Purple eyes by the lakeside.

Sern Summers

OOC First Name
Michael / Jesse
Wand
Knotted 15 1/2 Inch Sturdy English Oak Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
Sern led Arisa effortlessly through some worn out tracks to the lack front, coming down through a thicket of trees and bushes before emerging at his favorite spot, A nice cove like inlet place with a few rock pools and nice clear water. Not to mention the formations the rock made where just fantabulious. The water was calm and the sun lit the sky, though not to brightly.

After giving a sigh of contentment he spun Arisa back into his arms and kissed for once more. He let the kiss last for a while longer before breaking the contact and asking, "Do you like it?" He motioned around them slightly.

Arisa followed Sern off her normal path to the lake, she saw them heading for a small clump of trees and bushes and wondered where they were going. She saw a few plants on the way that she knew were excellent for healing, she took a mental note of them. Once they came out of the bushes she looked around in awe, this place was beautiful, the most peaceful place she had ever seen. She giggled a little as he spun her into his arms and kissed her. She kissed him back wrapping him into a hug. Once he had pulled away she was blushing again, he never failed to dazzle her. When Sern asked her if she liked the place she answered, "Its the most beautiful place I've ever seen in my 11 years". She looked around again looking out into the clear waters of the lake, this type of place was only supposed to be in story books.

"Good... I would hate to disappoint you" He said with a slightly smile. his eyes wandered through the rock pools apparently looking for something. "Aha" He murmured before moving arisa over to the small rock pool. He slowly knelt himself down and put his hand in the water. He pulled out a small crab and said, "This little fellow has been guarding a very special present of mine" Said Sern with a chuckle as the crab scuttled happily across his palm. "Would you like to see?".

Arisa followed Sern over to one of the small rock pools, she wondered what he wanted to show her. She looked at the small crab with interest, his black beady eyes seemed to be following her. "Sure," she answered with a smile when he asked her if she wanted to see something.

Sern let the small crab down before dipping his hand into the water, most of his arm disappearing down into the unseen depths. He then slowly brought his hand up with something inside it. When his hand reached the surface and pulled out he showed her a brilliant midnight blue flower with some silvery white streaks running like lightning through it. He slowly handed it over to her, letting the silky petals brush against he palm before it fell into her hand. "I found it here when I first came and decided to keep it safe.." He murmured while looking at her.

Arisa was a little surprised by how deep the pool was. When he finally withdrew his hand he had a beautiful blue flower. Its was the deepest blue with silver streaks that matched his eyes. It seemed so delicate in his hands, like it would fall apart at any moment. When it was in her hand she put it close to her face and smelled it, it smelt like water from the lake and a tropical flower all at the same time. "Its amazing," she said thinking she would have to research the flower when she got back to school. She went to give it back to Sern afraid she might damage it in any way.

Sern looked at her for a few moments before murmuring, "For you...". He moved his hands and pushed hers back gently, letting his fingers curl around hers slightly. She seemed to love it and he really did mean it to be hers anyway. He hoped she would accept his gift. He sat there silently, waiting for a response.

She gave Sern a huge smile when he said it was for her "Thank-you" She said standing yet again on her toes to kiss him on the cheek. She felt the cold metal of his many rings on her fingers and wondered suddenly why he wore them. "Sern, if you don't mind me asking, why do you wear your rings?" She asked hoping she wasn't being impolite. She was just curious.

Sern felt a tingling warm run over his cheek as she kissed him and then heard her ask about his rings. "Because they mean alot to me... Each one means something and was given to me by a close person to me" He said quietly, moving his fingers and watching the gleam run over them.
"Well.. if you would like to hear the story of each one ill tell you...?"

"Yes please" Arisa said with a smile before taking a seat on the grass. This seemed to be the only place with out now, which made sense because the sun was shining so bright here.

"Well get comfortable" Said sern with a slight chuckle before setting himself down on a warm flat stone. He looked over his fingers, casting himself back into the memories of the past. A thing he rarely did. "well... as I said, each means something" He paused and looked to his left hand, taking a slow breath.

He skipped his left thumb, almost reluctant to look at it, going strait to the index finger. a silver ring with a line engraved down the middle, and faint patterns on either side. "This one... is to remind me that people may be different and take different paths. but we are still similar". He said smoothing a finger over the ring.

Then he moved his attention to his middle finger which had another silver ring with an unemotional face on it. "And this, reminds that emotions aren't always on the outside..".

Once again he moved to another finger, this time the ring finger, with the three piece thing that almost looked like armor. "And this to remind me to have strength and courage, and protect those I can"

The pinky was next with the silver ring with black with stormy silver flecked stone embedded into it "Remind me of the past". He moved his fingers on the left hand, watching them glisten for a minute before moving onto the next hand

He moved his right thumb slowly, it had a plain silver one with a yin yang symbol on it. "To remind me how to keep calm".

. The index finger was next with two rings that entwined around each other in complected patterns, "This that things are complicated..and to learn to deal with it"

Then he moved to his middle finger which had a smaller version ring of the one on his left ring fingers though only had two parts and a few symbols added on it with symbols on it, "This that there are many different strengths"

He moved over to his ring finger, which was a silver with with a guitar engraved in it. "This one was from a friend that thought I had talent with a guitar" he gave a fond smile at that.

Then over to his pinky with a plain silver one, "And this from a friend that said 'Life is simple'". With a slight chuckle.

