pungahn naihanchi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pungahn Naihanchi

so much to do and so little time.... in the real world, i have cross country practice every day, karate every other day, on the days i don't have karate i have drivers ed. ( :D ) not to mention junior year of high school packed full of honors classes that assign ginormous amounts of homework. also a family who decided that my busiest time of year should be the time to switch around rooms and redecorate, which means i am needed on the weekends too. i may be able to pop in this Friday and if i do i will do what i can, but not really sure.... if anyone has ties in the shops or clubs or anything like that that i am in, then feel free to take over for me. any message for me please PM or link to this topic. sorry if i inconvenience anyone... ~X(

of course i will, im just at that state of burnout in real life and need a while to regain balance in my life.

unfortunately i must completely withdraw. i already had to lesson my cross country and karate training schedules due to physical and mental burnout. i was really fun and i may make a guest appearance eventually, but now i have to focus on school and sports.... im also hoping to find a boyfriend sometime soon, but that is mostly wishful thinking at this point :oy: . if someone wishes to take over the exploration club then they may do so. i will respond to PM's if need be.

Of course we're very sad to see you go, and please feel free to return, but of course RL comes first!! Thanks for letting us know and I hope to see you around here again! :((

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back