled her up from the ground.
"I could give you a lift...?".

"Sorry about that" She sighed. Her vision started coming back and she could see the blurry outlines of things. "good news, I can see, sort of" She said. She started walking again, not tripping this time and finally making it to the path.

Sern gave a slight chuckle and started making his way after him. He pointed slightly to the side of where Arisa was going and said, "...its that way unless you want to go to the forest" He gave another laugh before moving up beside her and leading her more in the right direction.

She sighed and turned in the direction he pointed her in. "Maybe I need some direction" She said holding her hand out for his. She thought she could see the out line of the castle up ahead, but for all she knew that could be a mountain.

Sern chuckled and slipped his hand into hers, entwining his fingers around hers. He led them through an almost unseeable old twisting path that made its way up to the castle. He pulled the jacket up over Arisa abit more to keep the rain from her. once they finally made it to the castle he asked, "Well would you like accompaniment to somewhere?" He really had nothing to do and the idea of being with Arisa a little longer didn't sound that bad at all.

Arisa yawned again, "actually I'm pretty tired," she said with another yawn, "I haven't been sleeping well," she added. "could you help me up to the 4th floor?" she asked sweetly.

"Oh.. Very well then" He paused as she asked him if he wanted to take her up to the 4th floor. "I suppose I could do that" He slowly led her up through the stairways and such humming slightly to himself untill they reached the 4th floor. He picked her up and spun her around once, everything becoming a blur but her face. He finally let her down to kiss her once more gently, "good night Arisa", his words entwined with love.

Arisa laughed as he spun her around, she loved it when he did that. She snuggled closer to him as he kissed her. "Good night Sern" she said in a happy voice stretching up to kiss his cheek. She then remembered Wednesday was in the same house as her. She turned around quickly to check if she was any where around, when she wasn't Arisa calmed down. "See you tomorrow" She said with a smile before climbing into the portrait hole that led to the Hufflepuff common room. She went up to her dorm and put the flower he had given her in a book so she could always keep it. She had the first peaceful nights sleep since the play, her dreams filled with Sern and his spot by the lake.

"Goodnight arisa..I love you" Sern watched as she turned to leave, "yeh.. see you" He smiled faintly as she moved into the common room and then turned on his heels, striding down along from the 4th floor.

~~End~~~<i></i>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back