He looked up to meet arisa's eyes once more before saying, "Not to mention I think they look pretty cool to.." He chuckles for a few moments, content to be here with her.

Arisa listened to him talk about his rings. They all meant something, she thought that was a wonderful idea, her eyes went over to the one on his thumb, it had a flower on it. She laughed with him "yeah, they are pretty cool," she was still curious so she pointed to the one on his thumb, "and whats that one for?" she asked locking eyes with his.

Serns smile faded slightly as he sat and heard her ask about the one on his thumb. He unconsciously smoothed over the flower engraved silver ring. He looked down to it, hiding a pained expression behind his unemotional mask. "This was given to me by someone very special" He murmured. He paused for a a while, looking over its detail. "A girl by the name of Sarah Wingates.."

Arisa looked down at the ring again, she could tell this was hurting him to talk about. Then it clicked, this Sarah girl must have been the one that died during one of his fits. She hugged him gently before letting go, "I'm sorry i brought it up" she said quietly.

"..I must always remember... who I am...what I am." Said Sern quietly before he looked to her. Slowly moving his arms around her. "There's something different about our two seemingly similar death occurrences." HE locked his eyes down on hers and said with all seriousness. "Your not a murderer.. you witnessed a tragic accident" He kissed her once, slowly, lips cold as ice. "Wheras I.. am a murderer.." He knew she would disagree but it was true. She let off a firework with no knowledge of what it would do. But he.. he knew in full well what would happen to sarah and still did it..

She locked eyes with him hers as cold and solid as stone, "your not a murderer" she knew he would disagree but she believed it strongly. She on the other hand, knew someone could have gotten hurt. She was selfish, she did it because she was afraid of having a few kids make fun of her. She sighed and kissed him, "nothing ever seems to work out does it?" she asked in a sad tone, she shifted so she was sitting beside him and she leaned her head on his arm.

"It'll be ok in the end" Those words he had heard so many many times and he hoped so much that they were true, things like this didn't happen to people without some compensation.. some light at the end of the dark tunnel. He held his arm around her and closed his eyes for a few moments and repeated in a bare whisper, "It'll be ok in the end....".

She felt his arm go around her and heard the words he spoke, she wanted so badly to believe them, she just couldn't see it. Her future was still filled with dementors and a jail cell. She could see it so clearly, her sitting in a cell rotting away while some hideous creature waited for the command to suck out her soul. She wondered what her mother was going to say when she found out? Her grandparents? She hated the thought of telling them the most. "I hope your right" she whispered back, despite the circumstances she was enjoying her self.

"Your not going to azkaban" He said in a soothing tone, "Your staying her.., with me". He looked sideways to her with another of his faint smiles. "As it should be". Everything seemed so right, despite what had happened to her and him he couldn't help but be happy with her. He thought of what would happen if Auror's came along to take her. He knew it sounded almost comical but he wasn't going to let them take her without him at least putting up whatever fight he could.

She smiled back at him, "I love you," she said meaning it with every fiber of her being. From the day Kida had gotten hurt Arisa had feelings for Sern. For the first time since the play her eyes sparkled, giving her little flicks of green in between the purple. She never wanted this perfect moment to end, she wanted to stay like this forever.

Sern felt another wash of tingling warmth as she said she loved him. He gave a contented sigh and lat back, looking up to the swirling clouds above. "And I you" He murmured with a loving tone. For once he was not annoyed with the sun shining.

Arisa looked up into the sky, the sun was shining and it was a beautiful day, she silently wished there was a storm coming because she knew how much Sern liked them, she pulled out her wand and began to mess around with levitating tiny stones and such. She reminded her self to keep practicing her transfiguration so she thought of which spell to do, "Sern? what have you learned in transfiguration so far?" she asked wondering if he could teach him a few things.

"Nothing much... just notes" He said while pulling himself up to his full hight. It was probably really annoying to arisa of how my taller he was then her but it wasn't like he could shrink. He slid out his kingwood wand and spun it between his fingers. "Mind if I... play around abit?" He asked arisa who was still levitating rocks.

"No, of course not" she said smiling. She pulled out a quill a match and a book. She decided to work on the quill first since she just couldn't get the hang of it, "Scriopea" she said after tapping the quill three times. It instantly turned into a tiny silver tea spoon. She smiled and changed it back. She then decided to change the match into the needle, always useful for stitches, she thought to her self, using the same three tap method as before she said "Flammeus Tailora" the match turned into a brown needle with a red tip, she sighed, she would need to work on that. She was just about to grab the book to turn it into a box when her eyes clouded over. She sighed "Perfect" she muttered bitterly. "Leave it to my stupid eyes to mess everything up"

Taking off his shoes, Sern gave a slight contented sigh. He then pulled himself back up to his full height, the sun behind him outlining his shape, silhouetting him slightly. The twirled his wand between his fingers before he suddenly froze. A flicker of energy rushed up through his body as he listened. And there it was.. "There's a storm coming" though most people would call him crazy because the sky was blue with barely a cloud in the sky. He turned to look at Arisa and noticed her eyes clouding over. He moved to her, kneeling down to her level. He moves his hand over one eye then the next and said quietly, "You know seeing isnt everything". He didn't like the idea of Arisa being completely helpless without her sight. He waited for a response as he knelt in front of her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back