Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
bi
Wand
Curly 14 Inch Sturdy Maple Wand with Fairy Wing Core
Senna loved Halloween, it was one of the few things that didn't seem to differ so much from her life at home. For some reason, her mom had always adored Halloween. Even when it hadn't been too populair around where they lived yet. She'd throw a costume party every year and Sen had always loved them. This year, her costume wasn't too intricate but she was quite pleased with it. It was giving her the opportunity to switch things up, if only for a night. Who knew, maybe the look would grow on her. She doubted it would, not really seeing herself walk around with tattoos and ripped clothes all of the time. The pink hair she could get used to though. That was the thing about her outfit she liked most at the moment. Wandering around the hall Senna made her way to the tent, wondering if they had changed what was inside of it yet. Needless to say, she was a little disappointed when everything was the same as it had been the years before. Perhaps the school needed to switch things up every now and then. Trying to entertain herself, she poked one of the coffins, wondering if it was only rattling or if something might jump out.

Leah enjoyed Halloween every year. She wasn't usually a fan of scary stories but she liked the indulgence once a year. Her costume this year was a bit cumbersome but she thought it was fun, and doing the dark make up around her eyes felt exciting and different than how she usually looked. She had taken longer to get ready than expected and was looking around the hall for her friends when she saw Senna poking at one of the coffins used for decoration. She knew the older girl mostly through reputation and she walked over to compliment her costume. "Hey-" But before she could say anything else a ghostly figure burst out of the coffin making her scream in terror. It was over in a flash but she was left deeply embarrassed as she pressed her hand against her racing heart.

Senna was starting to wonder if there really wasn't anything that was supposed to burst out of the coffin or whether there was something, but it was enchanted in such a way that it only came out when you least expected it. Which meant her poking it wasn't going to get the job done. Her attention shifted when someone seemed to greet her, slightly turning her back to the coffin to see who it was. Apparently that shift in attention was enough for something to finally burst out of it, right at the moment she had her back turned towards it. Sen quickly turned back around when she heard a noise behind her but was too late to experience the jump scare. Plus, the other girl screaming had kind of given it away. She'd have to get her entertainment elsewhere. Moving back to look at the younger girl she couldn't refrain from snorting just a little at how shaken she had seemed, quickly covering her mouth with her hand. "I'm sorry, I promise I'm not laughing at you." She tried to smooth talk the fact that she had definitely just done that. "You good?"

Leah laughed awkwardly and buried her face in her hands if only to hide her embarrassment. She could hear the other girl laughing. "You don't sound very convincing." she lamented as Senna insisted she wasn't laughing at her. She took a few deep breaths and while her heart was still racing from being startled she was sure her face was red from embarrassment. "I'm just great." she said sarcastically but ended up laughing. "I was going to say I liked your costume but I feel like the moment has passed."

Sen had to admit she felt a little guilty for laughing at the girl, but she had been poking the coffin for longer than she'd like to admit waiting for something entertaining to happen. So she couldn't help it. "I know, sorry." She genuinely apologized, glad she ended up laughing too. "Nah, the moment for compliments never passes." Sen grinned, putting her hand under her chin as to frame her face. "Thanks though. I don't think this really is my style but it's cool when it's just one night." She added before giving the girl a once over. "Yours is pretty fun too. Doesn't it get tiring to drag that around?"

Now that Leah's heart rate had slowed to a reasonable pace she grinned more earnestly now, and laughed at Senna's pose. "I guess so." she shrugged when the other girl said the punk look really wasn't her thing. "You really do pull it off though." she insisted. Leah had to chuckle at the mention of her own costume. It was a bit of a handful but she hoped it was dramatic enough to earn her a prize. "Thanks. It hasn't been too bad yet but the night has just begun." she explained.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back